Kylie Jenner Graces The Cover Of V Magazine's September Issue
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 27, 2014 8:56 PM EST
After securing an entire editorial photo spread for Du Jour Magazine, with her older sister Kendall Jenner, Kylie plays the role of cover girl. Appearing alone this time, the youngest member of Kris and Bruce Jenner's beautiful brood comes into her own in the September issue of V Magazine.
Kylie Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
Kylie appears on the cover wearing a sexy slip dress peeking out from underneath a patterned Emporio Armani coat. Kylie turned 17 this year and just like her older sister Kendall, she is slowly stepping out from the shadow of the older Kardashian siblings. Kendall and Kylie practically grew up in front of the cameras after being born to an Olympic Gold Medal winning father, Bruce Jenner. They also have an extended family comprising of high profile celebrities Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian and now even rapper Kanye West.
Kylie shared with V Magazine that she grew up accustomed to having cameras around her but she was the last in the family to get involved in social media. She says that her mom Kris got into Twitter before her and Kendall introduced her to Instagram, something which she admits being obsessed with. It seems that the public likes her Instagram account as much as she likes posting on it. Her account now has 11.5 million followers, nearly a 2 million jump from late June when the V Magazine interview was done.
True to form, Kyie's latest Instagram post is a photo of herself taken from the magazine shoot, with her sporting messy wet hair and a sheer black top. She directed her followers to the feature with the caption: "different look for #vmagazine check out vmagazine.com for more xx"
Kendall and Kylie have found themselves easing into the Kardashian-Jenner way of life by not only appearing in their reality shows as main characters, they also have their own business ventures on the side. Kendall and Kylie have recently appeared together, or individually, at various red carpets, award shows and other high profile events. They have also launched the latest collections in collaboration with fashion brand PacSun as well as shoes for Madden Girl. They also ventured into the publishing world by releasing a novel called "Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia," earlier this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists