Iggy Azalea Teams Up With Steve Madden For A Footwear Collection
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 28, 2014 10:33 AM EST
Iggy Azalea is reportedly going to launch a footwear collection with America's most successful shoe designer Steve Madden.
Iggy's big fashion deal with Madden came about after the Aussie-born singer-rapper performed Madden Music series in Brooklyn, New York a few months back, according to the fashion footwear mogul's reps.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
"She has an extremely gifted eye for fashion, and we're working on the collection now," a representative for Madden told Fashionista.
According to a similar article from Page Six, which Iggy shared on her Instagram account, the collection will be unveiled in February 2015.
Back in June, Iggy has already already thrown some hints about her footwear collection.
Soon you'll know how it feels to walk in my shoes. Literally. And I'm so excited.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 15, 2014
Iggy has worn high heels, stilettos, pumps, and peep-toes during performances and red carpet appearances, but she has also been pictured wearing sneakers and flats. However, it has not been revealed what her shoe line with Steve will comprise of.
Born Amethyst Amelia Kelly, Iggy has been blessed with abundant wealth and success in 2014. She is one of the most successful female rappers of the current generation. She has also recorded songs with some of the biggest music artists including Ariana Grande, Rita Ora, and Jennifer Lopez. Aside from her music career, she has been given the task to host the reboot of MTV's House of Style, which was originally hosted by supermodel Cindy Crawford. Billboard reported that Iggy's earnings could hit as much as $5 million annually. With her latest deal with Steve, Iggy sure is rocking the year 2014. She is currently in a relationship with basketball player Nick Young of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Steve is one of the most successful shoe designers in the world. He has previously collaborated with Diana Ross, Keyshia Cole, Rachel Bilson, and celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez. His mission is constantly changing. "What inspires me is what I see people wearing on the streets of the world from New York to London and beyond," Steve said on his website. "I get my ideas and inspiration from pounding the pavement all over the world."
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown