Ariana Grande Still Not Dishing On Big Sean Relationship, 'Don’t Know' If She Can Trust Fans
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 8:23 PM EST
Despite the very telling picture of Ariana Grande and Big Sean holding hands during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana is still not comfortable spilling details about the nature of her relationship with the rapper. Ryan Seacrest tried to pry the details out of her on his radio show, but the young singer remained as flippant and as secretive as she has always been when dealing with questions about her personal life. Instead of confirming what the VMA backstage picture was suggesting, fans, who listened to this interview on Ryan's radio show, were left all the more curious about the real deal between the "Problem" singer and Naya Rivera's ex-fiancé.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
After her electric performance of "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Big Sean were spotted holding hands at the backstage of the 2014 VMAs. This has further intensified the rumours of late that the two are dating and are already more than friends.
A determined Seacrest was unable to make Ariana confirm or deny the rumours. She told Ryan that she would answer him off-air, but not on-air, when millions of fans have tuned-in.
"I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it'll kill you," Grande shared, while appearing On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?"
She added, "I'll tell you when we're not on the air. I trust you. I've known you a long time. I don't know about these millions of people listening in right now."
She probably did not mean that she does not trust her fans. She just wants to keep her love life private, as she did with all her previous relationships. Fans could not be blamed for speculating, though.
Ariana collaborated with the rapper for her single "Best Mistake", which is included in her her new album, "My Everything." A source shared to E! News earlier this month that, "They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown