Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's 'Crazy Sex Scenes' To Be Featured in 'By The Sea'-Report
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is now officially a married couple that is reportedly set to shoot some steamy scenes for their upcoming film "By The Sea". U.S. Magazine reported that Pitt and Jolie have some "crazy sex scenes" in the film. The couple is currently shooting in Republic of Malta, according to reports by Times of Malta.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Jolie and Pitt arrived in the city this week. They would be shooting in Mgarr ix-Xini, a small bay on the Maltese Island of Gozo. A film set was built and the bay would remain closed until November, according to the reports.
"By The Sea" is a brainchild of Angelina Jolie as she will also be directing the film. This would be the first time in nine years that Pitt and Jolie would share the screen space. The couple was last seen together in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
"By The Sea" is an intimate drama that talks about ups and down in a relationship and how the couple survive it together.
"We were shy of it for quite a few years because it's very heavy, about a relationship, people going through and surviving a lot together", the actress-director said about the film "It's not easy. So, we were nervous about being able to handle the material as actors and to take it on together. But, we feel that we're in a good place to do that now. We are excited about the challenge--and I am directing it, yeah", according to Entertainment Inquirer.
This would be first time that Jolie would be directing Pitt. Both Jolie and Pitt had varied tastes in the film. However, Pitt is thrilled to work under Jolie's direction.
"Obviously, Brad is willing to have me direct him in a film and work with me. He's extremely supportive, which is wonderful, because we're interested in different aspects of film", Jolie said further.
Meanwhile, last weekend Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got married in a secret ceremony in France. The couple has confirmed the news. The long time couple tied the knot in Chateau Miraval, their lavish private estate in the French countryside.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2