Justin Bieber Considered For A Bad Boy Role In 'The Expendables 4,' Sylvester Stallone And Terry Crews Keen On Him
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Pop star Justin Bieber's autobiographical movie "Believe" might not have done really well at the box office, but there is one Hollywood actor who has full faith in his acting skills. Sylvester Stallone has hinted that he is keen to sign the "Baby" crooner for the next instalment of the movie "The Expendables 4." Justin is reportedly considered to play the role of a bad boy in the movie, reveal latest reports.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
The news of Justin getting a role for himself in the movie "Expendables 4" has been doing rounds for quite some time now. ET Online asked the current cast of the movie about it, and they neither denied nor confirmed the news.
Actor Jason Statham joked that they need Bieber in the movie because someone has to be there to "serve them tea." The actor did not seem quite impressed with Justin being on board and made fun of him, revealed the website. Statham was also supported in his view by actor Wesley Snipes, who had a similar opinion.
"The Expendables" star Randy Couture also shared the same opinion and told the Daily Star in a separate interview that he did not see Justin playing any role in the movie. Couture doubts Bieber has talent in him for performing his stunts and thinks that he is not "up to scratch" when compared to other actors in the field.
However, Stallone dismissed the funny jokes about Bieber made by his co-stars and told the ET Online that there are chances that Justin could star in the movie as one of the bad boys. Stallone said that "anything" is possible. He also told the interviewer to "disregard" the "sarcastic" remarks about Bieber by his co-stars. But the "Rambo" actor did not confirm about Justin Bieber's role in the movie.
The news was, however, confirmed by another "The Expendables" actor Terry Crews.
"The next one, I am telling you Justin Bieber is coming for 'The Expendables 4.' That is for real. We are going to shoot him all at the same time. It will be wonderful," revealed Crews to Confidential in January.
"The Expendables 3," the third instalment of the franchise, opened on August 15 to a mixed response from the audience. "The Expendables 4" is expected to be shot in Bulgaria and to be released in the next two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast