Kim, Kendall And Kylie Face Public Backlash: Number Of Times The Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Have Been Criticised By Public
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 7:32 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner sisters may have impressed their fans by their glamorous looks at the recent MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles but the reality stars also faced a lot of criticism on social media for their lack of basic etiquette. Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were busy texting when the music fraternity paid a special tribute to 18-year-old Michael Brown.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The black teenager from Ferguson, Missouri was shot by police officer Darren Wilson as he walked unarmed on Aug 9. Rapper Common asked the crowd to take a minute to remember the late boy when he went on the stage to present the nominees of the hip hop category. However, Kim, Kendall and Kylie seemed bored during the tribute and reportedly took out their mobile phones and began reading their text messages.
It is not the first time that the sisters have faced publish backlash because of their attitude and attention seeking ways. Kim has been criticised several times for trying to get attention on her. The 33-year-old was criticised when she and her husband appeared on the Vogue issue's cover page. There was speculation in the media that Kanye West pressurised the publication to put Kim on the front page.
In the past, the reality star has been criticised heavily for posting semi-nude pictures of herself on social media, now that she has become a mother. Kim has also faced criticism for leaving her less than a year old child with nannies and attending various fashion shows. According to reports, there were pictures of hers carrying a baby pram, with only towels kept inside it, to create an impression that baby North West was travelling with her.
Her half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, too, have not been spared from public's wrath. Kendall has been criticised recently for throwing money at a waitress' face at a restaurant when she reportedly refused to serve alcohol. Kendall has denied doing so, but she did try to make amends for the ugly incident by leaving a hefty tip at one of the restaurants, later.
Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family, too, has been in the public eye for her reckless driving skills. The 17-year-old has reportedly smashed her luxurious vehicles, twice, and has also been issued tickets for various traffic violations.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast