Chris Martin-JLaw Dating: Jennifer Is 'Anti-Gwyneth,' Singer Writes Her Love Songs-- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 29, 2014 9:35 AM EST
Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are believed to only have dated for a few times, but a report claims things are already getting serious between the two lovebirds. And fans wonder just how exactly did the singer manage to sweep the young actress off her feet.
Chris Martin of Coldplay performs at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2014 in Chiba, near Tokyo June 14, 2014.
"The Hunger Games" actress had previously told friends that her romance with the 37-year old Chris Martin is nothing serious, according to Mirror UK. However, she reportedly got hooked to the singer when she watched his performance in UK earlier this summer. A source claims his music is absolutely part of what attracted Jen to the "Coldplay" frontman.
Chris Martin has reportedly been busy wooing the actress. His sweetness apparently involves writing Jen love songs and taking her to "private, romantic spots" as the source revealed.
"The better she gets to know him, the more she likes him," the source added.
Radar Online reports the "X-Men" star once said "British men have these wonderful manners, and everything they say is funnier just because of the accent." The site claims Jennifer Lawrence definitely has a thing for British men as she has moved on from her ex, England-born Nicholas Hoult to Chris Martin.
Meanwhile, a pal claimed Martin fancies the 24-year old actress because she is reportedly the "anti-Gwyneth."
"[Lawrence] is not so rigid, and Chris is responding to that," the source told US Weekly.
Now that they are dating, the source claims Chris Martin is "smiling again" as he is enjoying being around someone who is carefree like Jennifer Lawrence.
"That's when sparks flew," the source added.
Their romance is definitely heating up as reports claim Chris has invited Jen to the band's gig on Sept. 19 at the Las Vegas MGM Grand Arena as part of the iHeartRadio concert. Additionally, Radar Online reports a source claimed Jennifer Lawrence would be part of the entourage when Coldplay tours L.A., Chicago and New York for their "Ghost Stories" music tour.
However, there has been no physical evidence to prove that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are indeed dating. Both stars have also remained mum on the rumours.
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories