Jennifer Aniston Helps Ladies Answer Difficult Marriage and Baby Questions, Says Motherhood Doesn’t Determine Women's Value
By Annie Dee | August 28, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Jennifer Aniston does not care what people say about her for not being married and a mother yet at the age of 45. The former "Friends" star reportedly got angsty in a pre-taped interview with Carson Daily that aired on the "Today" show last August 27. Jennifer claimed that her life decisions should not be the basis of her "value as a woman".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Vanity Fair reports that in her interview with Carson Daily, Jennifer had the perfect response for those questions women usually hate to answer: when they are going to get married and when they are having kids.
"I do not have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done and if they are not checked, then I have failed some part of my feminism or my value as a woman because I have not birthed a child. I have birthed a lot of things and feel like I have mothered many things and I do not think it is fair to put that pressure on people", the actress shared.
She is engaged to Justin Theroux for two years now though and loving every minute of it. However, it seems like Jennifer Aniston is still focusing her energies on more productive endeavours, career-wise.
She is currently both acting on and producing an upcoming movie entitled, "Life of Crime". People Magazine reports that in a press conference for the film on August 26, she told reporters that she is very eager to do more producing and directing jobs.
"Absolutely, that is the next thing", she said. "The big sort of hurdle I want to take on. I have done a few short films that I have just loved the experience of doing and I am just waiting for that wonderful window and that wonderful script and that will be the next one for me".
The actress also shared that she would want to touch on movies on human experience. She shared that she is in love with human dynamics and behaviour and would really love to produce and direct more movies of that sort. The actress also shared that she is very contented with life right now and happy where she is.
"Life of Crime" also includes stars Will Forte, John Hawkes and Tim Robbins and is a film based on Elmore Leonard's 1978 novel "The Switch".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best