Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Stepped Out Without Their Rings, Carey Handling Marriage Troubles With Happy Face
By Annie Dee | August 29, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey made several appearance amidst their marriage troubles without their wedding rings on. While Nick Cannon is said to be depressed about their failed marriage, Mariah Carey is braving the storm with a happy face.
Nick Cannon (L) speaks to a reporter while his wife Mariah Carey (2nd R) looks on during the New York film premiere of director Lee Daniels' 'The Butler' at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York August 5, 2013. Carey dislocated her shoulder.
After he confirmed his split with Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon hosted "America's Got Talent" on Monday sans his wedding ring for the first time. He was also spotted out and about on Tuesday and Wednesday without his wedding ring on.
Page Six reports that Cannon is quite depressed about his failed marriage with Carey. Between him and the singing diva, however, he was the first to admit that his marriage is failing. The host told The Insider, "There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months."
On the other hand, Carey's rep said Mariah is focusing on her children and her approaching tour. News of their troubles surprised even their family. Cannon's father shared that he's shocked to hear that there was trouble in paradise because as far as he knew, everything was fine between the two. Page Six had reported that Cannon cannot comment publicly about their divorce or he'll be slapped with a penalty.
Mariah Carey was also seen out and about without her ring. On Tuesday, the singer was seen about town at Da Mikele in Tribeca with her 3-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe. The family looked really content and happy with their bonding despite all these.
"They seemed happy and like they were having a good time," shares a witness to People Magazine.
Mariah also posted a happy shot of her daughter Monroe on her Instagram on Wednesday. She captioned the photo with "#MyHeart."
Despite her marriage blues, Carey's impact on the music industry cannot be discounted. Time recently puts her on top in "ultimate pop stardom" ranking because of the number of hits she managed to shoot into Billboard Top 10 since 1960s and her longevity as a music artist. She bested Miley Cyrus on the list.
Cannon and Carey tied the knot back in 2008. They only have two children, the twins.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS