Kate Middleton's Simpson Character Goes Viral : Duchess of Cambridge 's Cartoon Interpretation Done By aleXsandro Palombo
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Kate Middleton has been Simpsonized by artist aleXsandro Palombo. The Duchess of Cambridge has been re-imagined by the artist as an eight fingered, yellow faced Simpson character who is ready to impress the world with her impeccable dressing sense.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Palombo has come out with a series of cartoon where the Duchess of Cambridge could be seen wearing an array of outfits that she has donned on various occasions since getting married to Prince William. Palombo has depicted Kate in her best of outfits. In one of the pictures Kate's cartoon is depicted in a white Roland Mouret gown that she wore during the premiere of film "Mandela". In many pictures, Kate has been depicted with Simpsonized version of Queen Elizabeth II.
The two have been imagined sitting together, standing together at various public events.
The drawings were released on Palombo's Twitter account and have gone viral since then.
Here are few of the pics:
Meanwhile, in other news regarding Middleton, it has been said that her favorite designer Prabal Gurung is all set to launch his make-up line. He has partnered with MAC to start his own make-up range.
"My love of fashion and beauty began when I was a kid," Prabal explained to WWD. "It was my comfort, my escape. I didn't know the beauty brands or the big designers when I was really young, but I was fascinated by the packaging and the beautiful boxes. "It was almost magical. I'd see my mom come home from work and put on all this make-up and it would be a total transformation happening, and [I saw] the confidence that came with that," said Gurung explain his reason to start the new venture.
The make-up line by Gurung has gold opulent casing with his name engraved on the top. The price of his product line is higher than the normal MAC cosmetics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments