UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
By Mark Wayne Eubank | August 29, 2014 1:01 AM EST
It's that time of the year where football fans from around Europe and across the globe go nuts in supporting respective clubs, and it all starts with the UEFA Champions League Draw.
Arsenal's coach Arsene Wenger is pictured during the first leg of their Champions League qualifying soccer match against Besiktas at Ataturk Olympic stadium in Istanbul August 19, 2014.
More than three months ago, Real Madrid were able to fulfill their supporters' wishes in capturing La Decima (the tenth) at the expense of city rivals Atletico Madrid, by beating the latter with a convincing scoreline of 4-1.
This time, new history will be written, as top clubs have made their moves in the ongoing transfer window to further strengthen their respective squads and increase their chances in lifting the coveted trophy.
To speculate on any outcome at this point is obviously premature, but in any case, it's going to be an exciting night for football.
Meanwhile, the following are the four pots from which eight groups, composing of four clubs each, will be drawn from.
Grimaldi Forum, Monaco
UEFA.com (Worldwide), Sky Go (UK), FOX Soccer 2 Go (U.S.), Dottor Mercato (via Youtube)
Sky Sports News and Eurosport 2 (U.K.), FOX Soccer Plus (U.S.)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Signs Using Odom’s Surname; Source Reveals Khloe Still ‘Proud’ Of Being Called Mrs. Odom