Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased With New Videos as Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Gets Leaked Ahead Of IFA
By Gel Galang | August 28, 2014 10:41 AM EST
When Samsung started teasing a string of "Ready to Note?" videos that highlight a specific function of the Samsung Galaxy Note as a device it seems that they were aiming for quantity of videos released to up the hype level.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
A few more of these new teaser videos have been released by Samsung just recently as spotted by SamMobile, each one focusing on a particular aspect of the Samsung Galaxy Note and how it was able to touch a life of different users.
In the latest video, you see Marta Pozzan's "note story" where she had shared that she hasn't used a computer for a while given that her Samsung Galaxy Note does everything for her.
Aside from the much-touted S-Pen, which has already received quite the attention with the other trailers, the video also shows off the Samsung Galaxy Note's scrapbook function, which help in creating her blog and has become a fashion assistant in more ways than one.
And just in case you still missed whether or not the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is really being teased in the video, it's been said outright that the latest iteration of the Note device is coming out, with the date still pegged for Sept. 3.
Check out the fashion love story with the Samsung Galaxy Note in the video below.
Another leak from Samsung involves the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, the phablet that has also been making the rounds in terms of leaks. GSM Arena was able to obtain a leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, with the device seeing a live photo as seen in the link.
Some of the suspected features that come with the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 include the 6-inch 720p display, the quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos chip and the Mali-400MP GPU. Also included in the latest preview of the South Korean company's phablet are samples of images taken using its 8-megapixel camera.
These leaks come ahead of the IFA in Berlin, though according to the source, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 will be available in select markets in Asia in the meantime. As far as the release date targeting western territories are concerned, Samsung has not yet given notice.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports