Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding: Intimate, Mysterious, And Practically Free -- Report
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 9:43 AM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the knot in a secret ceremony. They did so without the much expected media fanfare. Also, the A-list couple did not spend a fortune on the wedding, unlike other Hollywood celebrities.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The common assumption is likely to be that they must have spent huge amount of money to make their wedding memorable and hiccups-free. However, E! Online reports that the couple practically spent nothing on their secret wedding. E! Online has all the details on this "almost free" wedding. Here are some of the details from that report:
First, the couple did not have to shell out a fortune for the location of the wedding. They simply wed on the grounds next to their property at Chateau Miraval, according to the report. E! Online says that not that the location was simple or plain, but since Brad and Angelina own the property, they can use it technically for free. They also did not have to spend for the accommodation of their guests, since all of them stayed at the couple's place. Flowers that made the day special were picked by the couple's kids, so they did not spent on expensive flower arrangements, either.
E! Online reports that the rings of the couple were gifts from their close friend and designer, Robert Procop. Meanwhile, their personal chef prepared the wedding meals and because of that, it cost the couple nothing. However, the meal would have cost $4,000 if the chef was not their personal chef. The rings are valued at $250,000.
The newlywed's film company sponsored the private jets that flew the 22 guests of the couple so Brad and Angelina Jolie saved money again. Otherwise, this would have cost them around $100,000, according to E! Online.
E! Online also reports that Brad and Angelina know what they want. Instead of focusing too much on the wedding, they want to make their relationship work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate