Brad Pitt's Wedding Ring: Actor Spotted With A Gold Wedding Band After Secretly Getting Marriage to Angelina Jolie
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:59 AM EST
Brad Pitt who is now married to Angelina Jolie, was recently spotted flaunting his wedding ring. The "Inglorious Bastards" actor was seen wearing a gold wedding band during the "Fury" photo call Tank Museum in Bovington, Dorset. This was the first time that Pitt was seen in public post his secret wedding ceremony with Jolie.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
It was previously speculated that Pitt would go for a fancier wedding ring, but it seems the actor likes it to keep it traditional.
The couple got married in a small chapel on Aug 23. Before exchanging the vows the two acquired the marriage license from a judge in California. Jolie and Pitt's six kids participated in the wedding and were integral to the ceremony.
Maddox, 13 and Pax, 10, walked Jolie to the aisle whereas Zahara, 9 and Vivienne, 6, played the part of flower girls. Knox, 6 and Shiloh, 9, were the ring bearers.
Pitt and Jolie got engaged in April 2012 and since then there have been a bevy of speculations in regards to couple's marriage. Their rep in an official statement confirmed the couple's wedding.
The two have reportedly taken a good amount of time before taking the next step in their relationship.
"We spent a lot of time contemplating and thinking and talking about what we both wanted in life and realized that we wanted very, very similar things. And then we just continued to take time. We remained very, very good friends--with this realization--for a long time. And then life developed in a way where we could be together, where it felt like something we would do, we should do", Jolie once said about her relationship with Pitt to Vogue 2012 Janaury issue as reported by People.
Meanwhile, Pitt once suggested that he is lucky to have Jolie by his side. He even said that one of the best things he did in life was to have Jolie as the mother of his children.
"She's such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her. With a partner like Angie, I know that when I'm working, the kids are happy, safe, and prospering. And when Angie's working, she knows she has the same", Pitt said to Parade in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates