Jelena Update: Police Called In At Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez's Hollywood Dinner Date
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 7:54 PM EST
It looks like Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. Police was reportedly called to a restaurant in Hollywood where the "Baby" singer and her on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez were dining on Tuesday night. One of the members of Justin's crew was apparently accused of attempting to steal a cell phone that belonged to someone. However, no police case has been filed against anyone, according to reports.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Police officers present at the Hollywood eatery Dave and Busters confirmed to Daily Mail about the presence of Bieber but added that there was no crime involved. "Somebody thought someone was attempting to steal a cell. There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," one of the cops confirmed to the website, adding that the incident was a "big lot of nothing."
Various "Jelena" fans also confirmed on Twitter that Selena Gomez was accompanying Justin Bieber when the incident took place. The two were having a good time at the games parlour and posed with many of their fans, allowing them to take pictures.
— * (@blvkvogue) August 26, 2014
Justin and Selena are again back together, his Instagram posts suggest. Bieber posted a beautiful picture of the "Come and Get it" singer on his Instagram page. There were rumours that Justin was backstage when Selena made an appearance on television talk show Chelsea Lately, Hollywood Life reports. Minutes before Justin posted this picture of Selena on his Instagram profile, Selena too posted a similar picture, with a caption suggesting that she is getting ready for Chelsea's talk show. The 21-year-old, however, deleted the picture later and replaced it with same picture that Justin now has on his profile. Check it out here. In other news, Justin Bieber has compared himself to late Princess Diana after he narrowly escaped a car accident caused by a paparazzi chase. The pop star was furious when a paparazzi tried to chase his vehicle for a picture. Justin took to Twitter to say everyone "should have learned from the death of Princess Diana." Check out Justin's tweets below.
There should be laws against what I just experienced. We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana... — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) August 26, 2014
...I don't have a problem with Paparazzi but when they act recklessly they put us all in danger.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) August 26, 2014
The late princess was killed tragically in a car crash in 1997 when her driver allegedly sped the vehicle, in which she was traveling, because they were being chased by paparazzi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4