Ariana Grande Finally Opens Up About Big Sean's Romance During Ryan Seacrest Show
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Ariana Grande finally broke her silence in regard to her rumoured relationship with Big Sean. The "Problem" singer when recently asked about her alleged boyfriend on the Ryan Seacrest Radio Show said, "I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you. I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?" She further added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now," according to report by Hollywoodlife.
Ariana Grande performs at the 2013 Wango Tango concert at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California May 11, 2013.
Grande and Big Sean were recently spotted holding hands at the VMA. The two are said to be dating since they collaborated on a song "Best Mistake".
"They have been friends since they made the song together", a source told E! News, adding, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Before being linked to Sean, Grande was in a relationship with Jai Brooks. However, the rekindled romance of Grande and Brooks did not last long. It was reported that Grande severed ties with Brooks because he did not show up at her grandfather's funeral ceremony. Grande also left a cryptic message on her Twitter suggesting that one learns a lot about the people during the time of crisis.
Meanwhile, Big Sean was in a full-fledged romance with "Glee" star Naya Rivera till they called it quits. The reason for Naya and Big Sean's split is unknown. But Big Sean's rep did suggest in an official statement that it was a tough call for Sean to end his engagement with Rivera.
Rivera is now married to Ryan Dorsey. The actress married Dorsey in Mexico in a secret ceremony. Reportedly, no one close to her knew that she was dating Dorsey.
Naya and Ryan have been spotted together on various events since tying the knot.
It remains a question on when would Grande open about her rumoured romance with Sean. She is said to be currently celebrating the success of her album "My Everything".
She has also dated "The Wanted's" band member Nathan Sykes in the past.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia