'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Promo Trailer Teases Klaus and Marcel Team Up in New Season [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 28, 2014 12:28 PM EST
The CW Network officially released the promo trailer for the spinoff series "The Originals" Season 2. Revenge and war are still the theme of the upcoming new season but the promo video teased that it will taken to a higher level starting with Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) anger.
The brief trailer begins with the Original hybrid describing the city of New Orleans as a vicious place for supernatural creatures because enemies are everywhere. The next scene shows one of Klaus' enemies, Francesca Correa (Peta Sergeant), who looks troubled because Klaus has not set foot outside of his house for months.
The member of the Guerrera werewolf family thinks Klaus is up to something and his silence and absence in the French Quarter bothers her. The Original hybrid can be seen in the promo video throwing things inside his room and expressing frustration over losing his strength because of the moonlight rings created in "The Originals" Season 1 penultimate episode.
The promo video features as well the other cast members of "The Originals" like Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Cami (Leah Pipes). Elijah is shocked to see that his father, Mikael (Sebastian Roché), is back from the dead while Hayley is dealing with her new appetite as a vampire that is further triggered with her werewolf temper.
Meanwhile, Cami declares that there is a weapon across the river waiting to be fired. "Use it," Cami instructs. The ending scene shows Klaus asking Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) how he would like to get back in the fight. Have a look at "The Originals" Season 2 trailer below.
Klaus and Marcel became enemies in "The Originals" Season 1 as the battled each other for power in the French Quarter but it looks like the new season will have the two putting behind their differences and teaming up again to regain control of their kingdom. Klaus became weak in the CW TV series' pilot season because of the birth of his hybrid daughter, Hope.
The trailer obviously showed Klaus is not the type to be defeated and he will be able to bounce back from the heartbreaking events that happened in the finale of "The Orignals" Season 1. Fans will have to find out in the upcoming new season if Marcel will accept Klaus' offer and what the duo will do to get rid of their enemies.
When "The Originals" return, the supernatural TV series will have a new airing schedule. "The Originals" Season 2 premiere is scheduled to air on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the CW Network.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Kol Mikaelson To Appear Only In Flashbacks, Original Witch Esther Could Bring Son Back - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Casting News: Producers Searching For Actress To Portray New Character Ingrid - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Devious Maids Actor Colin Woodell to Portray Badass Werewolf Aiden in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation