Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased With New Videos as Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Gets Leaked Ahead Of IFA
By Gel Galang | August 28, 2014 10:41 AM EST
When Samsung started teasing a string of "Ready to Note?" videos that highlight a specific function of the Samsung Galaxy Note as a device it seems that they were aiming for quantity of videos released to up the hype level.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
A few more of these new teaser videos have been released by Samsung just recently as spotted by SamMobile, each one focusing on a particular aspect of the Samsung Galaxy Note and how it was able to touch a life of different users.
In the latest video, you see Marta Pozzan's "note story" where she had shared that she hasn't used a computer for a while given that her Samsung Galaxy Note does everything for her.
Aside from the much-touted S-Pen, which has already received quite the attention with the other trailers, the video also shows off the Samsung Galaxy Note's scrapbook function, which help in creating her blog and has become a fashion assistant in more ways than one.
And just in case you still missed whether or not the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is really being teased in the video, it's been said outright that the latest iteration of the Note device is coming out, with the date still pegged for Sept. 3.
Check out the fashion love story with the Samsung Galaxy Note in the video below.
Another leak from Samsung involves the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, the phablet that has also been making the rounds in terms of leaks. GSM Arena was able to obtain a leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, with the device seeing a live photo as seen in the link.
Some of the suspected features that come with the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 include the 6-inch 720p display, the quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos chip and the Mali-400MP GPU. Also included in the latest preview of the South Korean company's phablet are samples of images taken using its 8-megapixel camera.
These leaks come ahead of the IFA in Berlin, though according to the source, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 will be available in select markets in Asia in the meantime. As far as the release date targeting western territories are concerned, Samsung has not yet given notice.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Be Released in 2014
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- Google Nexus 9 Know More About the Size of its Battery
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?