Ariana Grande Finally Opens Up About Big Sean's Romance During Ryan Seacrest Show
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Ariana Grande finally broke her silence in regard to her rumoured relationship with Big Sean. The "Problem" singer when recently asked about her alleged boyfriend on the Ryan Seacrest Radio Show said, "I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you. I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?" She further added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now," according to report by Hollywoodlife.
Ariana Grande performs at the 2013 Wango Tango concert at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California May 11, 2013.
Grande and Big Sean were recently spotted holding hands at the VMA. The two are said to be dating since they collaborated on a song "Best Mistake".
"They have been friends since they made the song together", a source told E! News, adding, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Before being linked to Sean, Grande was in a relationship with Jai Brooks. However, the rekindled romance of Grande and Brooks did not last long. It was reported that Grande severed ties with Brooks because he did not show up at her grandfather's funeral ceremony. Grande also left a cryptic message on her Twitter suggesting that one learns a lot about the people during the time of crisis.
Meanwhile, Big Sean was in a full-fledged romance with "Glee" star Naya Rivera till they called it quits. The reason for Naya and Big Sean's split is unknown. But Big Sean's rep did suggest in an official statement that it was a tough call for Sean to end his engagement with Rivera.
Rivera is now married to Ryan Dorsey. The actress married Dorsey in Mexico in a secret ceremony. Reportedly, no one close to her knew that she was dating Dorsey.
Naya and Ryan have been spotted together on various events since tying the knot.
It remains a question on when would Grande open about her rumoured romance with Sean. She is said to be currently celebrating the success of her album "My Everything".
She has also dated "The Wanted's" band member Nathan Sykes in the past.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks