‘Outlander’ Episode 4 'The Gathering' Spoilers [Watch Promo Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | August 29, 2014 2:59 PM EST
The promo video of "Outlander" episode 3 has been released. Claire Randall finds herself even more a part of her new home in Castle Leoch. Will she be able to escape from Colum MacKenzie? She may have encountered a new enemy in the town, who may make life difficult for her. [Spoiler Alert]
Readers who have seen the previous episode of "Outlander" will remember that Claire Randall has become the most talked-about person in the town after she saved the life of a boy. Her efforts to gain the trust of the people are quickly making her an indispensible part of the society.
In the process of saving the boy's life, she has also enraged the local priest. The priest sees her as a rival. The power of the priest will diminish if she saves people using medicine when the priest has said that they are possessed by demons.
Claire Randall's interrogation still continues in "Outlander." Geillis Duncan wants to know more about Claire's background and her hometown. Claire realizes that there is a strong possibility of her being branded a witch, if anyone finds out the truth about her.
The promo video of "Outlander" episode 4 shows that Dougal wants to take Claire away and she has just one night to escape Castle Leoch. She is seen making a desperate attempt to escape and asks Jamie to help her.
But with her new position as the healer, the MacKenzie clan will not be letting her go so easily. Jamie is seen helping Claire in the promo video and members of the clan are also seen looking for her.
How far will Jamie go to help Claire? She was seen getting jealous when Jamie kisses another girl. In a brief glimpse in the promo video, Jamie is seen fighting someone who appears to be Dougal. Readers will remember him stepping in to help another girl on a previous episode of "Outlander."
Claire may have finally found the courage to escape after hearing the folk song in episode 3. The song spoke about someone traveling to a strange land after touching the magical stones and returning back to her home after touching the stone on a particular day. The song may have prompted her to look for the magic stones in "Outlander" episode 4.
More Articles to Read
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Concept Art Shows Different Look of Nebula and Gamora [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman' Henry Cavill And Amy Adams Accept Ice Bucket Challenge [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues