Britney Spears, David Lucado Split After Cheating Reports Surface,Singer Tweets About Her Single Life
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:11 PM EST
Britney Spears has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend David Lucado. The famous singer hinted about her break-up by positing a tweet, which suggests that she is single again. Rumours are rife that Britney split with Lucado because he cheated on her.
Britney Spears watches the Houston Rockets play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, March 30, 2007. Celebrity-friendly OK! Magazine said on Wednesday a tell-all interview and photo spread intended to relaunch the 25-year-old singer's career turned into a ''heartbreaking day'' of ruined designer dresses, dog poop and erratic behaviour.
Reportedly, a video has surfaced online which shows David making out with another woman. According to TMZ's reports, David is seen with an unknown woman in a living room in the video, which has been shot, early August.
"She is heartbroken. She is in Vegas. But she will get through it. She's a strong girl and he was never right for her," a source said to E! News.
Britney and David were first linked in February 2013. Before getting into a relationship with David, Spears had ended her engagement to Jason Trawick, Britney's former agent.
"I'm in love...I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," Britney said to ET at the time, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
Spears has not revealed the real reason for her break-up and is focusing on her two kids. Spears' reported break-up has also led to speculation that she would be cancelling her Las Vegas show. However, Hollywood Life reports suggests that the only thing that could lead to show's cancellation is Britney's illness and that the singer is healthy and hearty at the moment.
A source has also indicated that Britney is not going to let her personal life affect the show.
Spears met Locado through a common friend. The singer has been married twice before. She was married to Kevin Federline from 2004 to 2007 and to Jason Allen Alexander from 2004 to 2004.
Spears recently won favourite pop artist at the 40th People Choice Award in January.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery