Is Jennifer Aniston Hiding A Baby Bump?
By Pooja Bhagat | August 29, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Is it just a trick of our eyes or Jennifer Aniston seems to hide a small bump in her tummy beneath that glittering dress?
Rumours are once again floating about Jen's pregnancy.
Our 'Rachel Green' appeared for a premiere of her upcoming movie Life Of Crime at ArcLight Cinemas in California very recently. She looked absolutely ravishing in a short glimmering silver dress along with a black blazer and a pair of strappy stiletto.
But what was captured on the camera besides the star's magnetic smile is a small bump. It has led to speculations once again about the star being pregnant.
Aniston, on the other hand, is out rightly denying the rumours as baseless. However, she admits that she is made to feel less of a woman for not giving birth to a child. She also admitted that she is always asked about her maternity plans.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done". The 45-year-old star told People at the event. "If they're not checked then I've failed some part of my feminism, or my being a woman, or my worth or my value as a woman".
The actor seemed quite furious about frequently asked pregnancy questions that were in contrast to a bump peeking out of her glittering small dress. The American origin actress and businesswoman is currently dating Justin Theroux and seemed to be in a happy phase of her life. The two are often spotted together and will soon tie the knot following the steps of her ex, Brad Pitt.
Aniston has a dark comedy lined up for release. Life of Crime is on the basis of a 1978 novel and is about a corrupt real estate developer who refuses to pay ransom to release his wife so that he can spend some time with his mistress. Tim Robbins and Isla Fisher are also playing key roles in the upcoming flick.
Aniston has been in the limelight the whole week to promote the movie, doing rounds of interviews and promotional shows. But wherever she goes, she is asked or hinted at only personal questions either about her pregnancy or the recently commenced Brangelina marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best