‘Outlander’ Episode 4 'The Gathering' Spoilers [Watch Promo Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | August 29, 2014 2:59 PM EST
The promo video of "Outlander" episode 3 has been released. Claire Randall finds herself even more a part of her new home in Castle Leoch. Will she be able to escape from Colum MacKenzie? She may have encountered a new enemy in the town, who may make life difficult for her. [Spoiler Alert]
Readers who have seen the previous episode of "Outlander" will remember that Claire Randall has become the most talked-about person in the town after she saved the life of a boy. Her efforts to gain the trust of the people are quickly making her an indispensible part of the society.
In the process of saving the boy's life, she has also enraged the local priest. The priest sees her as a rival. The power of the priest will diminish if she saves people using medicine when the priest has said that they are possessed by demons.
Claire Randall's interrogation still continues in "Outlander." Geillis Duncan wants to know more about Claire's background and her hometown. Claire realizes that there is a strong possibility of her being branded a witch, if anyone finds out the truth about her.
The promo video of "Outlander" episode 4 shows that Dougal wants to take Claire away and she has just one night to escape Castle Leoch. She is seen making a desperate attempt to escape and asks Jamie to help her.
But with her new position as the healer, the MacKenzie clan will not be letting her go so easily. Jamie is seen helping Claire in the promo video and members of the clan are also seen looking for her.
How far will Jamie go to help Claire? She was seen getting jealous when Jamie kisses another girl. In a brief glimpse in the promo video, Jamie is seen fighting someone who appears to be Dougal. Readers will remember him stepping in to help another girl on a previous episode of "Outlander."
Claire may have finally found the courage to escape after hearing the folk song in episode 3. The song spoke about someone traveling to a strange land after touching the magical stones and returning back to her home after touching the stone on a particular day. The song may have prompted her to look for the magic stones in "Outlander" episode 4.
More Articles to Read
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Concept Art Shows Different Look of Nebula and Gamora [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman' Henry Cavill And Amy Adams Accept Ice Bucket Challenge [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks