Justin Theroux Attends Emmy After Party Without Jennifer Aniston, 'The Leftover' Actor Spotted With A Huge Ring On His Finger
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:46 AM EST
Justin Theroux was spotted with a huge ring on his finger at the Emmy's after party on Aug. 25, at the Pacific Design Center in Hollywood. "The Leftovers" star, however, attended the party without his mega famous fiancée Jennifer Aniston, according to US Weekly.
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Interestingly, Justin was looking quite happy and was enjoying his time with pals like Julianna Margulies and Sarah Paulson, according to reports. It has also been reported that Justin danced with Margulies when the DJ played "Mr. Saxobeat."
"It was weird that Jen didn't come, because it seemed like Justin was having a great time catching up with friends. He was the main focus at the event, even when he held court at a table in the center of the party," a source, who attended the party, said to US Weekly.
Jen and Justin have always been quite open about their relationship. On many occasions, they have been found gushing about each other.
"He's just so beautiful and handsome to me," Jennifer said to Women's Wear Daily , adding, "I love that his eyeballs are so beautifully captured because those eyes just knock me out every day... He's just always been there and been brilliant, and now this is just in a different light."
The couple began dating in 2010 after they finished working on the film "Wanderlust." They got engaged in 2012 and since then there have been barrage of rumours about their wedding. The couple has yet to announce the wedding date.
Previously, Jennifer was married to Brad Pitt. The two called it quits in 2005 when Pitt got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie. Jennifer recently accepted the ice bucket challenge from Justin Theroux. The video of Justin pouring ice-cold water on Jennifer was posted on Jimmy Kimmel's You Tube page.
The video showed Jennifer telling people that she is going to take the challenge and is going to make a huge donation and so should everyone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills