Kristen Stewart Says 'It's Like A Drug' to Work With Talented People
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Kristen Stewart recently hinted during an interview that working with talented people is "like a drug". Stewart, who has graced September's Vanity Fair France issue, talked about acting as a talent and how her co-stars affect her acting abilities.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
"Everyone knows that you're better with other actors who are really present, who you are having the same experience with, but I am made or broken on it. If I'm working with someone who I'm not vibing with, or who I have to fake anything with, then it's sad for me and it's bad acting," said the actress.
The actress further said that she has had the bad experiences in the past where she had to work with less talented people. She also suggested that working with actors with whom she shared great vibes with was no less than being on a high.
"I haven't been totally screwed, but I've had to force things. I've had to be in front of people and be like, 'Oh, thank God we only have a few scenes together.' [...] I've been really lucky and the good experiences have definitely outweighed the not as euphoric experiences. But, yes, I know the difference. When it's good, it's f***ing like a drug."
Stewart's disclosure about her good and bad acting experiences has led to speculation that her best work surfaced when she shared the screen space with Pattinson in "Twilight".
Reportedly, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke said in one of her previous interviews to Elle that Rob and Kristen had a magnetic attraction on the sets. The immediate connection resonated in their on screen chemistry, she further suggested.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's chemistry as Bella and Edward is an inspiration for many. Not only did their acting prowess attract a huge fan base, but the film also went to on became one of the highest grosser of all time.
Pattinson and Stewart started dating each other during the shooting of the film. However, they called it quits when Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Currently, Stewart is being linked to her "Equals" co-star Nicholas Hoult.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks