Keira Knightley Goes Topless For 'Interview' Magazine's September Cover
By nidhi tewari | August 29, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Keira Knightley has an incredible body and is not afraid of showing it off. The 29-year-old "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress has gone topless for the latest issue of Interview magazine. In the black and white picture, Keira looks gorgeous as she stands tall wearing just a pair of cigarette pants and sexy lace gloves. Check out the sensational picture here.
Actress Keira Knightley attends the premiere of the film Laggies at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, January 17, 2014.
The sexy actress has her hair all ruffled up in a wet look and natural waves. They fall beautifully over her shoulders and face as she stares right into the camera looking relaxed. For the issue, Knightley was interviewed and clicked by photographer Patrick Demarchelier. In the accompanying interview, the actress reveals that she has purchased lot of books to study in summer and feels all the reading will help her choose her next movie project.
"What am I doing? I just bought a load of books that I'll read over the summer and hopefully choose another film based on that. I don't know if that'll happen, but it's quite a good way of working," revealed the British actress to the magazine. Her next movie is "The Imitation Game" in which she stars alongside Benedict Cumberbatch.
Kiera and Demarchelier share a good chemistry while doing the photo shoot and the actress is seen asking a lot of questions to him about the nuances of photography. The two discuss the advantages of digital photography over the old school film photography with Kiera admitting that she misses the time when she would have to wait to see the results of her pictures taken. With the advent of digital camera there is a "lack of privacy," the actress feels, as everyone can see their pictures right away.
The gorgeous actress is shot by Demarchelier in various other black and white pictures too where she looks quite feminine and is seen wearing flowing gowns. Interview magazine's September issue is themed The Photographer's issue and the "Pride and Prejudice" actress graces one of its six covers, each shot by a different photographer.
The other five covers have actress Nicole Kidman (shot by Steven Klein), supermodel Naomi Campbell (Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott), Amber Valletta (Craig McDean), Lea Seydoux (Peter Lindbergh) and Daria Werbowy (Mikael Jansson).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet