Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding: Intimate, Mysterious, And Practically Free -- Report
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 9:43 AM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the knot in a secret ceremony. They did so without the much expected media fanfare. Also, the A-list couple did not spend a fortune on the wedding, unlike other Hollywood celebrities.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The common assumption is likely to be that they must have spent huge amount of money to make their wedding memorable and hiccups-free. However, E! Online reports that the couple practically spent nothing on their secret wedding. E! Online has all the details on this "almost free" wedding. Here are some of the details from that report:
First, the couple did not have to shell out a fortune for the location of the wedding. They simply wed on the grounds next to their property at Chateau Miraval, according to the report. E! Online says that not that the location was simple or plain, but since Brad and Angelina own the property, they can use it technically for free. They also did not have to spend for the accommodation of their guests, since all of them stayed at the couple's place. Flowers that made the day special were picked by the couple's kids, so they did not spent on expensive flower arrangements, either.
E! Online reports that the rings of the couple were gifts from their close friend and designer, Robert Procop. Meanwhile, their personal chef prepared the wedding meals and because of that, it cost the couple nothing. However, the meal would have cost $4,000 if the chef was not their personal chef. The rings are valued at $250,000.
The newlywed's film company sponsored the private jets that flew the 22 guests of the couple so Brad and Angelina Jolie saved money again. Otherwise, this would have cost them around $100,000, according to E! Online.
E! Online also reports that Brad and Angelina know what they want. Instead of focusing too much on the wedding, they want to make their relationship work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?