Kim, Kendall And Kylie Face Public Backlash: Number Of Times The Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Have Been Criticised By Public
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 7:32 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner sisters may have impressed their fans by their glamorous looks at the recent MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles but the reality stars also faced a lot of criticism on social media for their lack of basic etiquette. Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were busy texting when the music fraternity paid a special tribute to 18-year-old Michael Brown.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The black teenager from Ferguson, Missouri was shot by police officer Darren Wilson as he walked unarmed on Aug 9. Rapper Common asked the crowd to take a minute to remember the late boy when he went on the stage to present the nominees of the hip hop category. However, Kim, Kendall and Kylie seemed bored during the tribute and reportedly took out their mobile phones and began reading their text messages.
It is not the first time that the sisters have faced publish backlash because of their attitude and attention seeking ways. Kim has been criticised several times for trying to get attention on her. The 33-year-old was criticised when she and her husband appeared on the Vogue issue's cover page. There was speculation in the media that Kanye West pressurised the publication to put Kim on the front page.
In the past, the reality star has been criticised heavily for posting semi-nude pictures of herself on social media, now that she has become a mother. Kim has also faced criticism for leaving her less than a year old child with nannies and attending various fashion shows. According to reports, there were pictures of hers carrying a baby pram, with only towels kept inside it, to create an impression that baby North West was travelling with her.
Her half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, too, have not been spared from public's wrath. Kendall has been criticised recently for throwing money at a waitress' face at a restaurant when she reportedly refused to serve alcohol. Kendall has denied doing so, but she did try to make amends for the ugly incident by leaving a hefty tip at one of the restaurants, later.
Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family, too, has been in the public eye for her reckless driving skills. The 17-year-old has reportedly smashed her luxurious vehicles, twice, and has also been issued tickets for various traffic violations.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia