‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Spoilers For Sept. 1-5: Updates On Kristen, Brady, Theresa, Sami, EJ, Aiden, Hope And More
By jaskiran kaur | August 29, 2014 10:57 AM EST
In the month of Sept., "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) fans are going to enjoy some really exciting and explosive episodes. In the past, the show's storyline has taken an intriguing turn. However, the consequences of these unexpected twists remain to be seen. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) episodes of Sept. 1-5. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
This article contains spoilers from Sept. 1-5 episodes of "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). Read at your own risk.
Fans must note the show remains pre-empted on Monday, Sept. 1 due to the broadcast of PGA Golf: Deutsche Bank Championship.
Picking up from where it left, the week of Sept. 1 on "Days of Our Lives" begins with some drama caused by Kristen.
Soap Opera Fan has presented a detailed spoilers report for the upcoming episodes of NBC's long-running daytime soap opera. According to the report, Kristen's plan is finally showing results. Plans of everyone who wanted to even scores with Kristen are getting backfired as she takes control of the situation. Her presence reportedly "slowly tears apart the lives" of her enemies.
Kristen visits Marlena and reveals a piece of information that leaves her shocked. The news soon passes from Dr. Marlena to Eric, who "doesn't want to hear" the news. Kristen makes a huge demand from Eric and it leaves him shocked. Meanwhile, Kristen continues to fight over Brady with Theresa. Tension rises and things get worse between the two as Kristen remains determined to win.
As for Kate and Sami, things are going to get tough. Their biggest enemy is returning to Salem. Stefano, the crime lord, is going to take revenge for the damage the two women caused him. Kate and Sami reportedly join forces once again to keep Stefano from reaching them. But will they succeed? The report states that Sami's plan of action takes a turn due to Nicole's interference. Sami and Nicole quarrel and it may make things difficult for Sami.
Elsewhere, Hope is still not sure about Aiden's feelings. This week, Aiden finally decides to "take the plunge" and be clear about his feelings for the detective.
She Knows has also presented spoilers report for Sept. 1-5 episodes of "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). The report suggests that Theresa's week begins on a happy note when Brady shows his affection to Theresa. Meanwhile, Marlena faces a difficult situation and Sami and EJ get into a confrontation. Sami "accuses" EJ of supporting and assisting Stefano in his plans against Kate and her. The week ends with Eric responding to Kristen's demands and questions and Clyde meeting his opponent.
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia