Jennifer Aniston Helps Ladies Answer Difficult Marriage and Baby Questions, Says Motherhood Doesn’t Determine Women's Value
By Annie Dee | August 28, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Jennifer Aniston does not care what people say about her for not being married and a mother yet at the age of 45. The former "Friends" star reportedly got angsty in a pre-taped interview with Carson Daily that aired on the "Today" show last August 27. Jennifer claimed that her life decisions should not be the basis of her "value as a woman".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Vanity Fair reports that in her interview with Carson Daily, Jennifer had the perfect response for those questions women usually hate to answer: when they are going to get married and when they are having kids.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done and if they are not checked, then I have failed some part of my feminism or my value as a woman because I have not birthed a child. I have birthed a lot of things and feel like I have mothered many things and I do not think it is fair to put that pressure on people", the actress shared.
She is engaged to Justin Theroux for two years now though and loving every minute of it. However, it seems like Jennifer Aniston is still focusing her energies on more productive endeavours, career-wise.
She is currently both acting on and producing an upcoming movie entitled, "Life of Crime". People Magazine reports that in a press conference for the film on August 26, she told reporters that she is very eager to do more producing and directing jobs.
"Absolutely, that is the next thing", she said. "The big sort of hurdle I want to take on. I have done a few short films that I have just loved the experience of doing and I am just waiting for that wonderful window and that wonderful script and that will be the next one for me".
The actress also shared that she would want to touch on movies on human experience. She shared that she is in love with human dynamics and behaviour and would really love to produce and direct more movies of that sort. The actress also shared that she is very contented with life right now and happy where she is.
"Life of Crime" also includes stars Will Forte, John Hawkes and Tim Robbins and is a film based on Elmore Leonard's 1978 novel "The Switch".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’