Rob Kardashian Gets Close To French Montana And Calls Him Brother
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 29, 2014 10:24 AM EST
Robert Kardashian is cozying up to big sister Khloe Kardashian's new boyfriend, French Montana, after reportedly being adversely affected by her split from estranged husband Lamar Odom. Recent social media posts show that Rob and French are getting along handsomely and Rob might have found a new big brother figure after losing Lamar.
Television personality Rob Kardashian slaps hands with (from L-R) Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner during the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, February 18, 2011. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok (UNITED STATES - Tags: SPORT BASKETBALL ENTERTAINMENT)
Khloe was married to Lamar Odom for four years before filing a divorce in December 2013 amid the allegations of drug abuse and constant womanizing by the former NBA player. The divorce has not yet been finalized but Khloe has clearly moved on from the divorce. In spite of the fact that she was still very much affected by the split, Khloe has started going out with Moroccan rapper French Montana and the rest of the family seems to be warming up to him as well.
Robert has recently posted a photo on his twitter account where he had his arm around French Montana's shoulder while both of them were looking out into the horizon at the sunset. Rod was pointing up into the sky in the photo.
Wit my bro @FrencHMonTanA trying to convince him sky's da limit... He said he doesn't believe me
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 27, 2014
Rob was particularly close to Khloe's ex-husband, Lamar because he had lived with the couple for a good part of their time together. In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", Khloe admitted that she felt responsible for Rob's reclusion and possible depression. Khloe feels this way because Rob was exposed to the toxic environment in their house leading up to the divorce. It has been a long-running theme in the reality show that Rob had become withdrawn from the family and has also struggling with weight gain among other issues. Khloe felt that the loss of Lamar also affected her brother because the two had become very close. Rob had grown up in a female-dominated household with his mother Kris and sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe along with the two Jenner sisters, Kendall and Kylie. Lamar had become like a real brother to him. Rob posted another photo on his twitter account where he greeted his friend and again gave a shout out to Montana calling him his brother along with a couple of other friends.
Happy birthday to my brother Zak @Justt_ZacK ‼️ And shout out @ChinxMusic ... @FrencHMonTanA , love my brothers — ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 27, 2014
Rob and French seem to be hanging out and building a relationship as indicated by his tweets. It only remains to be seen how things will pan out both with Rob and between French and Khloe whose relationship has been riddled by several controversies in recent weeks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage