Kylie Jenner Graces The Cover Of V Magazine's September Issue
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 27, 2014 8:56 PM EST
After securing an entire editorial photo spread for Du Jour Magazine, with her older sister Kendall Jenner, Kylie plays the role of cover girl. Appearing alone this time, the youngest member of Kris and Bruce Jenner's beautiful brood comes into her own in the September issue of V Magazine.
Kylie Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
Kylie appears on the cover wearing a sexy slip dress peeking out from underneath a patterned Emporio Armani coat. Kylie turned 17 this year and just like her older sister Kendall, she is slowly stepping out from the shadow of the older Kardashian siblings. Kendall and Kylie practically grew up in front of the cameras after being born to an Olympic Gold Medal winning father, Bruce Jenner. They also have an extended family comprising of high profile celebrities Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian and now even rapper Kanye West.
Kylie shared with V Magazine that she grew up accustomed to having cameras around her but she was the last in the family to get involved in social media. She says that her mom Kris got into Twitter before her and Kendall introduced her to Instagram, something which she admits being obsessed with. It seems that the public likes her Instagram account as much as she likes posting on it. Her account now has 11.5 million followers, nearly a 2 million jump from late June when the V Magazine interview was done.
True to form, Kyie's latest Instagram post is a photo of herself taken from the magazine shoot, with her sporting messy wet hair and a sheer black top. She directed her followers to the feature with the caption: "different look for #vmagazine check out vmagazine.com for more xx"
Kendall and Kylie have found themselves easing into the Kardashian-Jenner way of life by not only appearing in their reality shows as main characters, they also have their own business ventures on the side. Kendall and Kylie have recently appeared together, or individually, at various red carpets, award shows and other high profile events. They have also launched the latest collections in collaboration with fashion brand PacSun as well as shoes for Madden Girl. They also ventured into the publishing world by releasing a novel called "Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia," earlier this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?