Kate Middleton's Simpson Character Goes Viral : Duchess of Cambridge 's Cartoon Interpretation Done By aleXsandro Palombo
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Kate Middleton has been Simpsonized by artist aleXsandro Palombo. The Duchess of Cambridge has been re-imagined by the artist as an eight fingered, yellow faced Simpson character who is ready to impress the world with her impeccable dressing sense.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Palombo has come out with a series of cartoon where the Duchess of Cambridge could be seen wearing an array of outfits that she has donned on various occasions since getting married to Prince William. Palombo has depicted Kate in her best of outfits. In one of the pictures Kate's cartoon is depicted in a white Roland Mouret gown that she wore during the premiere of film "Mandela". In many pictures, Kate has been depicted with Simpsonized version of Queen Elizabeth II.
The two have been imagined sitting together, standing together at various public events.
The drawings were released on Palombo's Twitter account and have gone viral since then.
Here are few of the pics:
Meanwhile, in other news regarding Middleton, it has been said that her favorite designer Prabal Gurung is all set to launch his make-up line. He has partnered with MAC to start his own make-up range.
"My love of fashion and beauty began when I was a kid," Prabal explained to WWD. "It was my comfort, my escape. I didn't know the beauty brands or the big designers when I was really young, but I was fascinated by the packaging and the beautiful boxes. "It was almost magical. I'd see my mom come home from work and put on all this make-up and it would be a total transformation happening, and [I saw] the confidence that came with that," said Gurung explain his reason to start the new venture.
The make-up line by Gurung has gold opulent casing with his name engraved on the top. The price of his product line is higher than the normal MAC cosmetics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports