Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased With New Videos as Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Gets Leaked Ahead Of IFA
By Gel Galang | August 28, 2014 10:41 AM EST
When Samsung started teasing a string of "Ready to Note?" videos that highlight a specific function of the Samsung Galaxy Note as a device it seems that they were aiming for quantity of videos released to up the hype level.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
A few more of these new teaser videos have been released by Samsung just recently as spotted by SamMobile, each one focusing on a particular aspect of the Samsung Galaxy Note and how it was able to touch a life of different users.
In the latest video, you see Marta Pozzan's "note story" where she had shared that she hasn't used a computer for a while given that her Samsung Galaxy Note does everything for her.
Aside from the much-touted S-Pen, which has already received quite the attention with the other trailers, the video also shows off the Samsung Galaxy Note's scrapbook function, which help in creating her blog and has become a fashion assistant in more ways than one.
And just in case you still missed whether or not the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is really being teased in the video, it's been said outright that the latest iteration of the Note device is coming out, with the date still pegged for Sept. 3.
Check out the fashion love story with the Samsung Galaxy Note in the video below.
Another leak from Samsung involves the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, the phablet that has also been making the rounds in terms of leaks. GSM Arena was able to obtain a leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, with the device seeing a live photo as seen in the link.
Some of the suspected features that come with the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 include the 6-inch 720p display, the quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos chip and the Mali-400MP GPU. Also included in the latest preview of the South Korean company's phablet are samples of images taken using its 8-megapixel camera.
These leaks come ahead of the IFA in Berlin, though according to the source, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 will be available in select markets in Asia in the meantime. As far as the release date targeting western territories are concerned, Samsung has not yet given notice.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Tips For LG Nexus 5: Notifications, Accessibility, Privacy And Saving Battery
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Hits Battle Frontier Plus New Discoveries
- Apple Watch: Works Only With The iPhone And The Confusing Apple WatchKit Software
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Essential Tips For Nexus 6: Camera And Entertainment, Notifications And Privacy, Battery
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Starter Tips And Tricks: Character Creation, Combat Modes, Party, Looting, War Table
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices