Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 29, 2014 8:46 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner empire is steadily expanding all over the globe and while the Kardashian sisters are more prominently branded, Robert Kardashian has dived into the fashion business, as well. Rob's line of designer socks, called "Arthur George," is now available in Paris.
Television personality Rob Kardashian arrives at the opening of the Kardashian Khaos store at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada December 15, 2011.
Arthur George socks by Robert Kardashian is now available in Collete, a seven-hundred foot retail store in Paris. The store has three levels and is like a mini-department store in itself. Rob announced the good news via twitter by saying: "My favorite store in the world is selling my socks. Cant get much better than that! COLETTE PARIS @coletteparis http://t.co/V5EwCN3BGH "
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 28, 2014
The brand Arthur George was established after Rob's older sisters had made a name for themselves in the fashion and retail industry. Apart from the ever-expanding chain of DASH retail stores, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have also established the Kardashian Kollection fashion line in partnership with SEARS Department Store. The sisters have since gone on to create other fashion lines and various other product collaborations and Rob wanted to establish something for himself.
The birth of Arthur George socks was documented in previous seasons of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," with a lot of drama, including a therapy session in which Robert broke down on camera due to his frustrations in dealing with his family and finding his own direction and passion. He eventually told his mom Kris about his idea and the family supported him.
The name Arthur is Rob's second name and George is his father's . The company's website describes the brand to be classy, fun and exciting. The brand carries socks for men and women, tights and leggings, as well as a kids' line.
Kris Jenner, Rob's mother and the mastermind behind the Kardashian multi-media and merchandising empire, showed her support via social media. Kris posted a photo on her Instagram account announcing the latest development.
The photo, taken from the official Arthur George account, featured a store display showing the featured socks. Kris said: "
Oh my God guys!!! One of my favorite stores in Paris,@Colette, is now carrying @ArthurGeorgeSocks! Can't wait to visit @Colette and check out the Arthur George display next time I'm in Paris! So proud of you@robkardashian. Follow @Colette #Colette #ArthurGeorge
- Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) August 28, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports