Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
August 29, 2014 8:28 AM EST
Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlaw Getting Serious, Holiday In St. Tropez Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Currently in a romantic gateway in St. Tropez with new love Camilla Thurlow, Prince Harry is taking a last holiday before he starts with his Invictus Games and before he turns the big 3-0. The 29-year-old royal is spotted holidaying in the South of France with Thurlow and friends, but is mainly holed up with Thurlow at a friend's luxury villa.
Far from the prying eyes of the paparazzi, the new couple is mostly spending time hanging out by the villa's pool instead of hitting the clubs in the area.
"They've been talking until late into the night and having one of those magical times that you have when you first fall in love and want to find out everything you can about the other person," a source told E! News. "Harry's had no interest whatsoever in going out and just wants to focus on Camilla without any distractions."
The pair was introduced by Harry's cousin Princess Beatrice, and since then the two have been spending a lot of time together. Since the Prince's split from his former flame, Cressida Bonas, the ginger-haired royal was seen partying and loving his newfound freedom, but after two months of being single he is now getting serious with Thurlow.
The former Miss Edinburg and the Prince were recently spotted kissing at a Mexican bar owned by Harry's friend -- this was two months after Prince Harry's split with Cressida. Weeks after they were spotted together, the Prince and Thurlow are now on holiday, a sign that Harry is beginning to get serious with his new girl.
"The truth is Harry's love life is a bit of a mess," a friend close to Harry told Mail Online. "This is a time of reflection for him and he is more on his own than ever, which is not something he relishes."
Turning 30 on Sept. 15, the day after the Invictus Game wraps up, Harry's birthday is reportedly going to be held in Kensington Palace. Kate Middleton and Prince William are overseeing the whole party with the help of Harry's friend, Guy Pelly, who is known for throwing glamourous parties in London.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored