George Clooney Beats Brad Pitt To Top The List Of Men Ageing Gracefully
By Pooja Bhagat | August 29, 2014 1:31 PM EST
George Clooney has topped the list of men ageing gracefully (MAG) beating some of the other top hot stars such as Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.
George Clooney has topped the list of men who are ageing gracefully.
Thanks to his magnetic smile and personality, the star looks extremely comfortable in his greying hair and refuses to colour them ever. He prefers to stay natural with his age and that what makes him the most graceful.
Embracing the ageing signs as they come is a rarely seen quality, especially in people of the glamour world. The fact that one can look good with an advancing age without losing any confidence was once again proven by 'Argo' maker.
The 53-year-old actor is currently engaged to Amal Alamuddin who is a lawyer and human right activist. The actor will tie the knot soon with Alamuddin who is 17 years younger than him.
Clooney has always been a subject of highly publicized relationships with women. For some time, even his sexual orientation was under media scrutiny.
The MAG list is released by Crown Clinic in Manchester after a survey conducted on 1,000 movie buffs. The survey featured some 40 tinsel town's heartthrobs, including names like Will Smith, Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman and Sean Penn.
"Clooney is a worthy winner" declared Crown Clinic surgeon Asim Shahmalak. "He has been a global sex symbol for 20 years and he has just as many female fans now as when he first emerged on (TV series) ER".
Recipient of three Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, he is an outstanding actor and filmmaker. The Ocean's Eleven star started his career in 1978 through small screen, but gained popularity in 1994 through a medical drama.
Clooney was nominated as 'Most Influential People in the World' by Times in 2009. He is actively involved in humanitarian work and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Some of the big names are beaten by Clooney in MAG race. The complete list of top 10 is mentioned here.
1. George Clooney, 53
2. Brad Pitt, 50
3. Johnny Depp, 51
4. Daniel Craig, 45
5. Hugh Jackman, 45
6. Matt Damon, 43
7. Mathew McConaughey, 44
8. Will Smith, 45
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage