Kate Middleton's Simpson Character Goes Viral : Duchess of Cambridge 's Cartoon Interpretation Done By aleXsandro Palombo
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Kate Middleton has been Simpsonized by artist aleXsandro Palombo. The Duchess of Cambridge has been re-imagined by the artist as an eight fingered, yellow faced Simpson character who is ready to impress the world with her impeccable dressing sense.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Palombo has come out with a series of cartoon where the Duchess of Cambridge could be seen wearing an array of outfits that she has donned on various occasions since getting married to Prince William. Palombo has depicted Kate in her best of outfits. In one of the pictures Kate's cartoon is depicted in a white Roland Mouret gown that she wore during the premiere of film "Mandela". In many pictures, Kate has been depicted with Simpsonized version of Queen Elizabeth II.
The two have been imagined sitting together, standing together at various public events.
The drawings were released on Palombo's Twitter account and have gone viral since then.
Here are few of the pics:
Meanwhile, in other news regarding Middleton, it has been said that her favorite designer Prabal Gurung is all set to launch his make-up line. He has partnered with MAC to start his own make-up range.
"My love of fashion and beauty began when I was a kid," Prabal explained to WWD. "It was my comfort, my escape. I didn't know the beauty brands or the big designers when I was really young, but I was fascinated by the packaging and the beautiful boxes. "It was almost magical. I'd see my mom come home from work and put on all this make-up and it would be a total transformation happening, and [I saw] the confidence that came with that," said Gurung explain his reason to start the new venture.
The make-up line by Gurung has gold opulent casing with his name engraved on the top. The price of his product line is higher than the normal MAC cosmetics.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports