Is Jennifer Aniston Hiding A Baby Bump?
By Pooja Bhagat | August 29, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Is it just a trick of our eyes or Jennifer Aniston seems to hide a small bump in her tummy beneath that glittering dress?
Rumours are once again floating about Jen's pregnancy.
Our 'Rachel Green' appeared for a premiere of her upcoming movie Life Of Crime at ArcLight Cinemas in California very recently. She looked absolutely ravishing in a short glimmering silver dress along with a black blazer and a pair of strappy stiletto.
But what was captured on the camera besides the star's magnetic smile is a small bump. It has led to speculations once again about the star being pregnant.
Aniston, on the other hand, is out rightly denying the rumours as baseless. However, she admits that she is made to feel less of a woman for not giving birth to a child. She also admitted that she is always asked about her maternity plans.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done". The 45-year-old star told People at the event. "If they're not checked then I've failed some part of my feminism, or my being a woman, or my worth or my value as a woman".
The actor seemed quite furious about frequently asked pregnancy questions that were in contrast to a bump peeking out of her glittering small dress. The American origin actress and businesswoman is currently dating Justin Theroux and seemed to be in a happy phase of her life. The two are often spotted together and will soon tie the knot following the steps of her ex, Brad Pitt.
Aniston has a dark comedy lined up for release. Life of Crime is on the basis of a 1978 novel and is about a corrupt real estate developer who refuses to pay ransom to release his wife so that he can spend some time with his mistress. Tim Robbins and Isla Fisher are also playing key roles in the upcoming flick.
Aniston has been in the limelight the whole week to promote the movie, doing rounds of interviews and promotional shows. But wherever she goes, she is asked or hinted at only personal questions either about her pregnancy or the recently commenced Brangelina marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists