Ariana Grande Finally Opens Up About Big Sean's Romance During Ryan Seacrest Show
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Ariana Grande finally broke her silence in regard to her rumoured relationship with Big Sean. The "Problem" singer when recently asked about her alleged boyfriend on the Ryan Seacrest Radio Show said, "I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you. I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?" She further added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now," according to report by Hollywoodlife.
Ariana Grande performs at the 2013 Wango Tango concert at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California May 11, 2013.
Grande and Big Sean were recently spotted holding hands at the VMA. The two are said to be dating since they collaborated on a song "Best Mistake".
"They have been friends since they made the song together", a source told E! News, adding, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Before being linked to Sean, Grande was in a relationship with Jai Brooks. However, the rekindled romance of Grande and Brooks did not last long. It was reported that Grande severed ties with Brooks because he did not show up at her grandfather's funeral ceremony. Grande also left a cryptic message on her Twitter suggesting that one learns a lot about the people during the time of crisis.
Meanwhile, Big Sean was in a full-fledged romance with "Glee" star Naya Rivera till they called it quits. The reason for Naya and Big Sean's split is unknown. But Big Sean's rep did suggest in an official statement that it was a tough call for Sean to end his engagement with Rivera.
Rivera is now married to Ryan Dorsey. The actress married Dorsey in Mexico in a secret ceremony. Reportedly, no one close to her knew that she was dating Dorsey.
Naya and Ryan have been spotted together on various events since tying the knot.
It remains a question on when would Grande open about her rumoured romance with Sean. She is said to be currently celebrating the success of her album "My Everything".
She has also dated "The Wanted's" band member Nathan Sykes in the past.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around