Kristen Stewart Says 'It's Like A Drug' to Work With Talented People
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Kristen Stewart recently hinted during an interview that working with talented people is "like a drug". Stewart, who has graced September's Vanity Fair France issue, talked about acting as a talent and how her co-stars affect her acting abilities.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
"Everyone knows that you're better with other actors who are really present, who you are having the same experience with, but I am made or broken on it. If I'm working with someone who I'm not vibing with, or who I have to fake anything with, then it's sad for me and it's bad acting," said the actress.
The actress further said that she has had the bad experiences in the past where she had to work with less talented people. She also suggested that working with actors with whom she shared great vibes with was no less than being on a high.
"I haven't been totally screwed, but I've had to force things. I've had to be in front of people and be like, 'Oh, thank God we only have a few scenes together.' [...] I've been really lucky and the good experiences have definitely outweighed the not as euphoric experiences. But, yes, I know the difference. When it's good, it's f***ing like a drug."
Stewart's disclosure about her good and bad acting experiences has led to speculation that her best work surfaced when she shared the screen space with Pattinson in "Twilight".
Reportedly, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke said in one of her previous interviews to Elle that Rob and Kristen had a magnetic attraction on the sets. The immediate connection resonated in their on screen chemistry, she further suggested.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's chemistry as Bella and Edward is an inspiration for many. Not only did their acting prowess attract a huge fan base, but the film also went to on became one of the highest grosser of all time.
Pattinson and Stewart started dating each other during the shooting of the film. However, they called it quits when Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Currently, Stewart is being linked to her "Equals" co-star Nicholas Hoult.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed