Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 29, 2014 8:46 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner empire is steadily expanding all over the globe and while the Kardashian sisters are more prominently branded, Robert Kardashian has dived into the fashion business, as well. Rob's line of designer socks, called "Arthur George," is now available in Paris.
Television personality Rob Kardashian arrives at the opening of the Kardashian Khaos store at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada December 15, 2011.
Arthur George socks by Robert Kardashian is now available in Collete, a seven-hundred foot retail store in Paris. The store has three levels and is like a mini-department store in itself. Rob announced the good news via twitter by saying: "My favorite store in the world is selling my socks. Cant get much better than that! COLETTE PARIS @coletteparis http://t.co/V5EwCN3BGH "
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 28, 2014
The brand Arthur George was established after Rob's older sisters had made a name for themselves in the fashion and retail industry. Apart from the ever-expanding chain of DASH retail stores, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have also established the Kardashian Kollection fashion line in partnership with SEARS Department Store. The sisters have since gone on to create other fashion lines and various other product collaborations and Rob wanted to establish something for himself.
The birth of Arthur George socks was documented in previous seasons of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," with a lot of drama, including a therapy session in which Robert broke down on camera due to his frustrations in dealing with his family and finding his own direction and passion. He eventually told his mom Kris about his idea and the family supported him.
The name Arthur is Rob's second name and George is his father's . The company's website describes the brand to be classy, fun and exciting. The brand carries socks for men and women, tights and leggings, as well as a kids' line.
Kris Jenner, Rob's mother and the mastermind behind the Kardashian multi-media and merchandising empire, showed her support via social media. Kris posted a photo on her Instagram account announcing the latest development.
The photo, taken from the official Arthur George account, featured a store display showing the featured socks. Kris said: "
Oh my God guys!!! One of my favorite stores in Paris,@Colette, is now carrying @ArthurGeorgeSocks! Can't wait to visit @Colette and check out the Arthur George display next time I'm in Paris! So proud of you@robkardashian. Follow @Colette #Colette #ArthurGeorge
- Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) August 28, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up