Britney Spears, David Lucado Split After Cheating Reports Surface,Singer Tweets About Her Single Life
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:11 PM EST
Britney Spears has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend David Lucado. The famous singer hinted about her break-up by positing a tweet, which suggests that she is single again. Rumours are rife that Britney split with Lucado because he cheated on her.
Britney Spears watches the Houston Rockets play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, March 30, 2007. Celebrity-friendly OK! Magazine said on Wednesday a tell-all interview and photo spread intended to relaunch the 25-year-old singer's career turned into a ''heartbreaking day'' of ruined designer dresses, dog poop and erratic behaviour.
Reportedly, a video has surfaced online which shows David making out with another woman. According to TMZ's reports, David is seen with an unknown woman in a living room in the video, which has been shot, early August.
"She is heartbroken. She is in Vegas. But she will get through it. She's a strong girl and he was never right for her," a source said to E! News.
Britney and David were first linked in February 2013. Before getting into a relationship with David, Spears had ended her engagement to Jason Trawick, Britney's former agent.
"I'm in love...I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," Britney said to ET at the time, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
Spears has not revealed the real reason for her break-up and is focusing on her two kids. Spears' reported break-up has also led to speculation that she would be cancelling her Las Vegas show. However, Hollywood Life reports suggests that the only thing that could lead to show's cancellation is Britney's illness and that the singer is healthy and hearty at the moment.
A source has also indicated that Britney is not going to let her personal life affect the show.
Spears met Locado through a common friend. The singer has been married twice before. She was married to Kevin Federline from 2004 to 2007 and to Jason Allen Alexander from 2004 to 2004.
Spears recently won favourite pop artist at the 40th People Choice Award in January.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate