‘Ray Donovan' Season 2 Spoilers: Episode 8 ‘Sunny’ Airs On Aug. 31, 2014, Lee Goes Back On Ray’s Deal With Cookie [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 29, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Showtime's "Ray Donovan" starring Liev Schreiber as Raymond "Ray" Donovan will air "Sunny" (Season 2, episode 8) on Sunday, Aug. 31, 2014. It is about Lee Drexler (Peter Jacobson), Ezra Goldman's (Elliott Gould) business partner. This episode will show how Lee will break his word regarding Ray and Cookie Brown's (Omar J. Dorsey) major deal. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Ray Donovan" Season 2 spoilers of episode 8 "Sunny." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Cast member Liev Schreiber poses during a photocall for the film Every Day at the 36th American film festival in Deauville September 6, 2010.
According to the official website of "Ray Donovan," in Episode 8 "Sunny," Ray had a deal with Cookie Brown. However, Lee goes back on it. He will get a visit from Brown. Meanwhile, Boston Globe reporter Kate McPherson (Vinessa Shaw) will reinvestigate what happened at the docks. She will confront Ray about his lies. Ray will tell her to just let it go. Also, Ray will have a gun pointed at him. Who will do that? Tune in to "Ray Donovan" on Aug. 31, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime to find out.
As for Ray's wife Abby (Paula Malcomson), she will continue to have an affair. She will also keep on lying to her children about where she really is.
Aside from Schreiber, Drexler, Goldman, Dorsey, Malcomson and Shaw, the other stars of "Ray Donovan" are Jon Voight (Mickey Donovan), Eddie Marsan (Terrence "Terry" Donovan), Dash Mihok (Brendan "Bunchy" Donovan), Pooch Hall (Daryll Donovan), Devon Bagby (Conor Donovan), Katherine Moennig (Lena), Bridget (Kerris Dorsey) and Steven Bauer (Avi).
The Internet Movie Database, or IMDb also reported that "Ray Donovan" Season 2, episode 8 "Sunny" will feature Dustin Coffey (Engineer), Rogelio Douglas Jr. (Cookie's Bodyguard), Kandis Erickson (Debra), Travis Johns (Rough Guy #1), Michael Klesic (Rough Guy #2), Tom Virtue (Bartender), Octavius J. Johnson (Marvin Gaye Washington), Brian Geraghty (Jim the Cop), Jayne Taini (Harriet Greenberg) and Kwame Patterson (Rekon).
This is the "Ray Donovan" Season 2 spoilers of episode 8 "Sunny." Don't miss "Ray Donovan" every Sunday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime. Watch out for the next "Ray Donovan" episode titled "Snowflake" (episode 9). It will be aired on Sept. 7, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Ray Donovan" and other news about entertainment, finance, sports, business, politics, science, health and technology.
Watch The "Ray Donovan" Season 2: Next on Episode 8 Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?