Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
By Riza Ornos | August 29, 2014 4:35 PM EST
The world was taken by surprise when power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally tied the knot in front of their six children in a secret and intimate ceremony in France. The duo decided to get married on Aug. 23, Saturday, at their $60 million French estate surrounded by selected friends with their children playing a part for their wedding.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, wearing a silver Elie Saab gown, arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
One of Tinseltown's most popular couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie first met on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" 10 years ago when the "Fury" actor was still married to Jennifer Aniston. Pitt's proud parents, Bill and Jane Pitt, are one of the few attendees of the secret nuptial and even Angelina's father Jon Voight did not make the cut and was unaware of his daughter's wedding plans.
Designed by their good friend Robert Procop, the couple's wedding rings are very modest that according to jeweller Vashi Dominguez, Brad's new band is worth $10,000. Procop is believed to be in the wedding as he also designed the actress' stunning 16-carat engagement ring, the emerald-cut diamond that is reportedly worth $500,000.
Now a trending topic in social media, celebrities who once worked with Bradgelina and are friends with the couple are sending their love to the newlyweds. "Ocean 11" co-star George Clooney who is also getting married congratulated his pal on his recent interview with People.
Before heading to France for their highly-anticipated union, the duo obtained a marriage license in California with the same judge who married them in a civil ceremony in France. Finally making it official after 10 years and six kids, Brad and Angie are set to sizzle the big screen once again as they pair up for the second time around.
"By the Sea" is Angie's third directorial project after she wrapped up the production her movie "Unbroken." The couple will play husband and wife and is film is scheduled to premiere in 2015.
Here are the some of the hilarious imagined celebrity reactions to Angelina and Brad's wedding posted on Vanity Fair.
Jennifer Aniston returns to her apartment and drops her Whole Foods groceries on the table. Justin Theroux is doing sit-ups by the window.
"Hey babe," he shouts. "How was your morning?"
"Fine, fine, fine," she says, flipping through the mail on the counter.
"It looks like that Friends reunion clip from Kimmel is getting a lot of traction!" he shouts.
"Yep," she mutters. She puts her keys up on the rack, and then walks to the fridge and takes out a smoothie. She eyes Justin and then walks toward him. "Are you just going to . . . keep doing sit-ups?"
Justin jumps up. "What? No? Or . . . yes? Which do you want?" He picks up a basketball near him on the floor. "Or, did you want to talk about . . . it? I figured you wouldn't want to."
"There's nothing I need to talk about, no."
"So, can I . . . keep doing sit-ups, then?"
"Go right ahead, Justin! Sit-up your heart out." She snatches the basketball.
"What are doing with my basketball, Jen?"
"I DON'T KNOW YET," she shrieks, walking down to her bedroom. "MAYBE I'LL TAKE IT TO THE PARK. MAYBE I'LL MARRY IT IN SECRET IN FRANCE. MAYBE I'LL DRIBBLE IT. MAYBE I'LL DRIBBLE IT, JUSTIN."
Billy Bob Thornton
Billy Bob Thornton pulls over at a gas station. He walks inside to buy some cigarettes. The teenager behind the counter looks up at him dumbstruck.
"You're Billy Bob Thornton, right?!! Bad Santa was, like, my movie growing up."
Billy Bob mutters, "Thanks."
"Hey dude," the cashier says, reaching out his hand instinctively, but then feeling awkward and immediately pulling it back. "Must be rough dealing with the Angelina news."
Billy Bob scratches his beard. "What Angelina news?"
"Oh," the cashier stammers. "I didn't . . . I mean, I figured you'd-she, uh, got married to Brad Pitt."
Billy Bob takes his hat off. "She what? She's been dating Brad Pitt?! Since when?"
"Yeah, dude, they have like 18 kids together."
"You know, I don't read the papers, I don't keep up on this stuff. I'm going to have to call her. Is there a pay phone around here?"
"Oh, uh, I'm not sure. You don't have a cell phone?"
"Kid, think about it: Can you imagine Billy Bob Thornton using a cell phone?!"
George Clooney e-mails Brad: "So, you had to beat me to it, didn't you?! Ya punk."
Brad responds: "This is to get you back for the years of your annoying pranks!!! Like, when you told Rooney Mara at that party that I preferred to be called 'Mr. Jolie,' or when you switched out all of my t-shirts with Maddox's. That one still creeps me out, by the way. The thought of you going through our drawers continues to haunt me."
George: "My wedding present is a gift certificate for a plastic surgeon. You two need it!!!"
Brad: "You know, it wouldn't kill you to express some actual human emotion once in a while! Not everything is a prank."
"God, am I gonna turn into this much of a sap when I'm married?!?!?!?" George writes back.
An hour later, George e-mails Brad, "P.S. Luv u boo!" Brad smirks as he reads the e-mail on his phone. Angelina looks up from her Lincoln biography. "That giddy lovestruck face can only mean one thing," she says. "George, I assume?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'