Jelena Update: Police Called In At Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez's Hollywood Dinner Date
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 7:54 PM EST
It looks like Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. Police was reportedly called to a restaurant in Hollywood where the "Baby" singer and her on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez were dining on Tuesday night. One of the members of Justin's crew was apparently accused of attempting to steal a cell phone that belonged to someone. However, no police case has been filed against anyone, according to reports.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Police officers present at the Hollywood eatery Dave and Busters confirmed to Daily Mail about the presence of Bieber but added that there was no crime involved. "Somebody thought someone was attempting to steal a cell. There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," one of the cops confirmed to the website, adding that the incident was a "big lot of nothing."
Various "Jelena" fans also confirmed on Twitter that Selena Gomez was accompanying Justin Bieber when the incident took place. The two were having a good time at the games parlour and posed with many of their fans, allowing them to take pictures.
— * (@blvkvogue) August 26, 2014
Justin and Selena are again back together, his Instagram posts suggest. Bieber posted a beautiful picture of the "Come and Get it" singer on his Instagram page. There were rumours that Justin was backstage when Selena made an appearance on television talk show Chelsea Lately, Hollywood Life reports. Minutes before Justin posted this picture of Selena on his Instagram profile, Selena too posted a similar picture, with a caption suggesting that she is getting ready for Chelsea's talk show. The 21-year-old, however, deleted the picture later and replaced it with same picture that Justin now has on his profile. Check it out here. In other news, Justin Bieber has compared himself to late Princess Diana after he narrowly escaped a car accident caused by a paparazzi chase. The pop star was furious when a paparazzi tried to chase his vehicle for a picture. Justin took to Twitter to say everyone "should have learned from the death of Princess Diana." Check out Justin's tweets below.
There should be laws against what I just experienced. We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana... — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) August 26, 2014
...I don't have a problem with Paparazzi but when they act recklessly they put us all in danger.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) August 26, 2014
The late princess was killed tragically in a car crash in 1997 when her driver allegedly sped the vehicle, in which she was traveling, because they were being chased by paparazzi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles