'Reckless' Season 1 Recap: Episode 8 'When The Smoke Clears' Aired On Aug. 24, 2014, Roy Reunites With His Old Flame From High School [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 27, 2014 3:55 PM EST
"Reckless" starring "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet as Roy Rayder and Anna Wood as Jamie Sawyer is a CBS legal TV drama series. It's about lawyers in Charleston, South Carolina battling it out in court over various cases. Wood hails from Chicago and is somewhat of an outsider, while Rayder is the City of Charleston's attorney. It was first aired on June 29, 2014. The show's latest episode titled "When the Smoke Clears" (episode 8) aired on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014. It is about Roy and his former sweetheart from high school, who is facing murder charges. Roy tried to help her, even if there's a lot at stake in doing so. Read on for the "Reckless" Season 1 recap of episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" to find out what happened to Roy and company.
Cast member Cam Gigandet poses as he promotes the movie "Burlesque" in Berlin December 16, 2010. The film opens in German cinemas on January 6.
"Reckless" Season 1, episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" was directed by Eric Laneuville and written by Jon Worley. Here's what happened in this particular episode. Aside from Roy defending his former flame, he also dealt with its repercussions, including putting his job and his family's reputation in limbo. Roy is not the only one with all the drama in this episode. Lee Anne Marcus (Georgina Haig) also had to face some hard truths about her relationship with Terry McCandless (Shawn Hatosy) as she tried to put an end to it for good.
The other stars that appeared in "Reckless" Season 1, episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" are Randall P. Havens (Clerk), Scott Hunter (Clint Marks), Daniel Thomas May (A.S. Frank Prado), Adam Rodriguez (Preston Cruz), Michael Rose (Burnside), Charles Van Eman (Phillip Boyd 2014) and Stephanie Leigh Schlund (Kaylee Reynolds).
This is the "Reckless" Season 1 recap of episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears." Don't miss "Reckless" every Sunday nights at 10 p.m./9 p.m. Central on CBS. Watch out for the next "Reckless" episode titled "Damage Control" (episode 9). This one will be aired on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014. After "Damage Control," "Fifty-One Percent" (episode 10) will be aired on Aug. 31, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Reckless" and other news about entertainment, technology, science, health, business, politics, finance and sports.
Watch The "Reckless" 1x08 Promo ''When the Smoke Clears'' (HD) Season 1 Episode 8 Promo | S01E08 PROMO Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS