Jennifer Aniston Helps Ladies Answer Difficult Marriage and Baby Questions, Says Motherhood Doesn’t Determine Women's Value
By Annie Dee | August 28, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Jennifer Aniston does not care what people say about her for not being married and a mother yet at the age of 45. The former "Friends" star reportedly got angsty in a pre-taped interview with Carson Daily that aired on the "Today" show last August 27. Jennifer claimed that her life decisions should not be the basis of her "value as a woman".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Vanity Fair reports that in her interview with Carson Daily, Jennifer had the perfect response for those questions women usually hate to answer: when they are going to get married and when they are having kids.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done and if they are not checked, then I have failed some part of my feminism or my value as a woman because I have not birthed a child. I have birthed a lot of things and feel like I have mothered many things and I do not think it is fair to put that pressure on people", the actress shared.
She is engaged to Justin Theroux for two years now though and loving every minute of it. However, it seems like Jennifer Aniston is still focusing her energies on more productive endeavours, career-wise.
She is currently both acting on and producing an upcoming movie entitled, "Life of Crime". People Magazine reports that in a press conference for the film on August 26, she told reporters that she is very eager to do more producing and directing jobs.
"Absolutely, that is the next thing", she said. "The big sort of hurdle I want to take on. I have done a few short films that I have just loved the experience of doing and I am just waiting for that wonderful window and that wonderful script and that will be the next one for me".
The actress also shared that she would want to touch on movies on human experience. She shared that she is in love with human dynamics and behaviour and would really love to produce and direct more movies of that sort. The actress also shared that she is very contented with life right now and happy where she is.
"Life of Crime" also includes stars Will Forte, John Hawkes and Tim Robbins and is a film based on Elmore Leonard's 1978 novel "The Switch".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports