'Reckless' Season 1 Recap: Episode 8 'When The Smoke Clears' Aired On Aug. 24, 2014, Roy Reunites With His Old Flame From High School [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 27, 2014 3:55 PM EST
"Reckless" starring "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet as Roy Rayder and Anna Wood as Jamie Sawyer is a CBS legal TV drama series. It's about lawyers in Charleston, South Carolina battling it out in court over various cases. Wood hails from Chicago and is somewhat of an outsider, while Rayder is the City of Charleston's attorney. It was first aired on June 29, 2014. The show's latest episode titled "When the Smoke Clears" (episode 8) aired on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014. It is about Roy and his former sweetheart from high school, who is facing murder charges. Roy tried to help her, even if there's a lot at stake in doing so. Read on for the "Reckless" Season 1 recap of episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" to find out what happened to Roy and company.
Cast member Cam Gigandet poses as he promotes the movie "Burlesque" in Berlin December 16, 2010. The film opens in German cinemas on January 6.
"Reckless" Season 1, episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" was directed by Eric Laneuville and written by Jon Worley. Here's what happened in this particular episode. Aside from Roy defending his former flame, he also dealt with its repercussions, including putting his job and his family's reputation in limbo. Roy is not the only one with all the drama in this episode. Lee Anne Marcus (Georgina Haig) also had to face some hard truths about her relationship with Terry McCandless (Shawn Hatosy) as she tried to put an end to it for good.
The other stars that appeared in "Reckless" Season 1, episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" are Randall P. Havens (Clerk), Scott Hunter (Clint Marks), Daniel Thomas May (A.S. Frank Prado), Adam Rodriguez (Preston Cruz), Michael Rose (Burnside), Charles Van Eman (Phillip Boyd 2014) and Stephanie Leigh Schlund (Kaylee Reynolds).
This is the "Reckless" Season 1 recap of episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears." Don't miss "Reckless" every Sunday nights at 10 p.m./9 p.m. Central on CBS. Watch out for the next "Reckless" episode titled "Damage Control" (episode 9). This one will be aired on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014. After "Damage Control," "Fifty-One Percent" (episode 10) will be aired on Aug. 31, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Reckless" and other news about entertainment, technology, science, health, business, politics, finance and sports.
Watch The "Reckless" 1x08 Promo ''When the Smoke Clears'' (HD) Season 1 Episode 8 Promo | S01E08 PROMO Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles