Justin Bieber Considered For A Bad Boy Role In 'The Expendables 4,' Sylvester Stallone And Terry Crews Keen On Him
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Pop star Justin Bieber's autobiographical movie "Believe" might not have done really well at the box office, but there is one Hollywood actor who has full faith in his acting skills. Sylvester Stallone has hinted that he is keen to sign the "Baby" crooner for the next instalment of the movie "The Expendables 4." Justin is reportedly considered to play the role of a bad boy in the movie, reveal latest reports.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
The news of Justin getting a role for himself in the movie "Expendables 4" has been doing rounds for quite some time now. ET Online asked the current cast of the movie about it, and they neither denied nor confirmed the news.
Actor Jason Statham joked that they need Bieber in the movie because someone has to be there to "serve them tea." The actor did not seem quite impressed with Justin being on board and made fun of him, revealed the website. Statham was also supported in his view by actor Wesley Snipes, who had a similar opinion.
"The Expendables" star Randy Couture also shared the same opinion and told the Daily Star in a separate interview that he did not see Justin playing any role in the movie. Couture doubts Bieber has talent in him for performing his stunts and thinks that he is not "up to scratch" when compared to other actors in the field.
However, Stallone dismissed the funny jokes about Bieber made by his co-stars and told the ET Online that there are chances that Justin could star in the movie as one of the bad boys. Stallone said that "anything" is possible. He also told the interviewer to "disregard" the "sarcastic" remarks about Bieber by his co-stars. But the "Rambo" actor did not confirm about Justin Bieber's role in the movie.
The news was, however, confirmed by another "The Expendables" actor Terry Crews.
"The next one, I am telling you Justin Bieber is coming for 'The Expendables 4.' That is for real. We are going to shoot him all at the same time. It will be wonderful," revealed Crews to Confidential in January.
"The Expendables 3," the third instalment of the franchise, opened on August 15 to a mixed response from the audience. "The Expendables 4" is expected to be shot in Bulgaria and to be released in the next two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports