Newlyweds Return Home To Find Friends Had Covered Their Entire Ground Floor With 14,000 POST-IT NOTES
By Usha Hari | August 28, 2014 3:59 PM EST
In what could be termed as one of the funniest honey moon pranks ever the friends of the newlyweds Jamie and Emily Pharro covered the entire ground floor of their home with 14,000 POST-IT NOTES. Click this image to see it.
A couple stands at the embankment of the Volga River in Samara, about 1000 km (620 miles) southeast of Moscow
The couple hailing from Holbeach, England who got married on August 1 flew to Lake Garda, Italy, for their honeymoon. They had left a set of keys with their friends who were supposed to feed their cats.
When they returned home after their week-long honeymoon, they were surprised to see their house had been completely covered in over 14,000 post-it notes. It was not all. They also kept a hidden camera in the living room to capture the surprise of the newlyweds when they step in.
Their friends have had a habit of springing up surprises and when one of their other friends got married last year, this friendly bunch had filled the couple's house with 3,000 balloons. So Emily was expecting that their friends will play a prank on them too, but they probably might not have thought about something as painstakingly slow as sticking post it notes all over!
The prankster friends of the couple put in a lot of effort in pasting the notes in every nook and corner of their house including the living room, kitchen and bathrooms. The post it notes bearing the message 'so sorry' were even stuck on gadgets like washing machine and television.
The couple told "Our living room has got glass panels in the door, so we could see as soon as we got inside what they'd done and then we saw the camera. The notes were all over the living room walls and everything. I think that in a few weeks we'll still be finding the odd one about!" In this hilarious video you too can watch the perplexed emotions of the couple who had no clue about this prank when they got in to their home.
The couple is relieved that there was no damage as it was all about a bit of harmless fun, but they seriously doubt whether any of their other friends will want to get married now!
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Gay Community In Liberia Persecuted For Ebola; Church Leaders Call Virus 'Punishment' For Homosexuality
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine