Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 29, 2014 8:46 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner empire is steadily expanding all over the globe and while the Kardashian sisters are more prominently branded, Robert Kardashian has dived into the fashion business, as well. Rob's line of designer socks, called "Arthur George," is now available in Paris.
Television personality Rob Kardashian arrives at the opening of the Kardashian Khaos store at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada December 15, 2011.
Arthur George socks by Robert Kardashian is now available in Collete, a seven-hundred foot retail store in Paris. The store has three levels and is like a mini-department store in itself. Rob announced the good news via twitter by saying: "My favorite store in the world is selling my socks. Cant get much better than that! COLETTE PARIS @coletteparis http://t.co/V5EwCN3BGH "
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 28, 2014
The brand Arthur George was established after Rob's older sisters had made a name for themselves in the fashion and retail industry. Apart from the ever-expanding chain of DASH retail stores, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have also established the Kardashian Kollection fashion line in partnership with SEARS Department Store. The sisters have since gone on to create other fashion lines and various other product collaborations and Rob wanted to establish something for himself.
The birth of Arthur George socks was documented in previous seasons of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," with a lot of drama, including a therapy session in which Robert broke down on camera due to his frustrations in dealing with his family and finding his own direction and passion. He eventually told his mom Kris about his idea and the family supported him.
The name Arthur is Rob's second name and George is his father's . The company's website describes the brand to be classy, fun and exciting. The brand carries socks for men and women, tights and leggings, as well as a kids' line.
Kris Jenner, Rob's mother and the mastermind behind the Kardashian multi-media and merchandising empire, showed her support via social media. Kris posted a photo on her Instagram account announcing the latest development.
The photo, taken from the official Arthur George account, featured a store display showing the featured socks. Kris said: "
Oh my God guys!!! One of my favorite stores in Paris,@Colette, is now carrying @ArthurGeorgeSocks! Can't wait to visit @Colette and check out the Arthur George display next time I'm in Paris! So proud of you@robkardashian. Follow @Colette #Colette #ArthurGeorge
- Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) August 28, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy