Justin Bieber Considered For A Bad Boy Role In 'The Expendables 4,' Sylvester Stallone And Terry Crews Keen On Him
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Pop star Justin Bieber's autobiographical movie "Believe" might not have done really well at the box office, but there is one Hollywood actor who has full faith in his acting skills. Sylvester Stallone has hinted that he is keen to sign the "Baby" crooner for the next instalment of the movie "The Expendables 4." Justin is reportedly considered to play the role of a bad boy in the movie, reveal latest reports.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
The news of Justin getting a role for himself in the movie "Expendables 4" has been doing rounds for quite some time now. ET Online asked the current cast of the movie about it, and they neither denied nor confirmed the news.
Actor Jason Statham joked that they need Bieber in the movie because someone has to be there to "serve them tea." The actor did not seem quite impressed with Justin being on board and made fun of him, revealed the website. Statham was also supported in his view by actor Wesley Snipes, who had a similar opinion.
"The Expendables" star Randy Couture also shared the same opinion and told the Daily Star in a separate interview that he did not see Justin playing any role in the movie. Couture doubts Bieber has talent in him for performing his stunts and thinks that he is not "up to scratch" when compared to other actors in the field.
However, Stallone dismissed the funny jokes about Bieber made by his co-stars and told the ET Online that there are chances that Justin could star in the movie as one of the bad boys. Stallone said that "anything" is possible. He also told the interviewer to "disregard" the "sarcastic" remarks about Bieber by his co-stars. But the "Rambo" actor did not confirm about Justin Bieber's role in the movie.
The news was, however, confirmed by another "The Expendables" actor Terry Crews.
"The next one, I am telling you Justin Bieber is coming for 'The Expendables 4.' That is for real. We are going to shoot him all at the same time. It will be wonderful," revealed Crews to Confidential in January.
"The Expendables 3," the third instalment of the franchise, opened on August 15 to a mixed response from the audience. "The Expendables 4" is expected to be shot in Bulgaria and to be released in the next two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored