Ariana Grande Finally Opens Up About Big Sean's Romance During Ryan Seacrest Show
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Ariana Grande finally broke her silence in regard to her rumoured relationship with Big Sean. The "Problem" singer when recently asked about her alleged boyfriend on the Ryan Seacrest Radio Show said, "I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you. I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?" She further added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now," according to report by Hollywoodlife.
Ariana Grande performs at the 2013 Wango Tango concert at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California May 11, 2013.
Grande and Big Sean were recently spotted holding hands at the VMA. The two are said to be dating since they collaborated on a song "Best Mistake".
"They have been friends since they made the song together", a source told E! News, adding, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Before being linked to Sean, Grande was in a relationship with Jai Brooks. However, the rekindled romance of Grande and Brooks did not last long. It was reported that Grande severed ties with Brooks because he did not show up at her grandfather's funeral ceremony. Grande also left a cryptic message on her Twitter suggesting that one learns a lot about the people during the time of crisis.
Meanwhile, Big Sean was in a full-fledged romance with "Glee" star Naya Rivera till they called it quits. The reason for Naya and Big Sean's split is unknown. But Big Sean's rep did suggest in an official statement that it was a tough call for Sean to end his engagement with Rivera.
Rivera is now married to Ryan Dorsey. The actress married Dorsey in Mexico in a secret ceremony. Reportedly, no one close to her knew that she was dating Dorsey.
Naya and Ryan have been spotted together on various events since tying the knot.
It remains a question on when would Grande open about her rumoured romance with Sean. She is said to be currently celebrating the success of her album "My Everything".
She has also dated "The Wanted's" band member Nathan Sykes in the past.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists