Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
By Tanya Diente | August 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
While the whole entertainment media and fans of the couple anticipate the birth of their baby girl, Ashton Kutcher is reportedly being too "cautious" that he is not letting Mila Kunis out of his sight.
Actress Mila Kunis poses backstage with her Best Villian award as Theodora, Wicked Witch of the West, in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
E! News reports that Mila has been spending a lot of time with her fiancé, especially now that she's due to give birth anytime soon. A source also told the entertainment site that "Ashton is not letting Mila out of his sight."
"They are spending every moment together," the source said.
The source added the "That 70's Show" actor can't wait to marry his co-star after the baby is born.
According to US Weekly, Mila had previously told Ellen DeGeneres a few months ago that the actor is totally hands-on with her pregnancy. Ashton reportedly stocked a mini refrigerator with all kinds of typical food cravings for pregnant women, like pickles and ice cream. The "Family Guy" actress claims hers is a "very stereotypical" craving -- she "eats sauerkraut all day long."
"This is the worst craving to have because sauerkraut smells and so every time you open up a jar, it just reeks in the whole kitchen," she told Ellen during the May 9 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
As for the delivery room situation, the "Jupiter Ascending" actress revealed during an interview with Marie Claire that aside from her doctor, Ashton will also be allowed inside. The actress even joked that her fiancé will have to be standing by her head and not looking at her "shredded" vagina.
But all jokes aside, Mila Kunis claims she is excited and thrilled to be having a baby girl. The source claims she is even getting everything ready for the baby's arrival, claiming the actress "really wants to be a hands-on mom."
"She is making sure the house is prepared and the nursery is stocked. She's been very involved in everything," the source told E!
Above all, Mila Kunis is more concerned about her child having good manners. In the same Marie Claire interview, she said she doesn't "want her kids to be a-holes" like most of the kids are nowadays.
As for Ashton Kutcher, being a future father and husband to a Russian wife means learning the language. Mila Kunis told Ellen her fiancé has been taking lessons for the past months. A woman reportedly comes to their house twice a week to tutor him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report