'The Mindy Project' Season 3 Spoilers: Danny And Mindy's Relationship To Hit Rough Patch, Danny To Go Through Divorce Settlement With First Wife
By Sonalee singh | August 27, 2014 7:08 PM EST
"The Mindy Project" season 3 is all set to premiere on Sept.16. In the season 2 finale, Dr Danny Castellano (Chris Messina) finally confesses his love for Dr Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kalling) and they both decide to give their relationship a second chance. The couple made out atop the Empire State Building. Now, it looks like that their relationship is going to hit a rough patch, as Dr Lahiri is expected to find out that Danny has still not divorced his first wife.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead:
TV Guide reports that though Mindy and Danny would set the temperature soaring with their newfound romance in season 3, it would not last the test of time.
"Unfortunately, the happy couple will hit a snag early in the season when Mindy learns that... Danny isn't technically divorced! While that naturally creates a big speed bump in their romantic relationship, it also strains their working one. After all, Danny's ownership in their practice could be at stake in his divorce settlement. Talk about a buzzkill!" said Adam Bryant of TV Guide.
The season 3 promo of "The Mindy Project" shows Mindy trying to dominate Danny in the bedroom and telling him that she is not the kind of Asian girl who would be submissive in the bed.
Meanwhile, it is also suggested that Danny would be doing a lot of butt grabbing in season 3, something he is famous for. Kalling said at the red carpet at Fox's Upfront presentation in New York City that Danny's "butt grabs" are never scripted but are instantaneous and have become a part of his character, accoridng to E!
"It's a nice, kneading gentle motion," Kaling said. "It's not against my will. It's very tender, but it's vigorous!"
She also hinted that there would be a lot of fighting between Mindy and Danny.
Moreover, the fans would also get to witness a lot of skin show in the upcoming season, as Messina suggested that he is shaving his whole body for the season premiere.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan