'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Sam Winchester vs. Crowley, Jared Padalecki Teases About His Character's Anger With Crowley
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 29, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Crowley (Mark Sheppard) should better watch out when "Supernatural" Season 10 returns. The latest tease coming from "Supernatural" cast member Jared Padalecki hints a Sam Winchester vs. Crowley storyline happening in the CW TV series' new season.
Crowley will be celebrating the birth of his new follower, Demon Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles), but the King of Hell should watch his back because Dean's younger brother, Sam (Jared Padalecki), will come after him. Actor Jared Padalecki, 32, revealed in an exclusive E!Online TV Scoop report that it will be an intense scene when his character finds out that Dean is now a demon.
The "Supernatural" star further added that Sam will not be pissed when he discovers Dean is a demon because his character does not think Dean transformed into their enemy on purpose. "He gets pissed off at Crowley instead," the actor teased. The spoiler report further noted that it is scary when a Winchester is pissed off because he will surely be after his target and Crowley could be meeting his end in "Supernatural" Season 10.
Meanwhile, executive producer Jeremy Carver revealed in a Buddy TV interview at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con the main "Supernatural" Season 10 question is how Sam Winchester will stop his demon brother, Dean. The executive producer thinks the Winchester brothers have "reached a certain good place" before Dean died in the finale episode of "Supernatural" Season 9 titled "Do You Believe in Miracles?"
"There was a real maturation in terms of Sam accepting that Dean was walking into death and actually being okay with that. For everything they go through the boys end up in a good place," Carver stated. With Dean Winchester a demon in the upcoming new season, there will be a new dynamic between the brothers since Sam will also be chasing the Demon Dean.
As for the angels, Jeremy Carver teased that the beginning of the new season will focus on the angels who are still on Earth. According to the executive producer, the angels will try to work things out since Castiel (Misha Collins) succeeded in throwing Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) in Heaven's jail.
"Supernatural Season 10" is scheduled to premiere on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9 p.m. ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester to Have Equal Storylines, New Season to Focus on Brothers' Relationship - [READ]
Misha Collins: 'Supernatural' Actor Takes Ice Bucket Challenge Further, Nominates Co-Stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles [WATCH VIDEOS] - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Abel Could be Introduced in New Season, Jeremy Carver Teases Discussion with Writers - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS