Nicole Kidman Does A Risqué, Twilight Style Photo Shoot In Sultry Lingerie For Interview Magazine
By nidhi tewari | August 29, 2014 8:38 PM EST
Nicole Kidman has done a raunchy photo shoot for the September issue of Interview magazine. The photos shows the sultry, bold and sexy side of the actress. The risque pictures are taken by photographer Steven Klein and he has brought out the daring Nicole. In the pictures, she is wearing vintage style cream coloured lingerie, with sexy suspenders and stockings.
Actress Nicole Kidman and her husband, musician Keith Urban, arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
The photos show the 47-year-old actress lying down on a dirty ground and is lost in her thoughts. The theme of her pictures is dark. In one of the pictures, an unknown male model is seen atop her, his mouth is on her neck. The male model bends down on Kidman to give an impression of a vampire hunting its prey in a Twilight-inspired setup. Check out the picture here.
The "Eyes Wide Shut" actress also chats with her photographer Steven and tells him about how she has undergone a change after becoming a mother. The Australian actress revealed that she now hardly takes any risks in life and would probably start exploring her adventurous side again when she is in her seventies. The wife of country singer Keith Urban then turns philosophical and talks about her "relationship with being on earth."
"I just feel like I'm in the world right now. There have been times when I haven't felt in the world, when I haven't cared whether I was going to be here or not, so my relationship with being on the earth was probably not as intense," Nicole said to the magazine during her chit-chat session with Steven.
"And right now, there's an intensity - I want to be here," added Kidman.
The actress has posed for Interview magazine's September issue that is called "The Photographer's Issue," where each camera guy is asked to pick up a muse, click and interview her. The blonde beauty graces one of its six covers, each shot by a different photographer.
The other covers feature actress Kiera Knightley (shot by Patrick Demarchelier), supermodel Naomi Campbell (Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott), both of whom have gone topless. Kiera appears topless in a classic black and white picture while Naomi stuns by standing topless on a tennis court. Amber Valletta (Craig McDean), Lea Seydoux (Peter Lindbergh) and Daria Werbowy (Mikael Jansson) are seen on other three covers of the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build