Kristen Stewart Says 'It's Like A Drug' to Work With Talented People
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Kristen Stewart recently hinted during an interview that working with talented people is "like a drug". Stewart, who has graced September's Vanity Fair France issue, talked about acting as a talent and how her co-stars affect her acting abilities.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
"Everyone knows that you're better with other actors who are really present, who you are having the same experience with, but I am made or broken on it. If I'm working with someone who I'm not vibing with, or who I have to fake anything with, then it's sad for me and it's bad acting," said the actress.
The actress further said that she has had the bad experiences in the past where she had to work with less talented people. She also suggested that working with actors with whom she shared great vibes with was no less than being on a high.
"I haven't been totally screwed, but I've had to force things. I've had to be in front of people and be like, 'Oh, thank God we only have a few scenes together.' [...] I've been really lucky and the good experiences have definitely outweighed the not as euphoric experiences. But, yes, I know the difference. When it's good, it's f***ing like a drug."
Stewart's disclosure about her good and bad acting experiences has led to speculation that her best work surfaced when she shared the screen space with Pattinson in "Twilight".
Reportedly, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke said in one of her previous interviews to Elle that Rob and Kristen had a magnetic attraction on the sets. The immediate connection resonated in their on screen chemistry, she further suggested.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's chemistry as Bella and Edward is an inspiration for many. Not only did their acting prowess attract a huge fan base, but the film also went to on became one of the highest grosser of all time.
Pattinson and Stewart started dating each other during the shooting of the film. However, they called it quits when Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Currently, Stewart is being linked to her "Equals" co-star Nicholas Hoult.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories