Jennifer Aniston Reveals Some Beauty Tips And Secrets
By Pooja Bhagat | August 29, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston has been one of the most popular and gorgeous personality of Hollywood for the last 20 years now. After her first applaudable entry into the glamour world as the adorable Rachel Green, the world has fallen in love with the star. 45 years and still no sign of ageing, the actress is living the impossible dream of many women across the globe. In an exclusive interview with Bobbi Brown of Yahoo Beauty, the actress reveals some of her best kept secrets and shares beauty advice.
Jennifer Aniston reveals some of her beauty tips.
- Slowing The Ageing Process
Aniston emphasised on two basic well known facts which are, namely, drinking lots of water and having sound sleep. These facts may be quite well known but women often fail to follow them for various reasons. It is now official that beauty sleep is indeed behind those mischievous perky eyes.
- Genetically Blessed
The star confessed that she is lucky to have good genes running in her blood which in turn are shooing away the wrinkles and lines from her skin. Aniston's father John Aniston was Greek and an actor by profession. He is the one responsible to pass on the acting skills as well as the flawless, wrinkle-free skin to his daughter.
- Pamper Your Hair
Aniston follows a weekly ritual of using hair mask to restore and replenish her locks. "I do it every Sunday because I do highlight my hair" the actress revealed. "The one thing with hair, as we get older, is it doesn't necessarily react as beautifully as it used to when we were in our 20s, which I never knew." She is also the co-owner and brand ambassador of Living Proof Restore Mask which she swears by and claims to be a 'game changer' in her case.
- No silicone On Hair
Jennifer never uses the silicone based products on her hair. The silicone present in the beauty products makes the hair oily and sticky, making them nothing but a dirt magnet.
- No Cosmetic Surgery For Her
Aniston definitely seems to have a different take on cosmetic surgery as compared to other celebrities like Kim Kardashian. It is completely a no-no for the star. "I think what I have been witness to, is seeing women trying to stay ageless with what they are doing to themselves", the star said. "I am grateful to learn from their mistakes, because I am not injecting s**t into my face."
- Use Latest Innovations
Instead of altering what you have got naturally, Aniston strongly feels that latest skin renewal creams and other technologies like LED light therapy and facial massages are much better route to look at your best.
- Accept Your Greys
Aniston's final advice is to embrace what is coming with the age. She is completely in awe of women who had aged gracefully like Gloria Steinem, Diane Keaton and Annette Bening.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Sex In The City Actress Kim Cattrall Embraces Menopause
- A Baby Shot In The Head Due To Hunting Accident In Pennsylvania; Chances of Blindness
- Australia's Response to Ebola Crisis 'Lethally Inadequate'
- 5 Myths About The Gluten-Free Diet Every Fad Fanatic Should Know
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money