Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Share Wonderful Chemistry For H&M Campaign, All Set For Release Of 'Cheek To Cheek'
By nidhi tewari | August 28, 2014 3:51 PM EST
Music industry's oddest couple Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett have been roped in for an advertisement campaign by fashion retailer H&M for Christmas. The campaign will be available for the Web, television and print media by the end of November but the fashion retailer released a few behind the scene pictures of Gaga and Bennett.
The 88-year-old musician is seen wearing a smart black tuxedo from H&M as he hugs Gaga who wears a huge wig of curly hair. Gaga is dressed in a smart cream coloured pullover by the same brand, which shows off her shapely legs. Her look is completed by 70s inspired dark makeup which highlights her cheek bones and eyes. With her curly mane and high cheekbones, the pop star looks quite similar to musician Cher in the picture. The pair seem very comfortable in each other's company as they smile for the camera. Their picture can be seen here.
The H&M Christmas campaign of Gaga and Tony will also feature a track from the duo's new album "Cheek to Cheek" that is scheduled for a Sept 23 release, reveals Daily Mail. The 28-year-old singer, who is known for her bizarre dressing sense, first worked with the Jazz singer Bennett in 2011 on his album "Duets II."
Gaga and the seventeen-times Grammy Award winning singer Bennett have also collaborated on many songs on their upcoming album "Cheek to Cheek." The tracks includes "It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)," "Sophisticated Lady," "Lush Life" and title track "Cheek To Cheek."
Though Gaga's main focus is on pop music, the "Applause" singer finds recording Jazz music for Bennett "easier" than recording pop or R&B music. Gaga has been inclined to sing Jazz since she was just 13-year-old and told the website that her talent for this genre was unearthed by Tony.
Gaga and Bennett have an age difference of six decades but the two share a wonderful chemistry, which is evident when they both sing and pose together. Bennett revealed in a recent interview that the upcoming songs featuring Gaga will be something that her fans have never heard of.
"They're going to say we had no idea she sings that well," revealed Bennett to Daily Mail in an interview.
"There's 60 years between us, and when we sing, there's no distance,"added Gaga. Check out one of their collaborations below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments