‘The Big Bang Theory’ Actor Johnny Galecki And Kelli Garner Split, Actor Shooting For Season 8 -- Reports
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 28, 2014 8:43 PM EST
Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have reportedly decided to end their relationship after dating for more than two years. Galecki and Garner, however, continue to remain friends, according to media reports.
Us Weekly was the first to report about Galecki and Garner's break-up. E! News has now confirmed the news. A source said to Us that Galecki, who plays Leonard in "The Big Bang Theory," and Garner, who played Kate Cameron in "Pan Am," have separated on an amicable note. Us Weekly quoted the source as saying "Johnny and Kelli are still best friends."
According to reports, Galecki arrived at the Emmy Awards on Monday, without Garner. The two were secretly dating for a while before they made their first public appearance, together, in March 2012. Previously, Galecki was secretly dating his "The Big Bang Theory" co-star Kaley Cuoco [Penny]. Galecki and Cuoco were in a relationship for nearly two years, but the media never got a whiff of it. When Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting, last year on New Year's Eve, Galecki attended the wedding ceremony with Garner.
Meanwhile, Galecki is currently shooting "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8, which began production on Aug. 08. The actor recently hit the headlines when he and his co-actors Cuoco and Jim Parsons [Sheldon] signed on their new contracts, which have given them a huge pay hike. These three actors are now taking home $1 Million dollar per episode.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, with two episodes. The last season saw Leonard and Penny getting engaged and they were thinking of moving in together. The new season will show Penny working as a pharmaceutical sales representative and she will be making good money. They are unlikely to split but some friction is expected in their relationship.
According to reports, Leonard and Penny are not going to get married soon. At the moment, it looks unlikely that writer will make them walk down the aisle in Season 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate