Is Jennifer Aniston Hiding A Baby Bump?
By Pooja Bhagat | August 29, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Is it just a trick of our eyes or Jennifer Aniston seems to hide a small bump in her tummy beneath that glittering dress?
Rumours are once again floating about Jen's pregnancy.
Our 'Rachel Green' appeared for a premiere of her upcoming movie Life Of Crime at ArcLight Cinemas in California very recently. She looked absolutely ravishing in a short glimmering silver dress along with a black blazer and a pair of strappy stiletto.
But what was captured on the camera besides the star's magnetic smile is a small bump. It has led to speculations once again about the star being pregnant.
Aniston, on the other hand, is out rightly denying the rumours as baseless. However, she admits that she is made to feel less of a woman for not giving birth to a child. She also admitted that she is always asked about her maternity plans.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done". The 45-year-old star told People at the event. "If they're not checked then I've failed some part of my feminism, or my being a woman, or my worth or my value as a woman".
The actor seemed quite furious about frequently asked pregnancy questions that were in contrast to a bump peeking out of her glittering small dress. The American origin actress and businesswoman is currently dating Justin Theroux and seemed to be in a happy phase of her life. The two are often spotted together and will soon tie the knot following the steps of her ex, Brad Pitt.
Aniston has a dark comedy lined up for release. Life of Crime is on the basis of a 1978 novel and is about a corrupt real estate developer who refuses to pay ransom to release his wife so that he can spend some time with his mistress. Tim Robbins and Isla Fisher are also playing key roles in the upcoming flick.
Aniston has been in the limelight the whole week to promote the movie, doing rounds of interviews and promotional shows. But wherever she goes, she is asked or hinted at only personal questions either about her pregnancy or the recently commenced Brangelina marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS