Keira Knightley Goes Topless For 'Interview' Magazine's September Cover
By nidhi tewari | August 29, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Keira Knightley has an incredible body and is not afraid of showing it off. The 29-year-old "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress has gone topless for the latest issue of Interview magazine. In the black and white picture, Keira looks gorgeous as she stands tall wearing just a pair of cigarette pants and sexy lace gloves. Check out the sensational picture here.
Actress Keira Knightley attends the premiere of the film Laggies at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, January 17, 2014.
The sexy actress has her hair all ruffled up in a wet look and natural waves. They fall beautifully over her shoulders and face as she stares right into the camera looking relaxed. For the issue, Knightley was interviewed and clicked by photographer Patrick Demarchelier. In the accompanying interview, the actress reveals that she has purchased lot of books to study in summer and feels all the reading will help her choose her next movie project.
"What am I doing? I just bought a load of books that I'll read over the summer and hopefully choose another film based on that. I don't know if that'll happen, but it's quite a good way of working," revealed the British actress to the magazine. Her next movie is "The Imitation Game" in which she stars alongside Benedict Cumberbatch.
Kiera and Demarchelier share a good chemistry while doing the photo shoot and the actress is seen asking a lot of questions to him about the nuances of photography. The two discuss the advantages of digital photography over the old school film photography with Kiera admitting that she misses the time when she would have to wait to see the results of her pictures taken. With the advent of digital camera there is a "lack of privacy," the actress feels, as everyone can see their pictures right away.
The gorgeous actress is shot by Demarchelier in various other black and white pictures too where she looks quite feminine and is seen wearing flowing gowns. Interview magazine's September issue is themed The Photographer's issue and the "Pride and Prejudice" actress graces one of its six covers, each shot by a different photographer.
The other five covers have actress Nicole Kidman (shot by Steven Klein), supermodel Naomi Campbell (Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott), Amber Valletta (Craig McDean), Lea Seydoux (Peter Lindbergh) and Daria Werbowy (Mikael Jansson).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions