Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Stepped Out Without Their Rings, Carey Handling Marriage Troubles With Happy Face
By Annie Dee | August 29, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey made several appearance amidst their marriage troubles without their wedding rings on. While Nick Cannon is said to be depressed about their failed marriage, Mariah Carey is braving the storm with a happy face.
Nick Cannon (L) speaks to a reporter while his wife Mariah Carey (2nd R) looks on during the New York film premiere of director Lee Daniels' 'The Butler' at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York August 5, 2013. Carey dislocated her shoulder.
After he confirmed his split with Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon hosted "America's Got Talent" on Monday sans his wedding ring for the first time. He was also spotted out and about on Tuesday and Wednesday without his wedding ring on.
Page Six reports that Cannon is quite depressed about his failed marriage with Carey. Between him and the singing diva, however, he was the first to admit that his marriage is failing. The host told The Insider, "There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months."
On the other hand, Carey's rep said Mariah is focusing on her children and her approaching tour. News of their troubles surprised even their family. Cannon's father shared that he's shocked to hear that there was trouble in paradise because as far as he knew, everything was fine between the two. Page Six had reported that Cannon cannot comment publicly about their divorce or he'll be slapped with a penalty.
Mariah Carey was also seen out and about without her ring. On Tuesday, the singer was seen about town at Da Mikele in Tribeca with her 3-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe. The family looked really content and happy with their bonding despite all these.
"They seemed happy and like they were having a good time," shares a witness to People Magazine.
Mariah also posted a happy shot of her daughter Monroe on her Instagram on Wednesday. She captioned the photo with "#MyHeart."
Despite her marriage blues, Carey's impact on the music industry cannot be discounted. Time recently puts her on top in "ultimate pop stardom" ranking because of the number of hits she managed to shoot into Billboard Top 10 since 1960s and her longevity as a music artist. She bested Miley Cyrus on the list.
Cannon and Carey tied the knot back in 2008. They only have two children, the twins.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft