Lauren Conrad Shares Bridesmaid Dresses That She Designed and Details of her Wedding
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Lauren Conrad generously shared some of the dresses that she herself designed for her bridesmaids to wear on her upcoming wedding to her law student boyfriend William Tell. The dresses themselves are part of Lauren's new bridesmaid collection for her clothing line, "Paper Crown". In her interview with Martha Stewart Weddings, where these gowns are presented, one can sense that the "The Hills" star certainly have all the minute details of her wedding already planned out.
Reality TV show star Lauren Conrad from ''The Hills'' poses backstage at the 60th annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 21, 2008
Featured on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings' fall issue, Lauren Conrad strikes a pose in a blush-colored strapless gown with gold embroidery while her friends stand by her side in white gowns. All the dresses shown are going to be part of her clothing line, prices of which is ranging from $220 to $325. Spreads inside the magazine show Lauren's friends modelling other dresses from the line, most of which are in different shades of peach. The gowns are all very femininely-cut, none of them was cut above the knee. Lauren explained that she thinks the formal occasion certainly calls for dresses below the knee because otherwise, they will look inappropriate.
Despite being a designer who loves being on top of things, Lauren shared that she wants her bridesmaids to enjoy her wedding as much as her. This means that bridesmaids can freely decide what dress to wear from her collection that would suit their own styles.
"I think that weddings are about celebrating and you want everyone to feel comfortable", she said. "So I think it is about whatever is going to make them feel pretty".
The same goes for their hair, makeup and accessories. She wants her bridesmaids to do whatever they want. She wished though that they will go for understated and classic looks, so that they do not stand out in a negative way. Instead of saying directly however, she gives them hints, starting from their nail polish.
"I was thinking about doing a gift bag and just including a pale pink or a nude in there", she shared. I think that is a nice way to suggest, like, "Here is a pretty color for you".
The reality star turned designer and fashion guru already shared that she is on top of her diet route to her big day, sharing that she is very serious about getting fit but preferring to do it in a relaxed way by eating smarter and doing fun things as opposed to starving herself and going to the gym, E! Online reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown