‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | August 28, 2014 4:27 PM EST
After a jaw-dropping season 6 finale, "Sons of Anarchy" is back with another explosive season that promises a darker path for SAMCRO after the gruesome death of Jax's wife, Tara. Now on its final season, the outlaw biker series released a new exclusive trailer that features Charlie Hunnam as SAMCRO's president vowing not to lose his club after losing his wife's in a brutal murder.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
Vowing vengeance for SOA season 7, Jax will start morphing into the Grim Reaper 10 days after Tara's death in the new trailer, Bad Place. The less than one minute video features Jax's son, Abel, asking Gemma if his dad has done some bad things, and just like any mother, the SAMCRO's matriarch defended her son.
Charming's new sheriff played by "The Bridge" actress Annabeth Gish will be confronted with so much chaos as she works hand in hand with Wayne Unser, the fictional town's previous sheriff before Sheriff Roosevelt was killed by Juice to cover-up Tara's death. Gish will be playing Sheriff Jarry who will start working with Jax's biker club for the murder investigation of both Tara and Sheriff Roosevelt.
Other newcomers who will be walking in the streets of Charming includes Marilyn Manson, who will play as the white supremacist Ron Tully, Courtney Love as Abel's new teacher and Lea Michelle as a truck stop waitress who bonds with Gemma. Drea de Matteo is back to reprise her role as Abel's mother and Walton Goggins is going to show his sassy side for reprising his role as Venus Van Dam.
While working for the final season of his show, SOA lead star, Charlie Hunnam, is Guy Ritchie's pick to play the iconic role of King Arthur in the upcoming Warner Bros project. A perfect excuse for dropping his role as Christian Grey in the upcoming racy movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," Hunnam is already an established actor who got a franchise role in Guillermo del Torro's movie "Pacific Rim."
"When you see Hunnam as Jax Teller leading the Sons into the final, brutal revenge filled final season, I think you'll agree that he has all the intensity necessary to play King Arthur, and that this is a better post-Sons course for him than playing the S&M fetishist billionaire Christian Grey, a role that Sutter and I agreed is better suited to a newcomer than an established actor on the cusp of movie stardom," Deadline's Mike Fleming reports.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is scheduled to kick off on Sept. 9 on FX.
Watch the new trailer posted by TvShow News Previews.
For more info check out: 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report