Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 29, 2014 8:46 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner empire is steadily expanding all over the globe and while the Kardashian sisters are more prominently branded, Robert Kardashian has dived into the fashion business, as well. Rob's line of designer socks, called "Arthur George," is now available in Paris.
Television personality Rob Kardashian arrives at the opening of the Kardashian Khaos store at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada December 15, 2011.
Arthur George socks by Robert Kardashian is now available in Collete, a seven-hundred foot retail store in Paris. The store has three levels and is like a mini-department store in itself. Rob announced the good news via twitter by saying: "My favorite store in the world is selling my socks. Cant get much better than that! COLETTE PARIS @coletteparis http://t.co/V5EwCN3BGH "
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 28, 2014
The brand Arthur George was established after Rob's older sisters had made a name for themselves in the fashion and retail industry. Apart from the ever-expanding chain of DASH retail stores, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have also established the Kardashian Kollection fashion line in partnership with SEARS Department Store. The sisters have since gone on to create other fashion lines and various other product collaborations and Rob wanted to establish something for himself.
The birth of Arthur George socks was documented in previous seasons of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," with a lot of drama, including a therapy session in which Robert broke down on camera due to his frustrations in dealing with his family and finding his own direction and passion. He eventually told his mom Kris about his idea and the family supported him.
The name Arthur is Rob's second name and George is his father's . The company's website describes the brand to be classy, fun and exciting. The brand carries socks for men and women, tights and leggings, as well as a kids' line.
Kris Jenner, Rob's mother and the mastermind behind the Kardashian multi-media and merchandising empire, showed her support via social media. Kris posted a photo on her Instagram account announcing the latest development.
The photo, taken from the official Arthur George account, featured a store display showing the featured socks. Kris said: "
Oh my God guys!!! One of my favorite stores in Paris,@Colette, is now carrying @ArthurGeorgeSocks! Can't wait to visit @Colette and check out the Arthur George display next time I'm in Paris! So proud of you@robkardashian. Follow @Colette #Colette #ArthurGeorge
- Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) August 28, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS