Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Stepped Out Without Their Rings, Carey Handling Marriage Troubles With Happy Face
By Annie Dee | August 29, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey made several appearance amidst their marriage troubles without their wedding rings on. While Nick Cannon is said to be depressed about their failed marriage, Mariah Carey is braving the storm with a happy face.
Nick Cannon (L) speaks to a reporter while his wife Mariah Carey (2nd R) looks on during the New York film premiere of director Lee Daniels' 'The Butler' at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York August 5, 2013. Carey dislocated her shoulder.
After he confirmed his split with Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon hosted "America's Got Talent" on Monday sans his wedding ring for the first time. He was also spotted out and about on Tuesday and Wednesday without his wedding ring on.
Page Six reports that Cannon is quite depressed about his failed marriage with Carey. Between him and the singing diva, however, he was the first to admit that his marriage is failing. The host told The Insider, "There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months."
On the other hand, Carey's rep said Mariah is focusing on her children and her approaching tour. News of their troubles surprised even their family. Cannon's father shared that he's shocked to hear that there was trouble in paradise because as far as he knew, everything was fine between the two. Page Six had reported that Cannon cannot comment publicly about their divorce or he'll be slapped with a penalty.
Mariah Carey was also seen out and about without her ring. On Tuesday, the singer was seen about town at Da Mikele in Tribeca with her 3-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe. The family looked really content and happy with their bonding despite all these.
"They seemed happy and like they were having a good time," shares a witness to People Magazine.
Mariah also posted a happy shot of her daughter Monroe on her Instagram on Wednesday. She captioned the photo with "#MyHeart."
Despite her marriage blues, Carey's impact on the music industry cannot be discounted. Time recently puts her on top in "ultimate pop stardom" ranking because of the number of hits she managed to shoot into Billboard Top 10 since 1960s and her longevity as a music artist. She bested Miley Cyrus on the list.
Cannon and Carey tied the knot back in 2008. They only have two children, the twins.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies