Lauren Conrad Shares Bridesmaid Dresses That She Designed and Details of her Wedding
By Annie Dee | August 27, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Lauren Conrad generously shared some of the dresses that she herself designed for her bridesmaids to wear on her upcoming wedding to her law student boyfriend William Tell. The dresses themselves are part of Lauren's new bridesmaid collection for her clothing line, "Paper Crown". In her interview with Martha Stewart Weddings, where these gowns are presented, one can sense that the "The Hills" star certainly have all the minute details of her wedding already planned out.
Reality TV show star Lauren Conrad from ''The Hills'' poses backstage at the 60th annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 21, 2008
Featured on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings' fall issue, Lauren Conrad strikes a pose in a blush-colored strapless gown with gold embroidery while her friends stand by her side in white gowns. All the dresses shown are going to be part of her clothing line, prices of which is ranging from $220 to $325. Spreads inside the magazine show Lauren's friends modelling other dresses from the line, most of which are in different shades of peach. The gowns are all very femininely-cut, none of them was cut above the knee. Lauren explained that she thinks the formal occasion certainly calls for dresses below the knee because otherwise, they will look inappropriate.
Despite being a designer who loves being on top of things, Lauren shared that she wants her bridesmaids to enjoy her wedding as much as her. This means that bridesmaids can freely decide what dress to wear from her collection that would suit their own styles.
"I think that weddings are about celebrating and you want everyone to feel comfortable", she said. "So I think it is about whatever is going to make them feel pretty".
The same goes for their hair, makeup and accessories. She wants her bridesmaids to do whatever they want. She wished though that they will go for understated and classic looks, so that they do not stand out in a negative way. Instead of saying directly however, she gives them hints, starting from their nail polish.
"I was thinking about doing a gift bag and just including a pale pink or a nude in there", she shared. I think that is a nice way to suggest, like, "Here is a pretty color for you".
The reality star turned designer and fashion guru already shared that she is on top of her diet route to her big day, sharing that she is very serious about getting fit but preferring to do it in a relaxed way by eating smarter and doing fun things as opposed to starving herself and going to the gym, E! Online reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports