Kristen Stewart Says 'It's Like A Drug' to Work With Talented People
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Kristen Stewart recently hinted during an interview that working with talented people is "like a drug". Stewart, who has graced September's Vanity Fair France issue, talked about acting as a talent and how her co-stars affect her acting abilities.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
"Everyone knows that you're better with other actors who are really present, who you are having the same experience with, but I am made or broken on it. If I'm working with someone who I'm not vibing with, or who I have to fake anything with, then it's sad for me and it's bad acting," said the actress.
The actress further said that she has had the bad experiences in the past where she had to work with less talented people. She also suggested that working with actors with whom she shared great vibes with was no less than being on a high.
"I haven't been totally screwed, but I've had to force things. I've had to be in front of people and be like, 'Oh, thank God we only have a few scenes together.' [...] I've been really lucky and the good experiences have definitely outweighed the not as euphoric experiences. But, yes, I know the difference. When it's good, it's f***ing like a drug."
Stewart's disclosure about her good and bad acting experiences has led to speculation that her best work surfaced when she shared the screen space with Pattinson in "Twilight".
Reportedly, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke said in one of her previous interviews to Elle that Rob and Kristen had a magnetic attraction on the sets. The immediate connection resonated in their on screen chemistry, she further suggested.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's chemistry as Bella and Edward is an inspiration for many. Not only did their acting prowess attract a huge fan base, but the film also went to on became one of the highest grosser of all time.
Pattinson and Stewart started dating each other during the shooting of the film. However, they called it quits when Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Currently, Stewart is being linked to her "Equals" co-star Nicholas Hoult.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar