Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Share Wonderful Chemistry For H&M Campaign, All Set For Release Of 'Cheek To Cheek'
By nidhi tewari | August 28, 2014 3:51 PM EST
Music industry's oddest couple Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett have been roped in for an advertisement campaign by fashion retailer H&M for Christmas. The campaign will be available for the Web, television and print media by the end of November but the fashion retailer released a few behind the scene pictures of Gaga and Bennett.
The 88-year-old musician is seen wearing a smart black tuxedo from H&M as he hugs Gaga who wears a huge wig of curly hair. Gaga is dressed in a smart cream coloured pullover by the same brand, which shows off her shapely legs. Her look is completed by 70s inspired dark makeup which highlights her cheek bones and eyes. With her curly mane and high cheekbones, the pop star looks quite similar to musician Cher in the picture. The pair seem very comfortable in each other's company as they smile for the camera. Their picture can be seen here.
The H&M Christmas campaign of Gaga and Tony will also feature a track from the duo's new album "Cheek to Cheek" that is scheduled for a Sept 23 release, reveals Daily Mail. The 28-year-old singer, who is known for her bizarre dressing sense, first worked with the Jazz singer Bennett in 2011 on his album "Duets II."
Gaga and the seventeen-times Grammy Award winning singer Bennett have also collaborated on many songs on their upcoming album "Cheek to Cheek." The tracks includes "It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)," "Sophisticated Lady," "Lush Life" and title track "Cheek To Cheek."
Though Gaga's main focus is on pop music, the "Applause" singer finds recording Jazz music for Bennett "easier" than recording pop or R&B music. Gaga has been inclined to sing Jazz since she was just 13-year-old and told the website that her talent for this genre was unearthed by Tony.
Gaga and Bennett have an age difference of six decades but the two share a wonderful chemistry, which is evident when they both sing and pose together. Bennett revealed in a recent interview that the upcoming songs featuring Gaga will be something that her fans have never heard of.
"They're going to say we had no idea she sings that well," revealed Bennett to Daily Mail in an interview.
"There's 60 years between us, and when we sing, there's no distance,"added Gaga. Check out one of their collaborations below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge