'The Bachelor 2015': Arie Luyendyk Jr. Heartbroken That Chris Soules Is New Contestant--- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 27, 2014 2:49 PM EST
Fans reportedly thought that Arie Luyendyk Jr. would finally find love in the Emily Maynard-lead 8th Season of "The Bachelorette" in 2012. He almost made it to the finale, but the bachelorette star chose Jeff Holm instead. Then Sean Lowe was also favoured on the recent Season of "The Bachelor".
Arie Luyendyk Jr. of the Netherlands sits its in his race car clasping his hands at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway while realizing he has been bumped from the field of the 89th running of the Indianapolis 500, May 22, 2005. Luyendyk was bumped out by Felipe Giaffone who qualified at a speed of 217.645 miles per hour to become the 33rd starter in the field.
According to Inquisitr, fans thought Arie Luyendyk Jr. would be the next man to find true love in the new Season of "The Bachelor" in 2015. Fans were reportedly eager to vote him back to the show. However, his stiff competition was believed to be Chris Soules. The latter has become the new favourite that girls are reportedly lining up to be contestants to the show in hopes of becoming the next Mrs. Soules.
Now the site claims Arie Luyendyk Jr. is once again under the single status. The former "The Bachelorette" contestant once dated Ben Flajnik's ex Courtney Robertson for a short time but has been single since then. He was reportedly also heartbroken that ABC has not chosen him for "The Bachelor 2015".
According to his recent tweet, Ari confirmed that he was not chosen as the next candidate. Although it has yet to be officially announced, Wetpaint claims he hinted on his tweet that it is definitely the Iowa farm owner, Chris Soules, who will be the next contestant in "The Bachelor 2015". Inquisitr claims he also shared his true feelings and opinions over ABC's decision.
"I'm not the Bachelor, have fun on the farm people"
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. (@ariejr) August 26, 2014
"Thanks for the kind words everyone. It wasn't meant to be, and I'm okay with it. Happy I can move forward", he added.
A source told US Weekly that Ari had already done so much preparation in hopes of becoming the new contestant in "The Bachelor 2015". The 32-year-old reportedly "already had his packages shot".
"They even got him a trainer so he could buff up and be camera ready with his shirt off", the source said.
"The Bachelorette 2012" runner-up also previously said that it was up to the viewers' choice who they wanted on the show according to Inquisitr. But he also hinted that he wanted to be in when he said he was eager to share the journey in finding true love.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop