‘The Big Bang Theory’ Actor Johnny Galecki And Kelli Garner Split, Actor Shooting For Season 8 -- Reports
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 28, 2014 8:43 PM EST
Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have reportedly decided to end their relationship after dating for more than two years. Galecki and Garner, however, continue to remain friends, according to media reports.
Us Weekly was the first to report about Galecki and Garner's break-up. E! News has now confirmed the news. A source said to Us that Galecki, who plays Leonard in "The Big Bang Theory," and Garner, who played Kate Cameron in "Pan Am," have separated on an amicable note. Us Weekly quoted the source as saying "Johnny and Kelli are still best friends."
According to reports, Galecki arrived at the Emmy Awards on Monday, without Garner. The two were secretly dating for a while before they made their first public appearance, together, in March 2012. Previously, Galecki was secretly dating his "The Big Bang Theory" co-star Kaley Cuoco [Penny]. Galecki and Cuoco were in a relationship for nearly two years, but the media never got a whiff of it. When Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting, last year on New Year's Eve, Galecki attended the wedding ceremony with Garner.
Meanwhile, Galecki is currently shooting "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8, which began production on Aug. 08. The actor recently hit the headlines when he and his co-actors Cuoco and Jim Parsons [Sheldon] signed on their new contracts, which have given them a huge pay hike. These three actors are now taking home $1 Million dollar per episode.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, with two episodes. The last season saw Leonard and Penny getting engaged and they were thinking of moving in together. The new season will show Penny working as a pharmaceutical sales representative and she will be making good money. They are unlikely to split but some friction is expected in their relationship.
According to reports, Leonard and Penny are not going to get married soon. At the moment, it looks unlikely that writer will make them walk down the aisle in Season 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’