‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
By Riza Ornos | August 27, 2014 8:41 PM EST
Gearing up for its seventh and final season, "Sons of Anarchy" fictional town of Charming is going to welcome a new female sheriff that will investigate the death of Sheriff Rossevelt and Jax's wife, Tara Knowles. Still struggling to make a decision, Juice (Theo Rossi) is in a difficult position where he could rat Gemma (Katey Sagal) out to Jax (Charlie Hunnam), as he helped her dispose of all the evidence related to Tara's murder.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
Still mourning for SAMCRO's queen, Wayne Unser's (Dayton Callie) misinformation is the reason why Gemma put a meat fork on Tara's head and now he is helping the police, with the murder investigation. With the body-count piling up, series creator Kurt Sutter revealed recently that there are two club members who are not going to make it to the final ride.
Returning for a darker season, "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is fuelled by vengeance and Jax is going all the way to avenge the death his wife, with MC supporting him. Expected to pick up 10 days after Tara's tragic death, the show's premiere is set to show that Dr. Knowles' death is affecting everyone, especially Gemma, Unser and Juice.
"Although Wayne isn't exactly privy to how his words led to Tara's doom, he's mourning the loss," TV Guide reports. "So much so, in fact, that he even finds a way to help the new sheriff with the murder investigation. Although it's great to see Unser flexing some of his old lawman muscle, there's at least a couple people who certainly don't want Unser digging around. In other words, he better watch his back."
Juice is becoming one of the most dangerous characters in the show. He is completely in a different position and this time he is going to use his much feared secret as an an advantage. Linked to Gemma for the show's biggest cover-up, he is currently in hiding for Sheriff Roosevelt's murder but will soon take some drastic steps to keep his secret.
""What she's done and what she's hiding, there's only one other person who knows. At that moment, Juice becomes one of the most dangerous people on the show," Revealed Rossi said in an interview to TV Guide.
The final season will also feature rock stars Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love, and "Glee" star Lea Michelle. "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 9 on Fax.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report