Nicole Kidman Does A Risqué, Twilight Style Photo Shoot In Sultry Lingerie For Interview Magazine
By nidhi tewari | August 29, 2014 8:38 PM EST
Nicole Kidman has done a raunchy photo shoot for the September issue of Interview magazine. The photos shows the sultry, bold and sexy side of the actress. The risque pictures are taken by photographer Steven Klein and he has brought out the daring Nicole. In the pictures, she is wearing vintage style cream coloured lingerie, with sexy suspenders and stockings.
Actress Nicole Kidman and her husband, musician Keith Urban, arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
The photos show the 47-year-old actress lying down on a dirty ground and is lost in her thoughts. The theme of her pictures is dark. In one of the pictures, an unknown male model is seen atop her, his mouth is on her neck. The male model bends down on Kidman to give an impression of a vampire hunting its prey in a Twilight-inspired setup. Check out the picture here.
The "Eyes Wide Shut" actress also chats with her photographer Steven and tells him about how she has undergone a change after becoming a mother. The Australian actress revealed that she now hardly takes any risks in life and would probably start exploring her adventurous side again when she is in her seventies. The wife of country singer Keith Urban then turns philosophical and talks about her "relationship with being on earth."
"I just feel like I'm in the world right now. There have been times when I haven't felt in the world, when I haven't cared whether I was going to be here or not, so my relationship with being on the earth was probably not as intense," Nicole said to the magazine during her chit-chat session with Steven.
"And right now, there's an intensity - I want to be here," added Kidman.
The actress has posed for Interview magazine's September issue that is called "The Photographer's Issue," where each camera guy is asked to pick up a muse, click and interview her. The blonde beauty graces one of its six covers, each shot by a different photographer.
The other covers feature actress Kiera Knightley (shot by Patrick Demarchelier), supermodel Naomi Campbell (Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott), both of whom have gone topless. Kiera appears topless in a classic black and white picture while Naomi stuns by standing topless on a tennis court. Amber Valletta (Craig McDean), Lea Seydoux (Peter Lindbergh) and Daria Werbowy (Mikael Jansson) are seen on other three covers of the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2