Ariana Grande Still Not Dishing On Big Sean Relationship, 'Don’t Know' If She Can Trust Fans
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 8:23 PM EST
Despite the very telling picture of Ariana Grande and Big Sean holding hands during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana is still not comfortable spilling details about the nature of her relationship with the rapper. Ryan Seacrest tried to pry the details out of her on his radio show, but the young singer remained as flippant and as secretive as she has always been when dealing with questions about her personal life. Instead of confirming what the VMA backstage picture was suggesting, fans, who listened to this interview on Ryan's radio show, were left all the more curious about the real deal between the "Problem" singer and Naya Rivera's ex-fiancé.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
After her electric performance of "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Big Sean were spotted holding hands at the backstage of the 2014 VMAs. This has further intensified the rumours of late that the two are dating and are already more than friends.
A determined Seacrest was unable to make Ariana confirm or deny the rumours. She told Ryan that she would answer him off-air, but not on-air, when millions of fans have tuned-in.
"I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you," Grande shared, while appearing On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?"
She added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now."
She probably did not mean that she does not trust her fans. She just wants to keep her love life private, as she did with all her previous relationships. Fans could not be blamed for speculating, though.
Ariana collaborated with the rapper for her single "Best Mistake", which is included in her her new album, "My Everything." A source shared to E! News earlier this month that, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia