Ariana Grande Finally Opens Up About Big Sean's Romance During Ryan Seacrest Show
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Ariana Grande finally broke her silence in regard to her rumoured relationship with Big Sean. The "Problem" singer when recently asked about her alleged boyfriend on the Ryan Seacrest Radio Show said, "I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you. I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?" She further added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now," according to report by Hollywoodlife.
Ariana Grande performs at the 2013 Wango Tango concert at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California May 11, 2013.
Grande and Big Sean were recently spotted holding hands at the VMA. The two are said to be dating since they collaborated on a song "Best Mistake".
"They have been friends since they made the song together", a source told E! News, adding, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Before being linked to Sean, Grande was in a relationship with Jai Brooks. However, the rekindled romance of Grande and Brooks did not last long. It was reported that Grande severed ties with Brooks because he did not show up at her grandfather's funeral ceremony. Grande also left a cryptic message on her Twitter suggesting that one learns a lot about the people during the time of crisis.
Meanwhile, Big Sean was in a full-fledged romance with "Glee" star Naya Rivera till they called it quits. The reason for Naya and Big Sean's split is unknown. But Big Sean's rep did suggest in an official statement that it was a tough call for Sean to end his engagement with Rivera.
Rivera is now married to Ryan Dorsey. The actress married Dorsey in Mexico in a secret ceremony. Reportedly, no one close to her knew that she was dating Dorsey.
Naya and Ryan have been spotted together on various events since tying the knot.
It remains a question on when would Grande open about her rumoured romance with Sean. She is said to be currently celebrating the success of her album "My Everything".
She has also dated "The Wanted's" band member Nathan Sykes in the past.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica