Kate Middleton's Simpson Character Goes Viral : Duchess of Cambridge 's Cartoon Interpretation Done By aleXsandro Palombo
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Kate Middleton has been Simpsonized by artist aleXsandro Palombo. The Duchess of Cambridge has been re-imagined by the artist as an eight fingered, yellow faced Simpson character who is ready to impress the world with her impeccable dressing sense.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Palombo has come out with a series of cartoon where the Duchess of Cambridge could be seen wearing an array of outfits that she has donned on various occasions since getting married to Prince William. Palombo has depicted Kate in her best of outfits. In one of the pictures Kate's cartoon is depicted in a white Roland Mouret gown that she wore during the premiere of film "Mandela". In many pictures, Kate has been depicted with Simpsonized version of Queen Elizabeth II.
The two have been imagined sitting together, standing together at various public events.
The drawings were released on Palombo's Twitter account and have gone viral since then.
Here are few of the pics:
Meanwhile, in other news regarding Middleton, it has been said that her favorite designer Prabal Gurung is all set to launch his make-up line. He has partnered with MAC to start his own make-up range.
"My love of fashion and beauty began when I was a kid," Prabal explained to WWD. "It was my comfort, my escape. I didn't know the beauty brands or the big designers when I was really young, but I was fascinated by the packaging and the beautiful boxes. "It was almost magical. I'd see my mom come home from work and put on all this make-up and it would be a total transformation happening, and [I saw] the confidence that came with that," said Gurung explain his reason to start the new venture.
The make-up line by Gurung has gold opulent casing with his name engraved on the top. The price of his product line is higher than the normal MAC cosmetics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?