Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
By Tanya Diente | August 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
While the whole entertainment media and fans of the couple anticipate the birth of their baby girl, Ashton Kutcher is reportedly being too "cautious" that he is not letting Mila Kunis out of his sight.
Actress Mila Kunis poses backstage with her Best Villian award as Theodora, Wicked Witch of the West, in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
E! News reports that Mila has been spending a lot of time with her fiancé, especially now that she's due to give birth anytime soon. A source also told the entertainment site that "Ashton is not letting Mila out of his sight."
"They are spending every moment together," the source said.
The source added the "That 70's Show" actor can't wait to marry his co-star after the baby is born.
According to US Weekly, Mila had previously told Ellen DeGeneres a few months ago that the actor is totally hands-on with her pregnancy. Ashton reportedly stocked a mini refrigerator with all kinds of typical food cravings for pregnant women, like pickles and ice cream. The "Family Guy" actress claims hers is a "very stereotypical" craving -- she "eats sauerkraut all day long."
"This is the worst craving to have because sauerkraut smells and so every time you open up a jar, it just reeks in the whole kitchen," she told Ellen during the May 9 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
As for the delivery room situation, the "Jupiter Ascending" actress revealed during an interview with Marie Claire that aside from her doctor, Ashton will also be allowed inside. The actress even joked that her fiancé will have to be standing by her head and not looking at her "shredded" vagina.
But all jokes aside, Mila Kunis claims she is excited and thrilled to be having a baby girl. The source claims she is even getting everything ready for the baby's arrival, claiming the actress "really wants to be a hands-on mom."
"She is making sure the house is prepared and the nursery is stocked. She's been very involved in everything," the source told E!
Above all, Mila Kunis is more concerned about her child having good manners. In the same Marie Claire interview, she said she doesn't "want her kids to be a-holes" like most of the kids are nowadays.
As for Ashton Kutcher, being a future father and husband to a Russian wife means learning the language. Mila Kunis told Ellen her fiancé has been taking lessons for the past months. A woman reportedly comes to their house twice a week to tutor him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money