Britney Spears, David Lucado Split After Cheating Reports Surface,Singer Tweets About Her Single Life
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:11 PM EST
Britney Spears has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend David Lucado. The famous singer hinted about her break-up by positing a tweet, which suggests that she is single again. Rumours are rife that Britney split with Lucado because he cheated on her.
Britney Spears watches the Houston Rockets play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, March 30, 2007. Celebrity-friendly OK! Magazine said on Wednesday a tell-all interview and photo spread intended to relaunch the 25-year-old singer's career turned into a ''heartbreaking day'' of ruined designer dresses, dog poop and erratic behaviour.
Reportedly, a video has surfaced online which shows David making out with another woman. According to TMZ's reports, David is seen with an unknown woman in a living room in the video, which has been shot, early August.
"She is heartbroken. She is in Vegas. But she will get through it. She's a strong girl and he was never right for her," a source said to E! News.
Britney and David were first linked in February 2013. Before getting into a relationship with David, Spears had ended her engagement to Jason Trawick, Britney's former agent.
"I'm in love...I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," Britney said to ET at the time, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
Spears has not revealed the real reason for her break-up and is focusing on her two kids. Spears' reported break-up has also led to speculation that she would be cancelling her Las Vegas show. However, Hollywood Life reports suggests that the only thing that could lead to show's cancellation is Britney's illness and that the singer is healthy and hearty at the moment.
A source has also indicated that Britney is not going to let her personal life affect the show.
Spears met Locado through a common friend. The singer has been married twice before. She was married to Kevin Federline from 2004 to 2007 and to Jason Allen Alexander from 2004 to 2004.
Spears recently won favourite pop artist at the 40th People Choice Award in January.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch