'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Arden Cho, Dylan O'Brien Tease Unexpected Story Twists And Death In The Finale
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 29, 2014 8:59 PM EST
With only two episodes left in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, fans are now advised they should start preparing themselves for the worst that could happen. Cast members Arden Cho (Kira) and Dylan O'Brien (Stiles) teased that unexpected story twists and death could happen.
Actress Arden Cho revealed in an exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report that there will be a couple of story twists coming in the remaining episodes aside from the big revelation of who "The Benefactor" really is. The 29-year-old actress further teased that the finale is going to have a sad tone and the fans are going to cry.
"There are going to be a lot of unexpected twists and I think people are going to be very surprised," Cho shared. Earlier this August, "Teen Wolf" star Dylan O'Brien also warned that the fans could expect another character of the MTV series to die following the tragic deaths of Allison Argent (Crystal Reed) and Aiden (Max Carver).
According to a Hollywood Life report, the 23-year-old actor revealed that the lives of the "Teen Wolf" Season 4 characters are on the line. Dylan O'Brien further added that after finding out who "The Benefactor" is on the second half of the current season, the story will now head into a crazy finale with everybody' life in danger.
When asked if his character, Stiles Stilinski, will be the one to die in the finale, O'Brien assured the fans that it is not him. "Oh yeah, there's no killing me," the actor stated with a laugh. However, the "Teen Wolf" star revealed that everyone in Beacon Hills is not safe.
An Enstars report speculates the unexpected story twists will involve the Hale family members or the True Alpha werewolf, Scott McCall (Tyler Posey). In "Teen Wolf" Season 4, episode 10 titled "Monstrous," the ending scene revealed that Scott's life is still in danger because Peter Hale (Ian Bohen) is now close to killing him.
As for Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin), things are also not looking good for the Beta werewolf because of what Kate Argent (Jill Wagner) did to him that made him lose his powers. "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will return with the penultimate episode titled "A Promise to the Dead" on Monday night, Sept. 1, at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Scott To Face Old Enemy in Episode 11 'A Promise to the Dead' [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Origins Of Dead Pool List To Be Revealed, Watch Episode 10 Promo Videos - [READ]
JR Bourne: Teen Wolf Actor Lands Recurring Role in New Series Titled 'Un-Real' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate