Chris Martin-JLaw Dating: Jennifer Is 'Anti-Gwyneth,' Singer Writes Her Love Songs-- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 29, 2014 9:35 AM EST
Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are believed to only have dated for a few times, but a report claims things are already getting serious between the two lovebirds. And fans wonder just how exactly did the singer manage to sweep the young actress off her feet.
Chris Martin of Coldplay performs at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2014 in Chiba, near Tokyo June 14, 2014.
"The Hunger Games" actress had previously told friends that her romance with the 37-year old Chris Martin is nothing serious, according to Mirror UK. However, she reportedly got hooked to the singer when she watched his performance in UK earlier this summer. A source claims his music is absolutely part of what attracted Jen to the "Coldplay" frontman.
Chris Martin has reportedly been busy wooing the actress. His sweetness apparently involves writing Jen love songs and taking her to "private, romantic spots" as the source revealed.
"The better she gets to know him, the more she likes him," the source added.
Radar Online reports the "X-Men" star once said "British men have these wonderful manners, and everything they say is funnier just because of the accent." The site claims Jennifer Lawrence definitely has a thing for British men as she has moved on from her ex, England-born Nicholas Hoult to Chris Martin.
Meanwhile, a pal claimed Martin fancies the 24-year old actress because she is reportedly the "anti-Gwyneth."
"[Lawrence] is not so rigid, and Chris is responding to that," the source told US Weekly.
Now that they are dating, the source claims Chris Martin is "smiling again" as he is enjoying being around someone who is carefree like Jennifer Lawrence.
"That's when sparks flew," the source added.
Their romance is definitely heating up as reports claim Chris has invited Jen to the band's gig on Sept. 19 at the Las Vegas MGM Grand Arena as part of the iHeartRadio concert. Additionally, Radar Online reports a source claimed Jennifer Lawrence would be part of the entourage when Coldplay tours L.A., Chicago and New York for their "Ghost Stories" music tour.
However, there has been no physical evidence to prove that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are indeed dating. Both stars have also remained mum on the rumours.
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]