Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's 'Crazy Sex Scenes' To Be Featured in 'By The Sea'-Report
By Sonalee singh | August 29, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is now officially a married couple that is reportedly set to shoot some steamy scenes for their upcoming film "By The Sea". U.S. Magazine reported that Pitt and Jolie have some "crazy sex scenes" in the film. The couple is currently shooting in Republic of Malta, according to reports by Times of Malta.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Jolie and Pitt arrived in the city this week. They would be shooting in Mgarr ix-Xini, a small bay on the Maltese Island of Gozo. A film set was built and the bay would remain closed until November, according to the reports.
"By The Sea" is a brainchild of Angelina Jolie as she will also be directing the film. This would be the first time in nine years that Pitt and Jolie would share the screen space. The couple was last seen together in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
"By The Sea" is an intimate drama that talks about ups and down in a relationship and how the couple survive it together.
"We were shy of it for quite a few years because it's very heavy, about a relationship, people going through and surviving a lot together", the actress-director said about the film "It's not easy. So, we were nervous about being able to handle the material as actors and to take it on together. But, we feel that we're in a good place to do that now. We are excited about the challenge--and I am directing it, yeah", according to Entertainment Inquirer.
This would be first time that Jolie would be directing Pitt. Both Jolie and Pitt had varied tastes in the film. However, Pitt is thrilled to work under Jolie's direction.
"Obviously, Brad is willing to have me direct him in a film and work with me. He's extremely supportive, which is wonderful, because we're interested in different aspects of film", Jolie said further.
Meanwhile, last weekend Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got married in a secret ceremony in France. The couple has confirmed the news. The long time couple tied the knot in Chateau Miraval, their lavish private estate in the French countryside.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date