Ariana Grande Still Not Dishing On Big Sean Relationship, 'Don’t Know' If She Can Trust Fans
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 8:23 PM EST
Despite the very telling picture of Ariana Grande and Big Sean holding hands during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana is still not comfortable spilling details about the nature of her relationship with the rapper. Ryan Seacrest tried to pry the details out of her on his radio show, but the young singer remained as flippant and as secretive as she has always been when dealing with questions about her personal life. Instead of confirming what the VMA backstage picture was suggesting, fans, who listened to this interview on Ryan's radio show, were left all the more curious about the real deal between the "Problem" singer and Naya Rivera's ex-fiancé.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
After her electric performance of "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Big Sean were spotted holding hands at the backstage of the 2014 VMAs. This has further intensified the rumours of late that the two are dating and are already more than friends.
A determined Seacrest was unable to make Ariana confirm or deny the rumours. She told Ryan that she would answer him off-air, but not on-air, when millions of fans have tuned-in.
"I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you," Grande shared, while appearing On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?"
She added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now."
She probably did not mean that she does not trust her fans. She just wants to keep her love life private, as she did with all her previous relationships. Fans could not be blamed for speculating, though.
Ariana collaborated with the rapper for her single "Best Mistake", which is included in her her new album, "My Everything." A source shared to E! News earlier this month that, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related