CBS Releases Premiere Episode Titles, Synopses: ‘NCIS’ Season 12, ‘The Good Wife' Season 6, ‘Blue Bloods’ Season 5, ‘Mom’ Season 2, ‘Person Of Interest’ Season 4, ‘Criminal Minds’ Season 10 And More
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 29, 2014 12:44 PM EST
The fall season is set to start in less than a month's time. The popular, old shows will return with new episodes featuring new twists, turns and dramas. CBS has released the premiere episode titles and synopses of its fall season line-up.
"2 Broke Girls" Season 4, which is scheduled to premiere on Monday, Oct. 27, will open with an episode titled "And The Reality Problem." According to the official logline, "A reality show producer approaches Max and Caroline about shooting an episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" at their cupcake window."
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is set to premiere Monday, Sept. 22. The premiere episode is titled "The Locomotion Interruption."
"Leonard and Amy take an unexpected road trip to Arizona to pick up Sheldon. Meanwhile, Penny interviews for a job at Bernadette's company and Howard is weirded out by Stuart's relationship with Mrs. Wolowitz," according to CBS' synopsis.
"Blue Bloods" Season 5 will premiere on Friday, Sept. 26, with an episode called "Partners." According to the logline, "As Danny and Baez escort confiscated drugs to a remote location for incineration, their convoy is attacked and Baez is seriously injured, leaving Danny to track down the drug cartel responsible. Meanwhile, Frank must carefully navigate personal and political waters when an exemplary lieutenant's actions cause controversy for the NYPD."
The first episode of "Criminal Minds" Season 10, which premieres on Wednesday, Oct. 1, is called "X."
"The BAU team investigates a series of murders in Bakersfield, Calif., which have left the victims unidentifiable. Also, the team welcomes new agent Kate Callahan (The Client List's Jennifer Love Hewitt) into the BAU fold," official synopsis of the episode.
Scheduled to premiere on Sunday, Sept. 28, "CSI" Season 15 is titled "The CSI Effect." "Finlay must deal with a bomb planted in her car, while Russell gets a call from someone claiming to be the Gig Harbor killer," according to CBS' synopsis.
"The Good Wife" Season 6 is set to premiere on Sunday, Sept. 21. The first episode is titled "The Line," and according to the official synopsis, "Alicia is adamant in her refusal to run for State's Attorney despite Eli's attempts to persuade her to launch a campaign. Meanwhile, as Diane considers joining Florrick/Agos as partner, an internal crisis threatens to destroy the firm."
The opening episode of "Hawaii Five-0" Season 5, which premiere on Friday, Sept. 26, is called "A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai." CBS' released synopsis says "The island of O'ahu goes on lockdown when Five-0 hunts a terrorist who starts using weaponized drones on civilians. Meanwhile, McGarrett and Danno must go for a mandated review with a psychologist, resulting in a session which looks a lot like couples therapy."
"Mom" returns on Monday, Sept. 29, with Season 2. The first episode is titled "Hepatitis and Lemon Zest" According to the official synopsis, "Bonnie is furious when Christy's poor financial decisions threaten the family's living situation. Meanwhile, Christy agrees to help out Jill (My Name Is Earl's Jaime Pressly), a woman who is newly sober."
The premiere episode of "NCIS" Season 12 is titled "20 Clicks." According to CBS' official synopsis, "When Gibbs and McGee's mission is compromised, the NCIS team races to locate them before a Russian mercenary group." The new season is scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, Sept. 23.
The Season 6 of "NCIS: Los Angeles," which is scheduled to premiere on Monday, Sept. 29, opens with an episode titled "Deep Trouble, Pt. II" The CBS' official synopsis says, "Callen and Sam are trapped in an armed submarine that terrorists have aimed to hit an aircraft carrier in San Diego. Meanwhile, Hetty defies orders and forgoes her trip to Washington, as the team tries to locate and save Callen and Sam and prevent the terrorist attack."
The first episode of "Person of Interest" Season 4 is "Panopticon." According to CBS' synopsis, "The Season Four Forced to take on new identities created by Root, the team tries to adapt to their new lives. However, some find it hard to ignore The Machine's numbers, which puts them all at risk of being detected by Samaritan." This series is scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, Sept. 23.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast