Ariana Grande Still Not Dishing On Big Sean Relationship, 'Don’t Know' If She Can Trust Fans
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 8:23 PM EST
Despite the very telling picture of Ariana Grande and Big Sean holding hands during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana is still not comfortable spilling details about the nature of her relationship with the rapper. Ryan Seacrest tried to pry the details out of her on his radio show, but the young singer remained as flippant and as secretive as she has always been when dealing with questions about her personal life. Instead of confirming what the VMA backstage picture was suggesting, fans, who listened to this interview on Ryan's radio show, were left all the more curious about the real deal between the "Problem" singer and Naya Rivera's ex-fiancé.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
After her electric performance of "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Big Sean were spotted holding hands at the backstage of the 2014 VMAs. This has further intensified the rumours of late that the two are dating and are already more than friends.
A determined Seacrest was unable to make Ariana confirm or deny the rumours. She told Ryan that she would answer him off-air, but not on-air, when millions of fans have tuned-in.
"I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you," Grande shared, while appearing On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?"
She added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now."
She probably did not mean that she does not trust her fans. She just wants to keep her love life private, as she did with all her previous relationships. Fans could not be blamed for speculating, though.
Ariana collaborated with the rapper for her single "Best Mistake", which is included in her her new album, "My Everything." A source shared to E! News earlier this month that, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report