Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
By Tanya Diente | August 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
While the whole entertainment media and fans of the couple anticipate the birth of their baby girl, Ashton Kutcher is reportedly being too "cautious" that he is not letting Mila Kunis out of his sight.
Actress Mila Kunis poses backstage with her Best Villian award as Theodora, Wicked Witch of the West, in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
E! News reports that Mila has been spending a lot of time with her fiancé, especially now that she's due to give birth anytime soon. A source also told the entertainment site that "Ashton is not letting Mila out of his sight."
"They are spending every moment together," the source said.
The source added the "That 70's Show" actor can't wait to marry his co-star after the baby is born.
According to US Weekly, Mila had previously told Ellen DeGeneres a few months ago that the actor is totally hands-on with her pregnancy. Ashton reportedly stocked a mini refrigerator with all kinds of typical food cravings for pregnant women, like pickles and ice cream. The "Family Guy" actress claims hers is a "very stereotypical" craving -- she "eats sauerkraut all day long."
"This is the worst craving to have because sauerkraut smells and so every time you open up a jar, it just reeks in the whole kitchen," she told Ellen during the May 9 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
As for the delivery room situation, the "Jupiter Ascending" actress revealed during an interview with Marie Claire that aside from her doctor, Ashton will also be allowed inside. The actress even joked that her fiancé will have to be standing by her head and not looking at her "shredded" vagina.
But all jokes aside, Mila Kunis claims she is excited and thrilled to be having a baby girl. The source claims she is even getting everything ready for the baby's arrival, claiming the actress "really wants to be a hands-on mom."
"She is making sure the house is prepared and the nursery is stocked. She's been very involved in everything," the source told E!
Above all, Mila Kunis is more concerned about her child having good manners. In the same Marie Claire interview, she said she doesn't "want her kids to be a-holes" like most of the kids are nowadays.
As for Ashton Kutcher, being a future father and husband to a Russian wife means learning the language. Mila Kunis told Ellen her fiancé has been taking lessons for the past months. A woman reportedly comes to their house twice a week to tutor him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James