Brad Pitt's Wedding Ring: Actor Spotted With A Gold Wedding Band After Secretly Getting Marriage to Angelina Jolie
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:59 AM EST
Brad Pitt who is now married to Angelina Jolie, was recently spotted flaunting his wedding ring. The "Inglorious Bastards" actor was seen wearing a gold wedding band during the "Fury" photo call Tank Museum in Bovington, Dorset. This was the first time that Pitt was seen in public post his secret wedding ceremony with Jolie.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
It was previously speculated that Pitt would go for a fancier wedding ring, but it seems the actor likes it to keep it traditional.
The couple got married in a small chapel on Aug 23. Before exchanging the vows the two acquired the marriage license from a judge in California. Jolie and Pitt's six kids participated in the wedding and were integral to the ceremony.
Maddox, 13 and Pax, 10, walked Jolie to the aisle whereas Zahara, 9 and Vivienne, 6, played the part of flower girls. Knox, 6 and Shiloh, 9, were the ring bearers.
Pitt and Jolie got engaged in April 2012 and since then there have been a bevy of speculations in regards to couple's marriage. Their rep in an official statement confirmed the couple's wedding.
The two have reportedly taken a good amount of time before taking the next step in their relationship.
"We spent a lot of time contemplating and thinking and talking about what we both wanted in life and realized that we wanted very, very similar things. And then we just continued to take time. We remained very, very good friends--with this realization--for a long time. And then life developed in a way where we could be together, where it felt like something we would do, we should do", Jolie once said about her relationship with Pitt to Vogue 2012 Janaury issue as reported by People.
Meanwhile, Pitt once suggested that he is lucky to have Jolie by his side. He even said that one of the best things he did in life was to have Jolie as the mother of his children.
"She's such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her. With a partner like Angie, I know that when I'm working, the kids are happy, safe, and prospering. And when Angie's working, she knows she has the same", Pitt said to Parade in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage