‘The Big Bang Theory’ Actor Johnny Galecki And Kelli Garner Split, Actor Shooting For Season 8 -- Reports
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 28, 2014 8:43 PM EST
Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have reportedly decided to end their relationship after dating for more than two years. Galecki and Garner, however, continue to remain friends, according to media reports.
Us Weekly was the first to report about Galecki and Garner's break-up. E! News has now confirmed the news. A source said to Us that Galecki, who plays Leonard in "The Big Bang Theory," and Garner, who played Kate Cameron in "Pan Am," have separated on an amicable note. Us Weekly quoted the source as saying "Johnny and Kelli are still best friends."
According to reports, Galecki arrived at the Emmy Awards on Monday, without Garner. The two were secretly dating for a while before they made their first public appearance, together, in March 2012. Previously, Galecki was secretly dating his "The Big Bang Theory" co-star Kaley Cuoco [Penny]. Galecki and Cuoco were in a relationship for nearly two years, but the media never got a whiff of it. When Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting, last year on New Year's Eve, Galecki attended the wedding ceremony with Garner.
Meanwhile, Galecki is currently shooting "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8, which began production on Aug. 08. The actor recently hit the headlines when he and his co-actors Cuoco and Jim Parsons [Sheldon] signed on their new contracts, which have given them a huge pay hike. These three actors are now taking home $1 Million dollar per episode.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, with two episodes. The last season saw Leonard and Penny getting engaged and they were thinking of moving in together. The new season will show Penny working as a pharmaceutical sales representative and she will be making good money. They are unlikely to split but some friction is expected in their relationship.
According to reports, Leonard and Penny are not going to get married soon. At the moment, it looks unlikely that writer will make them walk down the aisle in Season 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM