Lauren Conrad Shares Bridesmaid Dresses That She Designed and Details of her Wedding
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Lauren Conrad generously shared some of the dresses that she herself designed for her bridesmaids to wear on her upcoming wedding to her law student boyfriend William Tell. The dresses themselves are part of Lauren's new bridesmaid collection for her clothing line, "Paper Crown". In her interview with Martha Stewart Weddings, where these gowns are presented, one can sense that the "The Hills" star certainly have all the minute details of her wedding already planned out.
Reality TV show star Lauren Conrad from ''The Hills'' poses backstage at the 60th annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 21, 2008
Featured on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings' fall issue, Lauren Conrad strikes a pose in a blush-colored strapless gown with gold embroidery while her friends stand by her side in white gowns. All the dresses shown are going to be part of her clothing line, prices of which is ranging from $220 to $325. Spreads inside the magazine show Lauren's friends modelling other dresses from the line, most of which are in different shades of peach. The gowns are all very femininely-cut, none of them was cut above the knee. Lauren explained that she thinks the formal occasion certainly calls for dresses below the knee because otherwise, they will look inappropriate.
Despite being a designer who loves being on top of things, Lauren shared that she wants her bridesmaids to enjoy her wedding as much as her. This means that bridesmaids can freely decide what dress to wear from her collection that would suit their own styles.
"I think that weddings are about celebrating and you want everyone to feel comfortable", she said. "So I think it is about whatever is going to make them feel pretty".
The same goes for their hair, makeup and accessories. She wants her bridesmaids to do whatever they want. She wished though that they will go for understated and classic looks, so that they do not stand out in a negative way. Instead of saying directly however, she gives them hints, starting from their nail polish.
"I was thinking about doing a gift bag and just including a pale pink or a nude in there", she shared. I think that is a nice way to suggest, like, "Here is a pretty color for you".
The reality star turned designer and fashion guru already shared that she is on top of her diet route to her big day, sharing that she is very serious about getting fit but preferring to do it in a relaxed way by eating smarter and doing fun things as opposed to starving herself and going to the gym, E! Online reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report