Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased With New Videos as Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Gets Leaked Ahead Of IFA
By Gel Galang | August 28, 2014 10:41 AM EST
When Samsung started teasing a string of "Ready to Note?" videos that highlight a specific function of the Samsung Galaxy Note as a device it seems that they were aiming for quantity of videos released to up the hype level.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
A few more of these new teaser videos have been released by Samsung just recently as spotted by SamMobile, each one focusing on a particular aspect of the Samsung Galaxy Note and how it was able to touch a life of different users.
In the latest video, you see Marta Pozzan's "note story" where she had shared that she hasn't used a computer for a while given that her Samsung Galaxy Note does everything for her.
Aside from the much-touted S-Pen, which has already received quite the attention with the other trailers, the video also shows off the Samsung Galaxy Note's scrapbook function, which help in creating her blog and has become a fashion assistant in more ways than one.
And just in case you still missed whether or not the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is really being teased in the video, it's been said outright that the latest iteration of the Note device is coming out, with the date still pegged for Sept. 3.
Check out the fashion love story with the Samsung Galaxy Note in the video below.
Another leak from Samsung involves the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, the phablet that has also been making the rounds in terms of leaks. GSM Arena was able to obtain a leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, with the device seeing a live photo as seen in the link.
Some of the suspected features that come with the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 include the 6-inch 720p display, the quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos chip and the Mali-400MP GPU. Also included in the latest preview of the South Korean company's phablet are samples of images taken using its 8-megapixel camera.
These leaks come ahead of the IFA in Berlin, though according to the source, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 will be available in select markets in Asia in the meantime. As far as the release date targeting western territories are concerned, Samsung has not yet given notice.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3X Expectations: Snapdragon 810 64-Bit Processor, No 4K Overheating And Longer 4K Videos
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money