Chris Martin-JLaw Dating: Jennifer Is 'Anti-Gwyneth,' Singer Writes Her Love Songs-- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 29, 2014 9:35 AM EST
Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are believed to only have dated for a few times, but a report claims things are already getting serious between the two lovebirds. And fans wonder just how exactly did the singer manage to sweep the young actress off her feet.
Chris Martin of Coldplay performs at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2014 in Chiba, near Tokyo June 14, 2014.
"The Hunger Games" actress had previously told friends that her romance with the 37-year old Chris Martin is nothing serious, according to Mirror UK. However, she reportedly got hooked to the singer when she watched his performance in UK earlier this summer. A source claims his music is absolutely part of what attracted Jen to the "Coldplay" frontman.
Chris Martin has reportedly been busy wooing the actress. His sweetness apparently involves writing Jen love songs and taking her to "private, romantic spots" as the source revealed.
"The better she gets to know him, the more she likes him," the source added.
Radar Online reports the "X-Men" star once said "British men have these wonderful manners, and everything they say is funnier just because of the accent." The site claims Jennifer Lawrence definitely has a thing for British men as she has moved on from her ex, England-born Nicholas Hoult to Chris Martin.
Meanwhile, a pal claimed Martin fancies the 24-year old actress because she is reportedly the "anti-Gwyneth."
"[Lawrence] is not so rigid, and Chris is responding to that," the source told US Weekly.
Now that they are dating, the source claims Chris Martin is "smiling again" as he is enjoying being around someone who is carefree like Jennifer Lawrence.
"That's when sparks flew," the source added.
Their romance is definitely heating up as reports claim Chris has invited Jen to the band's gig on Sept. 19 at the Las Vegas MGM Grand Arena as part of the iHeartRadio concert. Additionally, Radar Online reports a source claimed Jennifer Lawrence would be part of the entourage when Coldplay tours L.A., Chicago and New York for their "Ghost Stories" music tour.
However, there has been no physical evidence to prove that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are indeed dating. Both stars have also remained mum on the rumours.
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia