'The Bachelor 2015': Arie Luyendyk Jr. Heartbroken That Chris Soules Is New Contestant--- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 27, 2014 2:49 PM EST
Fans reportedly thought that Arie Luyendyk Jr. would finally find love in the Emily Maynard-lead 8th Season of "The Bachelorette" in 2012. He almost made it to the finale, but the bachelorette star chose Jeff Holm instead. Then Sean Lowe was also favoured on the recent Season of "The Bachelor".
Arie Luyendyk Jr. of the Netherlands sits its in his race car clasping his hands at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway while realizing he has been bumped from the field of the 89th running of the Indianapolis 500, May 22, 2005. Luyendyk was bumped out by Felipe Giaffone who qualified at a speed of 217.645 miles per hour to become the 33rd starter in the field.
According to Inquisitr, fans thought Arie Luyendyk Jr. would be the next man to find true love in the new Season of "The Bachelor" in 2015. Fans were reportedly eager to vote him back to the show. However, his stiff competition was believed to be Chris Soules. The latter has become the new favourite that girls are reportedly lining up to be contestants to the show in hopes of becoming the next Mrs. Soules.
Now the site claims Arie Luyendyk Jr. is once again under the single status. The former "The Bachelorette" contestant once dated Ben Flajnik's ex Courtney Robertson for a short time but has been single since then. He was reportedly also heartbroken that ABC has not chosen him for "The Bachelor 2015".
According to his recent tweet, Ari confirmed that he was not chosen as the next candidate. Although it has yet to be officially announced, Wetpaint claims he hinted on his tweet that it is definitely the Iowa farm owner, Chris Soules, who will be the next contestant in "The Bachelor 2015". Inquisitr claims he also shared his true feelings and opinions over ABC's decision.
"I'm not the Bachelor, have fun on the farm people"
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. (@ariejr) August 26, 2014
"Thanks for the kind words everyone. It wasn't meant to be, and I'm okay with it. Happy I can move forward", he added.
A source told US Weekly that Ari had already done so much preparation in hopes of becoming the new contestant in "The Bachelor 2015". The 32-year-old reportedly "already had his packages shot".
"They even got him a trainer so he could buff up and be camera ready with his shirt off", the source said.
"The Bachelorette 2012" runner-up also previously said that it was up to the viewers' choice who they wanted on the show according to Inquisitr. But he also hinted that he wanted to be in when he said he was eager to share the journey in finding true love.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet