‘Castle’ Season 7 Premiere Episode Spoilers: Identity Of Man Who Helps Kate Beckett Find Rick Castle Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 29, 2014 2:38 PM EST
Matt Letscher has signed on to guest star in the premiere episode of "Castle" Season 7. The premiere episode is titled "Driven" and Kate Beckett will be seen working on the hardest case of her life, the disappearance of her fiancé Rick Castle.
The Season 6 ended with bride Beckett at an accident spot. Castle's car was in a ditch and in flames. Castle never made it to their wedding. The new episode will open right where it left off and Beckett will soon find that Castle's body is not inside the burned-out car. This is set to kick-start the investigation to find what happened to Castle.
TV Line reports that Letscher, who played Billy Chambers in "Scandal," has been roped in to play the character called Henry Jenkins, a security consultant. Jenkins "provides Beckett with information on the most important case [Castle's disappearance] of her life," according to TV Line.
In its earlier report, TV Line described this character as a "highly intelligent yet unassuming gent who's deft at blending into a crowd."
As reported previously, Ryan Sands has been cast as a police sergeant of Hamptons, Tagger. TV Line reported that Tagger will be seen helping Beckett investigate the "most difficult case of her career." And, a doctor, a shrink and a Coast Guard captain are also expected to make an appearance in the premiere episode.
There is expected to be a "significant" time jump in the premiere episode. It looks like Beckett's investigation will hit a dead-end. It is only after some months that she and Castle's family are likely to find out about what happened to Castle.
The new season of "Castle" will introduce a new mythology that revolves around Castle. New secrets related to him will be revealed. This is going to cause friction in Castle and Beckett's relationship. However, this couple's relationship will continue to remain strong. The whole truth about Castle's disappearance would be revealed over the course of Season 8, not in the premiere episode.
David Amann has written the premiere episode of Season 7 and Rob Bowman has donned the director's hat.
"Castle" Season 7 returns on Sept. 29, 2014 on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date