Justin Theroux Attends Emmy After Party Without Jennifer Aniston, 'The Leftover' Actor Spotted With A Huge Ring On His Finger
By Sonalee singh | August 28, 2014 12:46 AM EST
Justin Theroux was spotted with a huge ring on his finger at the Emmy's after party on Aug. 25, at the Pacific Design Center in Hollywood. "The Leftovers" star, however, attended the party without his mega famous fiancée Jennifer Aniston, according to US Weekly.
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Interestingly, Justin was looking quite happy and was enjoying his time with pals like Julianna Margulies and Sarah Paulson, according to reports. It has also been reported that Justin danced with Margulies when the DJ played "Mr. Saxobeat."
"It was weird that Jen didn't come, because it seemed like Justin was having a great time catching up with friends. He was the main focus at the event, even when he held court at a table in the center of the party," a source, who attended the party, said to US Weekly.
Jen and Justin have always been quite open about their relationship. On many occasions, they have been found gushing about each other.
"He's just so beautiful and handsome to me," Jennifer said to Women's Wear Daily , adding, "I love that his eyeballs are so beautifully captured because those eyes just knock me out every day... He's just always been there and been brilliant, and now this is just in a different light."
The couple began dating in 2010 after they finished working on the film "Wanderlust." They got engaged in 2012 and since then there have been barrage of rumours about their wedding. The couple has yet to announce the wedding date.
Previously, Jennifer was married to Brad Pitt. The two called it quits in 2005 when Pitt got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie. Jennifer recently accepted the ice bucket challenge from Justin Theroux. The video of Justin pouring ice-cold water on Jennifer was posted on Jimmy Kimmel's You Tube page.
The video showed Jennifer telling people that she is going to take the challenge and is going to make a huge donation and so should everyone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage