Kylie Jenner Graces The Cover Of V Magazine's September Issue
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 27, 2014 8:56 PM EST
After securing an entire editorial photo spread for Du Jour Magazine, with her older sister Kendall Jenner, Kylie plays the role of cover girl. Appearing alone this time, the youngest member of Kris and Bruce Jenner's beautiful brood comes into her own in the September issue of V Magazine.
Kylie Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
Kylie appears on the cover wearing a sexy slip dress peeking out from underneath a patterned Emporio Armani coat. Kylie turned 17 this year and just like her older sister Kendall, she is slowly stepping out from the shadow of the older Kardashian siblings. Kendall and Kylie practically grew up in front of the cameras after being born to an Olympic Gold Medal winning father, Bruce Jenner. They also have an extended family comprising of high profile celebrities Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian and now even rapper Kanye West.
Kylie shared with V Magazine that she grew up accustomed to having cameras around her but she was the last in the family to get involved in social media. She says that her mom Kris got into Twitter before her and Kendall introduced her to Instagram, something which she admits being obsessed with. It seems that the public likes her Instagram account as much as she likes posting on it. Her account now has 11.5 million followers, nearly a 2 million jump from late June when the V Magazine interview was done.
True to form, Kyie's latest Instagram post is a photo of herself taken from the magazine shoot, with her sporting messy wet hair and a sheer black top. She directed her followers to the feature with the caption: "different look for #vmagazine check out vmagazine.com for more xx"
Kendall and Kylie have found themselves easing into the Kardashian-Jenner way of life by not only appearing in their reality shows as main characters, they also have their own business ventures on the side. Kendall and Kylie have recently appeared together, or individually, at various red carpets, award shows and other high profile events. They have also launched the latest collections in collaboration with fashion brand PacSun as well as shoes for Madden Girl. They also ventured into the publishing world by releasing a novel called "Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia," earlier this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report