Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress: All The Details Revealed, Actress Wore All White Traditional Gown-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 2:57 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie secretly tied a knot over the weekend last Aug 23. The couple took the vows in Chateau Miraval, France. For the wedding, Jolie reportedly chose an all-white ensemble. It was revealed by an insider to E! that the Oscar winner went for a traditional wedding dress.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
"The gown was very traditional, but very Angie, it was comfortable but plain white floor-length antique lace and silk", a source told the website.
The 39-year-old actress teamed her dress with the piece of jewelry that belonged to her mother, according to the reports. Jolie wore Marcheline Bertrand's (her mother) jewelry that included a gold locket with a photo of her mother inside it, as the source suggested to the website.
Moreover, Angie's beautiful wedding gown also had a veil and Pitt reportedly lifted it keeping the marriage traditions enact.
The couple has six children together including Maddox, 13, Pax, 11, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8 and twins Knox and Vivienne, 6. Even the kids were gleefully dressed at the wedding ceremony.
"The boys all wore tiny matching cream linen suits which were just like Brad's tuxedo, while the girls had each chosen a dress to match their own individual style and they had them specially made", further said a source to the website.
Jolie walked the aisle with Maddox and Pax, whereas Zahara and Vivienne threw petals.
Meanwhile, Pitt was recently seen wearing a traditional gold wedding band during the photo call of his film "Fury". The buzz has it that the wedding bands were designed by their good friend Robert Procop. The rep of the designer has also confirmed the report to the website.
Jolie and Pitt got together during the shoot of their film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". In one her interviews Jolie had suggested that she and Pitt remained friends till the later divorced of his first wife, Jennifer Aniston.
Aniston and Pitt ended their marriage in 2005. The "Friend's" star is now in a relationship with Justin Theroux. There has been a lot of buzz regarding her wedding. But she recently suggested in an interview that she and Justin are yet to decide on a wedding date.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast