Ariana Grande Still Not Dishing On Big Sean Relationship, 'Don’t Know' If She Can Trust Fans
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 8:23 PM EST
Despite the very telling picture of Ariana Grande and Big Sean holding hands during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana is still not comfortable spilling details about the nature of her relationship with the rapper. Ryan Seacrest tried to pry the details out of her on his radio show, but the young singer remained as flippant and as secretive as she has always been when dealing with questions about her personal life. Instead of confirming what the VMA backstage picture was suggesting, fans, who listened to this interview on Ryan's radio show, were left all the more curious about the real deal between the "Problem" singer and Naya Rivera's ex-fiancé.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
After her electric performance of "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Big Sean were spotted holding hands at the backstage of the 2014 VMAs. This has further intensified the rumours of late that the two are dating and are already more than friends.
A determined Seacrest was unable to make Ariana confirm or deny the rumours. She told Ryan that she would answer him off-air, but not on-air, when millions of fans have tuned-in.
"I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you," Grande shared, while appearing On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?"
She added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now."
She probably did not mean that she does not trust her fans. She just wants to keep her love life private, as she did with all her previous relationships. Fans could not be blamed for speculating, though.
Ariana collaborated with the rapper for her single "Best Mistake", which is included in her her new album, "My Everything." A source shared to E! News earlier this month that, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy