Ariana Grande "Happy" With Big Sean
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 10:37 AM EST
Ariana Grande is still not sharing what she really has with Big Sean, but she has said that she's happy right now. Before she performed her hit singles, "Problem," Break Free" and "Bang Bang" on NBC's Today on Friday, she shared some details about her personal life with Matt Lauer. The latter was keen on asking about her love life.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
E! Online reports that on Friday, Matt Lauer asked Grande if anyone has caught her attention in Hollywood, acting oblivious to the rumours between Ariana and Big Sean, to see if she would confirm that she is indeed dating the rapper. However, the young singer and former Nickelodeon's star returned the question to Matt, cheekily. Matt said he's been married for15 years and Grande joked she is, too, even though it's a secret.
She did the same to Ryan Seacrest, refusing to answer the question. But Lauer was the not the one to give up, easily, and prompted Ariana to answer, truthfully. She jokingly said that everyone is putting her on the spot but shared that she's indeed, happy.
After that, Lauer moved to other questions. He asked her about how she feels about her album "My Everything" topping the charts across 80 countries and how she stays grounded.
"I spend a lot of time with my family. I'm very grateful for my fans and everything. It's like a blessing," the singer said. "I think I just have to constantly remind myself how lucky I am to do what I love."
She also claimed that everything did not just fell in her lap. She had to work on her insecurities while growing up, with the help of her family. Her family continues to be the biggest strength for her even if she's already making it big in the industry.
"I feel like growing up everybody goes through the same sort of insecurities and things like that. My family really helped me through a lot of that. I know I say that just about with every answer, but staying close with my family and my friends, that really was the most helpful to me," Grande said. "It puts things in perspective. It reminds you of what's real and what's nonsense and what not to pay attention to."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles