Jennifer Aniston Helps Ladies Answer Difficult Marriage and Baby Questions, Says Motherhood Doesn’t Determine Women's Value
By Annie Dee | August 28, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Jennifer Aniston does not care what people say about her for not being married and a mother yet at the age of 45. The former "Friends" star reportedly got angsty in a pre-taped interview with Carson Daily that aired on the "Today" show last August 27. Jennifer claimed that her life decisions should not be the basis of her "value as a woman".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Vanity Fair reports that in her interview with Carson Daily, Jennifer had the perfect response for those questions women usually hate to answer: when they are going to get married and when they are having kids.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done and if they are not checked, then I have failed some part of my feminism or my value as a woman because I have not birthed a child. I have birthed a lot of things and feel like I have mothered many things and I do not think it is fair to put that pressure on people", the actress shared.
She is engaged to Justin Theroux for two years now though and loving every minute of it. However, it seems like Jennifer Aniston is still focusing her energies on more productive endeavours, career-wise.
She is currently both acting on and producing an upcoming movie entitled, "Life of Crime". People Magazine reports that in a press conference for the film on August 26, she told reporters that she is very eager to do more producing and directing jobs.
"Absolutely, that is the next thing", she said. "The big sort of hurdle I want to take on. I have done a few short films that I have just loved the experience of doing and I am just waiting for that wonderful window and that wonderful script and that will be the next one for me".
The actress also shared that she would want to touch on movies on human experience. She shared that she is in love with human dynamics and behaviour and would really love to produce and direct more movies of that sort. The actress also shared that she is very contented with life right now and happy where she is.
"Life of Crime" also includes stars Will Forte, John Hawkes and Tim Robbins and is a film based on Elmore Leonard's 1978 novel "The Switch".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery