Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased With New Videos as Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Gets Leaked Ahead Of IFA
By Gel Galang | August 28, 2014 10:41 AM EST
When Samsung started teasing a string of "Ready to Note?" videos that highlight a specific function of the Samsung Galaxy Note as a device it seems that they were aiming for quantity of videos released to up the hype level.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
A few more of these new teaser videos have been released by Samsung just recently as spotted by SamMobile, each one focusing on a particular aspect of the Samsung Galaxy Note and how it was able to touch a life of different users.
In the latest video, you see Marta Pozzan's "note story" where she had shared that she hasn't used a computer for a while given that her Samsung Galaxy Note does everything for her.
Aside from the much-touted S-Pen, which has already received quite the attention with the other trailers, the video also shows off the Samsung Galaxy Note's scrapbook function, which help in creating her blog and has become a fashion assistant in more ways than one.
And just in case you still missed whether or not the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is really being teased in the video, it's been said outright that the latest iteration of the Note device is coming out, with the date still pegged for Sept. 3.
Check out the fashion love story with the Samsung Galaxy Note in the video below.
Another leak from Samsung involves the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, the phablet that has also been making the rounds in terms of leaks. GSM Arena was able to obtain a leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, with the device seeing a live photo as seen in the link.
Some of the suspected features that come with the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 include the 6-inch 720p display, the quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos chip and the Mali-400MP GPU. Also included in the latest preview of the South Korean company's phablet are samples of images taken using its 8-megapixel camera.
These leaks come ahead of the IFA in Berlin, though according to the source, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 will be available in select markets in Asia in the meantime. As far as the release date targeting western territories are concerned, Samsung has not yet given notice.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible---Report
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity