'Reckless' Season 1 Recap: Episode 8 'When The Smoke Clears' Aired On Aug. 24, 2014, Roy Reunites With His Old Flame From High School [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 27, 2014 3:55 PM EST
"Reckless" starring "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet as Roy Rayder and Anna Wood as Jamie Sawyer is a CBS legal TV drama series. It's about lawyers in Charleston, South Carolina battling it out in court over various cases. Wood hails from Chicago and is somewhat of an outsider, while Rayder is the City of Charleston's attorney. It was first aired on June 29, 2014. The show's latest episode titled "When the Smoke Clears" (episode 8) aired on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014. It is about Roy and his former sweetheart from high school, who is facing murder charges. Roy tried to help her, even if there's a lot at stake in doing so. Read on for the "Reckless" Season 1 recap of episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" to find out what happened to Roy and company.
Cast member Cam Gigandet poses as he promotes the movie "Burlesque" in Berlin December 16, 2010. The film opens in German cinemas on January 6.
"Reckless" Season 1, episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" was directed by Eric Laneuville and written by Jon Worley. Here's what happened in this particular episode. Aside from Roy defending his former flame, he also dealt with its repercussions, including putting his job and his family's reputation in limbo. Roy is not the only one with all the drama in this episode. Lee Anne Marcus (Georgina Haig) also had to face some hard truths about her relationship with Terry McCandless (Shawn Hatosy) as she tried to put an end to it for good.
The other stars that appeared in "Reckless" Season 1, episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears" are Randall P. Havens (Clerk), Scott Hunter (Clint Marks), Daniel Thomas May (A.S. Frank Prado), Adam Rodriguez (Preston Cruz), Michael Rose (Burnside), Charles Van Eman (Phillip Boyd 2014) and Stephanie Leigh Schlund (Kaylee Reynolds).
This is the "Reckless" Season 1 recap of episode 8 "When the Smoke Clears." Don't miss "Reckless" every Sunday nights at 10 p.m./9 p.m. Central on CBS. Watch out for the next "Reckless" episode titled "Damage Control" (episode 9). This one will be aired on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014. After "Damage Control," "Fifty-One Percent" (episode 10) will be aired on Aug. 31, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Reckless" and other news about entertainment, technology, science, health, business, politics, finance and sports.
Watch The "Reckless" 1x08 Promo ''When the Smoke Clears'' (HD) Season 1 Episode 8 Promo | S01E08 PROMO Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report