Canadian Serial Killer Suspect Confesses And Gives Murder Details
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | August 27, 2014 2:17 PM EST
Cody Legebokoff, wasaccused of killing four female victims in British Columbia, said that he had company in the alleged killings. The 24-year-old was charged with four counts of first-degree murder, allegedly killed one teenage girl and three other women. Legebokoff said in a Prince George court last Tuesday that he was "there" when the four women was killed.
A blood pool from what witnesses said was a man who may have accidentally shot himself, is seen on the ground following a peaceful demonstration reacting to the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri August 15, 2014. Missouri's governor Jay Nixon moved to ease tensions on Thursday after days of racially charged protests over the police shooting of Brown, an unarmed black teenager, putting the African-American captain of the Highway Patrol Ron Johnson in charge of security in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson.
Legebokoff admitted that he was present when 15-year-old Loren Leslie died and that he had hit her. However, he said that she was already injured before hitting her. He also said that he did not realise that he was being a part of murdering people. "At that time, I did not expect to be what I actually did was murder", he said. "But now, sitting here and charged with it, I do not feel very good about it".
Legebokoff said that the other three women were killed by three other men. He said that he did not want to be branded as a "rat" among his prison-mates as he refused to give out their names. He referred to them as X-Y-Z while he revealed that X was a cocaine dealer. Legebokoff said that he had invited X to his house for a thanksgiving weekend party in 2009. He claimed that it was X's idea to kill Jill Stacey Stuchenko whose corpse was later discovered in a gravel pit. He also confessed that he earlier had sex with the 35-year-old Stuchenko that was hit with a pipe to death.
The other victims were Natasha Lynn Montgomery and Cynthia Frances Maas. The lifeless body of Maas was found in a park in 2010. Legebokoff said that was watching the 35-year-old die as X hit her in his apartment. X allegedly used an "object" to hit Maas on the head. Y helped Legebokoff put her body in a truck and both of them drove the truck to a city park, Legebokoff claimed. "He opened the door and he pulled her out. She just fell to the ground", he said. "That was when he had said she was still alive".
Legebokoff said that the murder of Montgomery too was the brainchild of X. She was killed with a weapon that Z has pulled out. However, it was X who killed the 23-year-old.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’