George Clooney Beats Brad Pitt To Top The List Of Men Ageing Gracefully
By Pooja Bhagat | August 29, 2014 1:31 PM EST
George Clooney has topped the list of men ageing gracefully (MAG) beating some of the other top hot stars such as Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.
George Clooney has topped the list of men who are ageing gracefully.
Thanks to his magnetic smile and personality, the star looks extremely comfortable in his greying hair and refuses to colour them ever. He prefers to stay natural with his age and that what makes him the most graceful.
Embracing the ageing signs as they come is a rarely seen quality, especially in people of the glamour world. The fact that one can look good with an advancing age without losing any confidence was once again proven by 'Argo' maker.
The 53-year-old actor is currently engaged to Amal Alamuddin who is a lawyer and human right activist. The actor will tie the knot soon with Alamuddin who is 17 years younger than him.
Clooney has always been a subject of highly publicized relationships with women. For some time, even his sexual orientation was under media scrutiny.
The MAG list is released by Crown Clinic in Manchester after a survey conducted on 1,000 movie buffs. The survey featured some 40 tinsel town's heartthrobs, including names like Will Smith, Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman and Sean Penn.
"Clooney is a worthy winner" declared Crown Clinic surgeon Asim Shahmalak. "He has been a global sex symbol for 20 years and he has just as many female fans now as when he first emerged on (TV series) ER".
Recipient of three Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, he is an outstanding actor and filmmaker. The Ocean's Eleven star started his career in 1978 through small screen, but gained popularity in 1994 through a medical drama.
Clooney was nominated as 'Most Influential People in the World' by Times in 2009. He is actively involved in humanitarian work and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Some of the big names are beaten by Clooney in MAG race. The complete list of top 10 is mentioned here.
1. George Clooney, 53
2. Brad Pitt, 50
3. Johnny Depp, 51
4. Daniel Craig, 45
5. Hugh Jackman, 45
6. Matt Damon, 43
7. Mathew McConaughey, 44
8. Will Smith, 45
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone