'America’s Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Semifinals Round 1 Elimination Recap, Spoilers: Top 6 Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | August 28, 2014 12:40 PM EST
On Tuesday night, "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) kicked off its two-part semifinals round. The show featured performances of 12 out of 24 semifinalists. The four judges- Howie Mandel, Mel B, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum- continue to judge and mentor the participants. Tonight, the show hosted the much-awaited elimination episode and revealed six names of Top 12 contestants. The results were based on votes given by the public. Here is a detailed recap of "'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Semifinals Round 1 Elimination Episode." [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Semifinals Round 1 Results Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
On Aug. 26, 2014, viewers enjoyed some finest acts. The 12 performers who presented the show were: Sons of Serendip, Mike Super, Miguel Dakota, Mara Justine, Flight Crew Jump Rope, Emily West, David & Leeman, Dan Naturman, Bad Boys of Ballet, Aerial Animation and Andrey Moraru.
The excitement in the follow up episode of first part of semifinals round got doubled when teen sensation and pop diva Ariana Grande took the stage. The songstress sang "Stronger Than I've Ever Been."
The show also introduced a surprise twist and a new rule "Snapple Save." This allows viewers to vote for their favourite contestants during the show who they want to save.
"AGT's" host Nick Cannon announced the names of the acts that are eligible for Snapple Save vote. Viewers were allowed to vote for Aerial Animation, David & Leeman and Mara Justine.
In the first round of elimination, Flight Crew Jump Rope, Bad Boys of Ballet and Mike Super are put together. However, only one can make it through the top 12 and that is Mike Super.
In the second round, Andrey Moraru and Sons of Serendip are put together. Sons of Serendip gains entry to the next level.
In the third group, Emily West, Dan Naturman, Miguel Dakota and Paul Leti are put together. The third performer to advance to the next level is Emily West.
The fourth act entering the next level is Miguel Dakota.
Name of the first Snapple Saved contestant of "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) is then announced. The contestant going forward based on the new voting system is Mara Justine.
The last semifinalist to advance to the Top 12 level is David & Leeman. The magicians won the judges' vote.
To Sum Up, the Top 6 acts of "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) are:
-Sons of Serendip
- Emily West
-David & Leeman
"America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) will return with Semifinals Round 2 on Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2014. Don't forget to tune into NBC.
For more "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) spoilers and information, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint