Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding: Intimate, Mysterious, And Practically Free -- Report
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 9:43 AM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the knot in a secret ceremony. They did so without the much expected media fanfare. Also, the A-list couple did not spend a fortune on the wedding, unlike other Hollywood celebrities.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The common assumption is likely to be that they must have spent huge amount of money to make their wedding memorable and hiccups-free. However, E! Online reports that the couple practically spent nothing on their secret wedding. E! Online has all the details on this "almost free" wedding. Here are some of the details from that report:
First, the couple did not have to shell out a fortune for the location of the wedding. They simply wed on the grounds next to their property at Chateau Miraval, according to the report. E! Online says that not that the location was simple or plain, but since Brad and Angelina own the property, they can use it technically for free. They also did not have to spend for the accommodation of their guests, since all of them stayed at the couple's place. Flowers that made the day special were picked by the couple's kids, so they did not spent on expensive flower arrangements, either.
E! Online reports that the rings of the couple were gifts from their close friend and designer, Robert Procop. Meanwhile, their personal chef prepared the wedding meals and because of that, it cost the couple nothing. However, the meal would have cost $4,000 if the chef was not their personal chef. The rings are valued at $250,000.
The newlywed's film company sponsored the private jets that flew the 22 guests of the couple so Brad and Angelina Jolie saved money again. Otherwise, this would have cost them around $100,000, according to E! Online.
E! Online also reports that Brad and Angelina know what they want. Instead of focusing too much on the wedding, they want to make their relationship work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China