Kate Middleton's Simpson Character Goes Viral : Duchess of Cambridge 's Cartoon Interpretation Done By aleXsandro Palombo
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Kate Middleton has been Simpsonized by artist aleXsandro Palombo. The Duchess of Cambridge has been re-imagined by the artist as an eight fingered, yellow faced Simpson character who is ready to impress the world with her impeccable dressing sense.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Palombo has come out with a series of cartoon where the Duchess of Cambridge could be seen wearing an array of outfits that she has donned on various occasions since getting married to Prince William. Palombo has depicted Kate in her best of outfits. In one of the pictures Kate's cartoon is depicted in a white Roland Mouret gown that she wore during the premiere of film "Mandela". In many pictures, Kate has been depicted with Simpsonized version of Queen Elizabeth II.
The two have been imagined sitting together, standing together at various public events.
The drawings were released on Palombo's Twitter account and have gone viral since then.
Here are few of the pics:
Meanwhile, in other news regarding Middleton, it has been said that her favorite designer Prabal Gurung is all set to launch his make-up line. He has partnered with MAC to start his own make-up range.
"My love of fashion and beauty began when I was a kid," Prabal explained to WWD. "It was my comfort, my escape. I didn't know the beauty brands or the big designers when I was really young, but I was fascinated by the packaging and the beautiful boxes. "It was almost magical. I'd see my mom come home from work and put on all this make-up and it would be a total transformation happening, and [I saw] the confidence that came with that," said Gurung explain his reason to start the new venture.
The make-up line by Gurung has gold opulent casing with his name engraved on the top. The price of his product line is higher than the normal MAC cosmetics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand