Iggy Azalea Teams Up With Steve Madden For A Footwear Collection
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 28, 2014 10:33 AM EST
Iggy Azalea is reportedly going to launch a footwear collection with America's most successful shoe designer Steve Madden.
Iggy's big fashion deal with Madden came about after the Aussie-born singer-rapper performed Madden Music series in Brooklyn, New York a few months back, according to the fashion footwear mogul's reps.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
"She has an extremely gifted eye for fashion, and we're working on the collection now," a representative for Madden told Fashionista.
According to a similar article from Page Six, which Iggy shared on her Instagram account, the collection will be unveiled in February 2015.
Back in June, Iggy has already already thrown some hints about her footwear collection.
Soon you'll know how it feels to walk in my shoes. Literally. And I'm so excited.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 15, 2014
Iggy has worn high heels, stilettos, pumps, and peep-toes during performances and red carpet appearances, but she has also been pictured wearing sneakers and flats. However, it has not been revealed what her shoe line with Steve will comprise of.
Born Amethyst Amelia Kelly, Iggy has been blessed with abundant wealth and success in 2014. She is one of the most successful female rappers of the current generation. She has also recorded songs with some of the biggest music artists including Ariana Grande, Rita Ora, and Jennifer Lopez. Aside from her music career, she has been given the task to host the reboot of MTV's House of Style, which was originally hosted by supermodel Cindy Crawford. Billboard reported that Iggy's earnings could hit as much as $5 million annually. With her latest deal with Steve, Iggy sure is rocking the year 2014. She is currently in a relationship with basketball player Nick Young of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Steve is one of the most successful shoe designers in the world. He has previously collaborated with Diana Ross, Keyshia Cole, Rachel Bilson, and celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez. His mission is constantly changing. "What inspires me is what I see people wearing on the streets of the world from New York to London and beyond," Steve said on his website. "I get my ideas and inspiration from pounding the pavement all over the world."
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date