Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's 'Crazy Sex Scenes' To Be Featured in 'By The Sea'-Report
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is now officially a married couple that is reportedly set to shoot some steamy scenes for their upcoming film "By The Sea". U.S. Magazine reported that Pitt and Jolie have some "crazy sex scenes" in the film. The couple is currently shooting in Republic of Malta, according to reports by Times of Malta.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Jolie and Pitt arrived in the city this week. They would be shooting in Mgarr ix-Xini, a small bay on the Maltese Island of Gozo. A film set was built and the bay would remain closed until November, according to the reports.
"By The Sea" is a brainchild of Angelina Jolie as she will also be directing the film. This would be the first time in nine years that Pitt and Jolie would share the screen space. The couple was last seen together in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
"By The Sea" is an intimate drama that talks about ups and down in a relationship and how the couple survive it together.
"We were shy of it for quite a few years because it's very heavy, about a relationship, people going through and surviving a lot together", the actress-director said about the film "It's not easy. So, we were nervous about being able to handle the material as actors and to take it on together. But, we feel that we're in a good place to do that now. We are excited about the challenge--and I am directing it, yeah", according to Entertainment Inquirer.
This would be first time that Jolie would be directing Pitt. Both Jolie and Pitt had varied tastes in the film. However, Pitt is thrilled to work under Jolie's direction.
"Obviously, Brad is willing to have me direct him in a film and work with me. He's extremely supportive, which is wonderful, because we're interested in different aspects of film", Jolie said further.
Meanwhile, last weekend Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got married in a secret ceremony in France. The couple has confirmed the news. The long time couple tied the knot in Chateau Miraval, their lavish private estate in the French countryside.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia